Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crux gave me mild motion sickness

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting immediate headaches when I try to play with those hideous floating triangles, also a mild dizziness and when I decided to insist and try to adapt I had a strange feeling of throwing up. I decided to give up trying to play it.

Anyway, I've been playing since the 90's, this is a completely new reaction to me. Until now I had no idea that I had photosensitive issues. I already made an appointment with an ophthalmologist for next week but I guess that I'll need to abandon the game or at least avoid arcanists and play only during less populated hours and zones.

By the way... Could there be a way for us to disable arcanist's light effects with an external application?
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One option is the ability to disable crux floating around you and have a crux symbol with numbers 1.2.3 next to the ability bar to indicate how many cruxes you have.
    Edited by Aztrias on June 6, 2023 2:41PM
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    The crux and also the Runespite Ward are both pretty nauseating in 1st person

Not only in 1st person. I tried it yesterday in 3rd person and got immediately dizzy and a headache. Super weird!. I also lose perception of everything around my character. The funny thing is that I always play in 3rd person and changed to 1st person expecting to solve it, and it doesn't, in fact it's horrible too.

I really can't understand what's PTS for. This was alerted tons of times during PTS and they didn't care at all. It could have been super easy for all if they just released this with an option to disable those triangles. I don't need to see it on my character or anywhere. I can't even understand why I'm forced to see it on other characters while I'm playing solo. What's the point?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NB spectral arrow charges don't show up for everyone to see and that ability is KEY to NB burst. So showing crux doesn't seem so vital to me idk...

I'd rather have a harder time fighting arcanists than see the floating triangles constantly. Other people can keep it if they want it, but I'd rather take that hit and toggle them off--or have a subtle number counter for it on my ability bar like NB's arrow.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • thedocbwarren
    thedocbwarren
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be honest, the visuals are not great for the archanist. Also I did get a bit dizzy with the large number of people with rotating triangles. Also the bright lights are becoming even more of a problem for me (migraines.) The book with flashing bright beams are kind of poor as an effect IMHO.

Anyway, I still wish we could turn off the bright flashing of stuff. There is a reason dark mode is popular now days.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    It's not a solution to only have these effects show in combat, because when you have multiple players at a dolmen or even just in a group and several of them are using the effects (or even just one of them) then they would still be a massive problem as it would be in combat. There needs to be the option to disable such effects both on you and on others, preferably with some other form of display that isn't visually intrusive.

As far as most people affected by motion sickness report it's the desired solution to at least have the option to turn them off out of combat. That's something I support.

We're also not talking about "these effects" but only one of them, namely crux, as only the combination of color and rotation is causing this problems. Fatecarver for example can't do that, as color alone isn't enough to trigger motion sickness.

The sorc's twilight DOES trigger motion sickness btw, nonetheless I see quite some people ranting here against arcanist while refusing to acknowledge this problem entirely in other threads.

Edited for addition:

If you don't believe that, you may see for yourself in this thread. Very insightful to say the least.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/622230/twilight-matriarch-appreciation-thread

When you have several arcanists running around e.g. a dolmen, the beam moves constantly so it isn't just a fixed colour. I'd be surprised if that doesn't have a similar effect on those affected by the crux, although I'd be happy to hear their views on that.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a solution to only have these effects show in combat, because when you have multiple players at a dolmen or even just in a group and several of them are using the effects (or even just one of them) then they would still be a massive problem as it would be in combat. There needs to be the option to disable such effects both on you and on others, preferably with some other form of display that isn't visually intrusive.

As far as most people affected by motion sickness report it's the desired solution to at least have the option to turn them off out of combat. That's something I support.

We're also not talking about "these effects" but only one of them, namely crux, as only the combination of color and rotation is causing this problems. Fatecarver for example can't do that, as color alone isn't enough to trigger motion sickness.

The sorc's twilight DOES trigger motion sickness btw, nonetheless I see quite some people ranting here against arcanist while refusing to acknowledge this problem entirely in other threads.

Edited for addition:

If you don't believe that, you may see for yourself in this thread. Very insightful to say the least.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/622230/twilight-matriarch-appreciation-thread

When you have several arcanists running around e.g. a dolmen, the beam moves constantly so it isn't just a fixed colour. I'd be surprised if that doesn't have a similar effect on those affected by the crux, although I'd be happy to hear their views on that.

Well, didn't read a single word about it, except yours. And you say for yourself, that you don't experience any medical issues but just dislike these effects:
    I don't suffer from any medical reaction to these effects, although I respect the plight of those who do. I just dislike having it floating around me the whole time, but most of all I dislike the lack of an option to disable it.

There is also a quite simple solution to this matter: If some dolmen are too crowded for your taste, use some less busy areas. That's the very same advice as everyone gets when complaining about literal armies of flappies in crowded cities. (Where they definitely aren't needed.)

Not my personal opinion tho, because I'd prefer a joyful gaming experience for as much players as possible and therefore vote for a general solution regarding disturbing visuals caused by other players. I don't know your thoughts about that tho.

But a solution which is only affecting a few of us, while others are allowed to continue [snip] is out of the question.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Kraken on June 6, 2023 7:11PM
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was also an unpleasant experience for me as well. After about five minutes of combat I felt quite unwell and had to leave the game as soon as possible. Even so I felt quite dizzy and nauseous for some time after and had to get my head down. I get the same effect if I watch streamers play in first person, which I have stopped doing. I started the Arcanist character this evening and in it's present state I won't be playing it again. My big worry is that I will not be able to play ESO at all if too many players are spanning that skill.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except people are having more issues about Arcanist's skills than just crux. Runespite Ward also seem to cause it for people.

Not to mention how all the ultra bright and saturaded effects causes migraines, eye strain and/or pain for some people as well.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Except people are having more issues about Arcanist's skills than just crux. Runespite Ward also seem to cause it for people.

Not to mention how all the ultra bright and saturaded effects causes migraines, eye strain and/or pain for some people as well.

Didn't heard about that yet. But well, let's assume it is how you say:

Do you have a solution without affecting players without this specific problems? There is indeed a quite healthy population of arcanists around yet.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have a solution without affecting players without this specific problems? There is indeed a quite healthy population of arcanists around yet.

It's been told numerous times in threads like this about the Arcanist's skills.

And yes, they can just make it less eyebleeding bright and saturated, which would also make it fit better into the game and along with the other classes skills.
    That or give us a toggle option to hide them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My mild motion sickness on PTS is exactly why I resolved not to make an arcanist character.

So in fact I haven't bought the chapter at all yet.

Fortunately, other people's arcanists haven't bothered me yet, and I'm optimistic that will continue.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on June 7, 2023 1:59AM
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's been told numerous times in threads like this about the Arcanist's skills.

And yes, they can just make it less eyebleeding bright and saturated, which would also make it fit better into the game and along with the other classes skills.
    That or give us a toggle option to hide them.

I allow myself to quote my own post here:
    In my opinion there has to be found a general solution for health-wise harmful, immersion breaking and otherwise undesired visuals caused by other players.
    Someone mentioned a "blacklist" which would allow each player to define what he needs excluded from sight. That idea is worth some consideration.

Some of us are healthwise affected by or simply can't stand visual/mount/pet X while for others it's a important part of their gaming experience. There (fortunately) isn't a clear answer to the question who is right and who is wrong, but technical solutions for this problem do indeed exist.

That's my position at this topic.

The very same treatment for every single skill, mount, pet (including those damn flappies causing headache and blurred sight for me and many others) and it's done.

But I don't care if some players find this classes skill done like "a cheap cartoon", overdone or shoddy. I also don't care if somebody believes this skills don't "fit the setting" or if someone is lacking creativity to roleplay a proper arcanist. Just to name a few examples here.

What I care for are health-wise affected people, as they deserve any help possible. And I care for people which are just pretending the same, as this is one of the most disgusting behaviours thinkable for a human being.

So, when people have medical issues due to a game (which are easily resolveable) then a solution has to be found which isn't at the cost of the well of the many.

But when people demand changes because the game is evolving in a direction which contradicts their personal headcanon about how things should be, it's the same deal as ever: Take it or leave it. It's your decision as customer.
    Edited by Braffin on June 7, 2023 2:22AM
    ---
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m OK with it so far and having fun with my arcanist, but my husband tested the class on the PTS and hasn’t bought the upgrade because of arcanist-related motion sickness. It sounds as if there are a lot of folks suffering from this. Glad they are looking into it.
    Edited by DarcyMardin on June 11, 2023 7:01AM
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Judging from PTS, for me arcanist is playable but rather unpleasant out of brightly lit areas. And from daytime dolmen experience on live, plenty of arcanists in same place is annoying even in bright environment. I hope visuals get an adjustment before chapter goes to sale. (I would not mind if flappy also would get smaller and less flappy.)
    Edited by rpa on June 7, 2023 3:57AM
  • Cin_Vhetin
    Cin_Vhetin
    ✭✭✭
    oh.my.god. I'm not alone. Just started playing an arcanist and those circling green pyramids are awful. Feeling sick to my stomach. I was searching for a way to get rid of them and found this thread. I'm going to have to stop playing. No more arcanist for me.
    Better a warrior in the garden than a gardener at war. - Japanese proverb

You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass. - Warren Buffet
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztrias wrote: »
    sorry no video, but to me it's the bright neon green pyramids that float around your character constantly:
    0sbglk60o7wa.jpg

I think it would be much better and even tolerable if the effect was just the gaseous little cloud without the stark triangle. Easier to ignore. Might also be nice if they were only active when character is in combat.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    sorry no video, but to me it's the bright neon green pyramids that float around your character constantly:
    0sbglk60o7wa.jpg

I think it would be much better and even tolerable if the effect was just the gaseous little cloud without the stark triangle. Easier to ignore. Might also be nice if they were only active when character is in combat.

You can indeed turn off crux out of combat. Just beam anywhere and they are gone.
    ---
  • Liguar
    Liguar
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can indeed turn off crux out of combat. Just beam anywhere and they are gone.

And just as with flapping menaces, people that aren't personally bothered with it won't bother to do so, so we'll be stuck with them in all the usual idling places.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Liguar wrote: »

And just as with flapping menaces, people that aren't personally bothered with it won't bother to do so, so we'll be stuck with them in all the usual idling places.

I agree. This is a general problem which should be adressed.

For players however, which do not know yet how to drain crux and therefore are limited by their own char the given information may be useful.
    ---
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cin_Vhetin wrote: »
    oh.my.god. I'm not alone. Just started playing an arcanist and those circling green pyramids are awful. Feeling sick to my stomach. I was searching for a way to get rid of them and found this thread. I'm going to have to stop playing. No more arcanist for me.

Just out of curiosity... did you insist on playing it until you got the feeling of stomach sickness?

I'm asking because the first thing I felt while playing an arcanist or watching other arcanist effects was a slight headache and eyestrain. Then, specifically when I'm playing a character with those floating triangles I get a little dizzy, and in night scenes I lose perception of the environment. In group play, when there's an arcanist, I just leave (as I will continue to do), so I didn't even experience for long those more chaotic situation.

But I did try to insist for a while to play it, and I was trying to convince myself that it was a matter of getting used to it and I ended up almost throwing up. :smiley: I got really surprised. Because I've been playing a lot for more than 30 years, I'm even used to VR without vertigo problems or whatever... So either we are getting definitely very weakened or there is something very special about this case. Probably both! :smiley: I think it could be a combination of movement, overly intrusive color and too much brightness.

Anyway, as many have already mentioned, I do not wish for the effects to be changed or even removed for all. I respect those who don't have problems and are enjoying it. The best solution is to simply provide a toggle in the settings to disable or enable the arcanist's green light effects and that's it.
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the visual effects and I think we can all agree it needs to be an optional toggle not a sledge hammer solution. I do think they need to make the toggle quick for affected folks tho. I will say not everyone's ill affected, Ive spent over 10 hours a day playing the new class since arcanist came out and haven't experienced any ill effects.
    Edited by SimonThesis on June 7, 2023 6:04AM
  • Dreaders123
    Dreaders123
    ✭✭✭
    The design choice is bold. Very bright neon/lime that flickers, flashes and moves against active dark backgrounds is unusual for a reason, and it has nothing to do with personal preferences.

Today I configured my screen to heavily reduce brightness, and to shift the colour spectrum to warm hues. Things definitely look different and I don't believe people should have to do this but I wanted to try to see if it helped. It did - a little. However after my first instance run with 2 arcanists, again I feel sick and have logged off.

You can try this in Windows 11 to see if it helps you by right-clicking your desktop and selecting Display Settings. Lower your brightness so that the screen is similar to the surrounding environment - it shouldnt look like a light source. Turning on night mode gives you a slider that changes color warmth. I hope it at least helps some people before we see a resolution.

d58owrlcaunn.png
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am just trying to understand because I am not experiencing anything anyone is here but feel bad they can’t have fun with this class. I needed to say that first before people just down my throat.

Is it just the brightness of the crux? Because the game has abilities that spin around you like DK flames of oblivion (or whatever it’s called now), Warden ice shield, mage light, and even a hand ful of sets. So is it the spinning too?

I don’t have my settings on ultra or anything and have my brightness turned down on my pc so I don’t see the brightness, in terms of it being bad, on Arcanist really.

We also got other beams like Templar execute and soul ultimate.

If it’s the brightness of the crux in combo with the spinning that can be permanent if not spent I’d say what if your hands glowed when you build Crux? Like one crux- one hand, two crux- both hands, three crux- you have small runes spinning around your hands? Or maybe both your feet glow on three.

Idk if that would help. Enemies players would still be able to see your about to go Goku on them but it wouldn’t be so big.

I think people are just in love with the beam rn and also you have to level skills and skill lines. I think usage of the beam will calm down. It’s like a new shiny toy rn.
  • Dreaders123
    Dreaders123
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

Is it just the brightness of the crux? Because the game has abilities that spin around you like DK flames of oblivion (or whatever it’s called now), Warden ice shield, mage light, and even a hand ful of sets. So is it the spinning too?

I can only speak for me here and the honest answer is I don't know. I don't have any known visual accessibility issues. Part of my job is design and I do know that this combination of colours would be an absolute no because of the likely visual impacts including headaches and nausea. I didn't think that before by the way, I looked it up. We tend to stick to carefully approved themes so it's not like I had an instant knowledge of which colours/brightness/contrast combinations could cause problems. I didn't play PTS though I was vaguely aware of comments around it and on Twitch streams. It's literally a case of I started playing and as soon as Arcanists are around - for me at the moment in dungeons (I havent been to new zones yet) - my eyes rapidly hurt more and by the time the instance was finished I had nausea that lasted hours.

It's probably a combination of colour/hue/brightness/contrast/motion/flickering. I wish I did know but testing like I did this morning sucks because now I feel sick. Bleugh!
  • E_Lucan
    E_Lucan
    ✭✭✭

I don't get motion sickness as strong as some people here do, but I do get migraines from the arcanist crux effect, and I just logged into the game with my DK to see if the flames of oblivion ability causes something similar, and it doesn't - I assume this is because the fireball rotates around you fairly slowly, and the pattern is a bit more "natural" so to speak, it goes to one place, hovers there for a bit, then goes to another place, hovers there for a bit, etc. It also feels slower than the Arcanist crux triangles, though I'd have to see them side by side to be sure.

For me, it's the bright light in combination with the very regular spinning pattern and the pretty quick motion also. You run forward, and the environment is moving in one way, but the triangles around your character are moving in another, which, especially in high-contrast areas (dungeons with torches etc.) does make me a bit dizzy, so it might be the cause of the motion sickness for people who are sensitive to it (can't speak for them though ofc). I get a headache because I have this set of triangles at the edge of where I'm looking on the screen, and they're constantly moving so it's kind of a fight to not look at them when I'm walking around, and if I keep it up for a long period of time it starts to get very uncomfortable. An effect which isn't spinning as quickly and in as regular a pattern probably wouldn't drag my eyes to it so much.

I do not have any severe issues with photosensitivity/flashing lights so I can't speak on the beams in battles and whatnot, I've just kind of surrendered to the fact that any group fight in ESO looks like a music festival light show lol - but the idea with the glowing hands would be good I think! I know many people like the arcanist as-is, so in an ideal world I suppose it'd be great as an option you can toggle, but since the light would be stuck to your character and not flying around them, that might help.

Also sorry for the long post, I'm terrible at explaining things briefly I'm afraid.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0sbglk60o7wa.jpg

still a small fry and don't have that option yet. Even so wasting them seems, well like a waste.

Good to know there is that option though. Crafting with those triangles isn't pleasant at all.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just trying to understand because I am not experiencing anything anyone is here but feel bad they can’t have fun with this class. I needed to say that first before people just down my throat.

I don’t have my settings on ultra or anything and have my brightness turned down on my pc so I don’t see the brightness, in terms of it being bad, on Arcanist really.

If it’s the brightness of the crux in combo with the spinning that can be permanent if not spent I’d say what if your hands glowed when you build Crux? Like one crux- one hand, two crux- both hands, three crux- you have small runes spinning around your hands? Or maybe both your feet glow on three.

Idk if that would help. Enemies players would still be able to see your about to go Goku on them but it wouldn’t be so big.

I think people are just in love with the beam rn and also you have to level skills and skill lines. I think usage of the beam will calm down. It’s like a new shiny toy rn.

For me it is the spinning but only the spinning on my character. The other spinning orbs associated with certain sets I think also bother me. Slight motion sickness. I can ignore them when in combat because of the other stuff going on. When I want to use one of those sets for group stuff I unequip one piece until we are ready to go.

There is also a couple of mounts that the rocking gives me slight motion sickness. Lucky for me I wouldn't use those mounts anyway. I know what my problem is. My inner ear is goofy so certain motions even if on a screen can make me a bit queasy.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I can only speak for me here and the honest answer is I don't know. I don't have any known visual accessibility issues. Part of my job is design and I do know that this combination of colours would be an absolute no because of the likely visual impacts including headaches and nausea. I didn't think that before by the way, I looked it up. We tend to stick to carefully approved themes so it's not like I had an instant knowledge of which colours/brightness/contrast combinations could cause problems. I didn't play PTS though I was vaguely aware of comments around it and on Twitch streams. It's literally a case of I started playing and as soon as Arcanists are around - for me at the moment in dungeons (I havent been to new zones yet) - my eyes rapidly hurt more and by the time the instance was finished I had nausea that lasted hours.

It's probably a combination of colour/hue/brightness/contrast/motion/flickering. I wish I did know but testing like I did this morning sucks because now I feel sick. Bleugh!

Well that really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

For me it is the spinning but only the spinning on my character. The other spinning orbs associated with certain sets I think also bother me. Slight motion sickness. I can ignore them when in combat because of the other stuff going on. When I want to use one of those sets for group stuff I unequip one piece until we are ready to go.

There is also a couple of mounts that the rocking gives me slight motion sickness. Lucky for me I wouldn't use those mounts anyway. I know what my problem is. My inner ear is goofy so certain motions even if on a screen can make me a bit queasy.

Like I said to the other sorry to hear that. That sucks. Thanks for sharing too, both of you.

Maybe ZOS can come up with something, like I said maybe moving the crux from your body to your hands and feet glowing instead… idk.

But if it’s the color too, that’s tough… a lot of the class is based around this green so I think you’d have to almost rebuild it with new animations. Idk, don’t know about that stuff.

Hopefully it’s an easy solution that helps tho.

Edited by OtarTheMad on June 7, 2023 9:33AM
  • Andromea
    Andromea
    ✭✭✭
    This is a very interesting discussion for me. I have often felt dizziness while playing games and I have motion sickness in the real life too. I stopped No Man's Skye for instance although I loved the game juste because of the overwhelming nausea. I'm even not trying to play in first person. I still remember my first days on WoW - dizziness and the impression of floating and not being anchored in the world. It passed though.

However, I don't get this from arcanist. So, not related to the motion sickness, rather to something else ? The green is too violent maybe but this is purely an aesthetics issue for me. Too many arcanists with their respectif skills in a small area ? Yes, annoying but nothing more so than too many strong effects in a small zone anyway.

Obviously though, there are people who have a particularly vivid reaction to the crux and other arcanist effects. Usually games have options to cut down all the skills effects ? I would have thought ESO had this option as well ? Seems like a good solution. Maybe just some patience is needed while the devs team comes up with it ? While waiting, I think we should definitely speak out and make the problem known.