The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show your character!

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    You got two right, the Dragonknight and Templar :)
    (if you did them in order, which i assumed you did rather than just naming every class)
    ha I could see how it seems that I named every class but I did it in order.
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    So I couldnt help myself, I had to make a new "less grumpy" Dunmer :D:D And I love her so Ill keep her! I regret i already have my main at lvl 40 in the Dominion tho so I can only use her as my alt ;(
    ee5d307.jpg?1
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    286u73n.jpg
    Edited by Atlaz on August 7, 2015 8:55PM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • lmd1979
    lmd1979
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by lmd1979 on August 5, 2015 3:48AM
    Ma'aurg, Nord, Dragonknight, Ebonheart pact. Long live Skyrim!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Llandris, My Dunmer DK, keeps trying to explain to his friend Quintus that its NOT a good idea to feed the wild animals.

YHvtE56.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is Llandris again, this time moving cautiously through Cyrodiil with a Breton Reachman (reach-woman?). Trying to avoid getting killed.

iDdeavb.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ryluk
    Ryluk
    ✭✭✭
    11830124_840144719410634_579516482_n.jpg?oh=a7889bdeff8cab52e5f6b5ab0d9e69e1&oe=55C53587

Fenrir Stormsurge, Former Emperor of the Ebonheart Pact!

No matter how much blood is being shed, always time for a selfie
    Fenrir Stormsurge
    V16 Nord Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Werewolf
    Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
    Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
    Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

• Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is my newest character Drinks-Many-Sweet-Teas! I was trying to make her look like an Argonian youth, childlike, not sure if I succeeded. What do you all think?
    Argonian%20Youth.png
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 7, 2015 8:33AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Medieval3D
    Medieval3D
    ✭✭✭
    vx820n4dbk0i.jpg
    My current Character Baal Darkforge, is an Imperial Tank, Heavy armor, One-handed and shield, with some dark stunt spells, lvl 40 and his Kameltoe friend :smile:
    Edited by Medieval3D on August 6, 2015 9:25PM
    Medieval
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Something with the most recent update has drastically improved the graphics of the game.

Before the update with the same settings.
    281czug.jpg

Bunch of snap shots afterwards.
    sxlsuc.jpg
    33nd8xz.jpg
    34t3ecm.jpg
    a2d8br.jpg

Looks much nicer now.
    Edited by Atlaz on August 8, 2015 7:36AM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PhoenixFG wrote: »
    First post here (only been playing the game for a little over a week!!) so I hope I'm doing this right.

My Redguard Ma'jadda. Sword and board and two handed.tumblr_nsgmrpaH7x1qebkzwo1_1280.jpg

Wonderful. There isn't enough redguard love.
    Though I may be biased.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Still fresh, but decided it was a right time for a selfie
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My lovely new Bosmer Templar Leafsprout

1D4AZiw.png

20N50lL.png

Edited by Dekkameron on August 10, 2015 4:32AM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main character, a breton sorcerer.

4lipruq0r2u7.png

EDIT: new pic!
    Edited by CaptainVenom on August 13, 2015 12:52PM
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh my goodness I'm in shock that he isn't a templar tank.
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Any ideas how to get a decent screenshot off xbox onto the computer? I want to share!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Oh my goodness I'm in shock that he isn't a templar tank.

Some said he looks a little like Chris Evans... Captain America much? Hahahaha.... btw, I'm trying to figure out a battlemage buiild, with some heavy armor, one-handed and a shield (a round one, lol). That would look awesome, no doubt.
    Edited by CaptainVenom on August 12, 2015 1:29PM
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll play....

Meet Asira Avalis, Dunmer Sorcerer. She was orphaned as a young Mer within the holds of Morrowind. As an orphan she was taken in by a high ranking mage within the Mages Guild. Overtime she developed a full knowledge of sorcery. It was inside the halls of the Mages Guild that she formed a secret coalition force of magicka users, The Arcane Order. This was to aid in the fight against the threat of Molag Bal. The reason for her forming another guild of magic users, is that she feels that necromancy is a valid school of magic. The Arcane Order see necromancy as a way to quickly assemble armies to fight against any Daedric threat.

hDdJkZo.jpg

Worshipping her one true goddess, Azura.

9SZoRG4.jpg
    Edited by Enteum on August 12, 2015 10:04PM
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hisa Fae Caemaire (self-described "hotter twin" as opposed to Hisa Ni; who is "the serious twin") finally gets her (much) older brother Kohei Ryujin Caemaire out of the monastery to participate in life.

Really he needs to meet a nice girl ....

pr5dfTK.png
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @AudioVortex
    I'm on Xbox and this is how I do it:
    -share the screenshot to the One Drive
    -open it on my computer
    -click "view original" above the pic (otherwise it will be the compressed image)
    -save it to my computer then upload it to a photo sharing site (I use Imgur)
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @AudioVortex
    I'm on Xbox and this is how I do it:
    -share the screenshot to the One Drive
    -open it on my computer
    -click "view original" above the pic (otherwise it will be the compressed image)
    -save it to my computer then upload it to a photo sharing site (I use Imgur)

That seems so easy! Maybe should of googled it but thanks all the same!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsir, the early days!

(Level 4)
    2H013dH.png

(Level 20)
    zVRTS03.png

(Pretty much VR1-14 in Ordinator Night)
    JoUN0Xu.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • CobaltColonel
    CobaltColonel
    Soul Shriven
    Waylohn Grey. Argonian Dragonknight. Ebonheartpact.
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    My latest character, Zahra al-Nayyir, a Redguard who looks a bit like @Vigarr's Akanti and @PhoenixFG's Ma'jadda. She's a nature-magic-sand-druid type templar.

e88082515f191f8a7c7b6c1171d30e.jpg

irxfa3kq4ujk.jpg
    Edited by MamaDruid on August 27, 2015 5:28AM
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like her.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, @annhalaub17_ESO she really looks much more peaceful than a lot of the redguard characters I see. And you must have some kind of sweet graphics - the detail in the cloth of that Breton top is fantastic.

I'll have to post a pick of my Redgard Templar; she looks a bit angry, but that sort of suits her as she has some anger issues.
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness the new costumes look AMAZING!

rp5cs2yzuple.png
    bq97q2ocnmu9.png
    ogye6o43huyi.png
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 29, 2015 7:52AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    My latest character, Zahra al-Nayyir, a Redguard who looks a bit like @Vigarr's Akanti and @PhoenixFG's Ma'jadda. She's a nature-magic-sand-druid type templar.
    My latest character, Zahra al-Nayyir, a Redguard
    My latest character, Zahra

Well, would you look at that! Great minds think alike. Meet Lady Zahra*, Redguard vamp stam bow NB.

zahra.jpg

She doesn't even look like a Redguard anymore (especially not in that outfit) but ah well. I quite enjoy that sneak speed bonus!

Alts:
    Meet Kaylaneth, the shorty elf who breathes fire.

pinkandgold.jpg
    pinkandgold2.jpg

The dyes are an inside joke between me and my hearing. Long Story.

There's also silver haired Dunmer witch Ushari Dren, perpetually nekkid Argonian Salves-Many-Wounds, Breton tank and self-professed Only Sane Man Cai Guillory, and Imperial Crouching Moron Titus Tacitus. And Elaeli. But you DO NOT talk about Elaeli.

*Got early access and woke up ridiculously early just so I could snatch Zahra, but someone else had gotten it first somehow. Sigh.
    Edited by likelolwhat on November 19, 2015 10:09PM
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tweaked my Goblin Girl's armor....

Here is Broken Branch Toothmaul. Note that is not actually her scuttler, but she likes all kinds of weird critters and they seem to like her:

82ZDcSr.png

Here is a bit better view of her new spiffy armor:

6Kgt6UW.png

• ScarletHoodie
    ScarletHoodie
    Soul Shriven
    This is Kirï my woodelf with a sense of honor, she's my second but favorite character and I'm actaully working
    on an art for her ^^' so think I'll post that later on :smile: