Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

LOTRO PLAYERS OUT THERE?

• Greycats
    Greycats
    ✭✭
    Lotro player here from Windfola. I played a minstrel while my husband played a warden. We stopped playing after helms deep came out. Really love ESO, but miss my mini.
    Options
  • Tatuaje
    Tatuaje
    ✭✭
    Tatuaje on Riddermark, Quest leader. LM/RK/Cappy. Sadly as many have mentioned, balance is gone and everything is a face roll. I do miss Lotro of old. I do have and play a level 50 capped for SoA content. Angmar still the best and last existing zone that presents a challenge.
    Options
  • Aevric
    Aevric
    ✭✭✭
    I was a member of The Hobbiton Philharmonic on Landroval. I and others stopped logging in when they basically broke the music system repeatedly and never tried to fix the breaks.
    Options
  • Storms_in_Argonia
    Storms_in_Argonia
    ✭✭✭
    Just signed up for the game. I played Lotro for 6 years from 2007 launch to 2012 on the Silverlode Server. Left after the new game director took it in places I didn't enjoy.
    Options