Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Harbourage should become a player Home after completing the Main Story

• peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    peacenote wrote: »
    I rarely see unique ideas on the forums. This has nothing to do with the ideas being bad, but just because as people cycle in and out of the game, ideas that don't get implemented by ZOS come up again by new players.

This is a truly brand new idea and I love it! I think ZOS could make a little side entrance, maybe, so it could be a home but you could still walk in and see whatever you see when you finish the quest (I think it's basically an empty cavern with the books added on the table in the back naming you in the adventures) so the idea wouldn't lock anyone out of the space in the side world.

This made me smile 😊

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/627967/a-version-of-the-harborage-as-a-final-quest-reward-for-the-main-quest-would-be-nice#latest

Hey that's actually awesome! You two are on the same wavelength. :)

Every six months (give or take) we get yet another request to hide hip flaps on outfits, make sorc twilights smaller, allow ESO+ subscribers to opt out of DLC content in the dungeon queue, etc. (As it happens, I personally only like one out of three of those, but I digress.) So I still stand by the sentiment that this is a pretty fresh idea rather than one that keeps popping up over and over. But definitely sorry I missed your first post about it in Feb. I really like the idea. :)
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    Houses are account wide.
    Imagine you have several characters on one account. Then the new characters teleport to this yours house.
    Where is the quest-giver in this case?
    Agree, say you have features like dummies who characters who has not finished the main quest can not use.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.