Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Rapport sources for Azandar

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Feel free to help fill this out; for those of you just culling this information for your ESO websites, at least give your ol' boy Saucy Jack a shoutout, ya? (Many thanks to Eso-Hub, Hack the Minotaur, and AlcastHQ; literally no thanks whatsoever to Fextralife or Xynodegaming.) Also, I haven't nailed down the cooldowns, but assume the big ticket stuff (125 rapport) is once a day, and the 1-10 stuff is between a couple of minutes and an hour. For a lot of it (like stealing a ritual object) if it's still within the cooldown it'll be worth 1 point instead of the larger number.

- completing each part of his companion quest: 500
- doing the daily enchanting master writ: 125
- handing in the Necrom delve daily: 125
- visiting mundus stones: 10
- destroying end mechanism in Blackwood portals: 10
- going to Coldharbour / Fargrave / Brass Fortress: 10
- harvesting psijic portal: 5
- scrying an antiquity: 5
- finding a lead: 5
- activating ayleid wells: 5
- doing a regular (non-daily) enchanting writ: 5
- stealing a ritual object / oddity / magical curiosity: 5
- finding a new lorebook: 5
- killing mudcrabs/dreughs/chaurus/ogres/trolls/harpies/nix-oxen/dunerippers: 1
- crafting tea: 1

NEGATIVE:
- going to Artaeum or Eyevea: -10
- giving gold to a beggar, apparently: -10
- playing a ToT match: -1
- crafting coffee: -1
- harvesting mushrooms: -1

DOESN'T MIND:
- murdering
- stealing
- pickpocketing
Edited by Saucy_Jack on June 10, 2023 4:57PM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    awesome post thanks so much!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like does he have any dialogue if the player is a Psijic? he does not seem to like them.

Also what about Vampire/Werewolf dialogue, does he have any?
    Options
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    +5 - stealing from containers the first time (+1 after that, unsure of cooldown)
    Editing to update that^^ Seems to be +5 for stealing/looting magical curiosity treasures, and +1 for oddities/ritual objects. not stealing in general
    +10 - going to Fargrave

I believe there was also a + from looting a 'writing' treasure from a blade-of-woe victim, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

He does not care if you get caught stealing, or if you pay a guard or flee.
    Edited by BerylBones on April 18, 2023 7:44PM
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like does he have any dialogue if the player is a Psijic? he does not seem to like them.

Also what about Vampire/Werewolf dialogue, does he have any?

I'm a psijic werewolf; no related dialogue for it.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BerylBones wrote: »
    +5 - stealing from containers the first time (+1 after that, unsure of cooldown)
    Editing to update that^^ Seems to be +5 for stealing/looting magical curiosity treasures. not stealing in general
    +10 - going to Fargrave

I believe there was also a + from looting a 'writing' treasure from a blade-of-woe victim, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

He does not care if you get caught stealing, or if you pay a guard or flee.

Are you sure the +5 was just for stealing? Or was it for stealing a certain type of loot? I'm trying to determine if it's for written loot or for ritual object loot.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: "oddities" stolen loot is +5
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, if they hate psijic then why do they like it when you loot a portal?
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either +5 or 10 for going to Coldharbour
    Options
  • Marto
    Marto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h1wqiieasno2.png
    "According to the calculations of the sages of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth, the batam guar is the cutest creature in all Tamriel"
    Options
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely not stealing in general, sorry.
    He likes when you steal/loot magical curiosities, oddities, and ritual objects for sure. I've been getting both +1 and +5 for all of those, but I haven't been paying attention to the time between each one.
    Options
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »

And if my character is not a master enchanter? I hope this isn't the only +125 source.

Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily enchanting master writ - is that a daily enchanting writ or an enchanting master writ? Or a daily writ just at max level maybe?
    PS4 EU
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And if my character is not a master enchanter? I hope this isn't the only +125 source.

I THINK completing the blackwood-deadlands portal public dungeon is the other, but I don't have the chops to solo the end boss.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +5 for completing a non-daily enchanting writ for writ vouchers; not sure if there's a cooldown.
    Options
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    +10 for completing a deadlands portal (not from the final boss itself, but from destroying the device afterward)
    Options
  • McMasterx
    McMasterx
    ✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    Wait, if they hate psijic then why do they like it when you loot a portal?

Maybe he views it as stealing from the Order?
    Pc/Na
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get into Apocrypha, and it's enormous!

Can anyone tell me where to find Azandar, please.

found him
    xyIQeIO.jpg
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on April 19, 2023 1:53PM
    PC EU
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing a game of ToT is a decrease but I didn't catch how much.
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    killing a duneripper +1
    PC EU
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for starting and maintaining this post. Will you be starting one for Sharp as well?
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Thank you for starting and maintaining this post. Will you be starting one for Sharp as well?

There is one for Sharp (not by me) here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/631799/rapport-sources-for-sharp-as-night
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

There is one for Sharp (not by me) here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/631799/rapport-sources-for-sharp-as-night

Thank you! I looked but didn't find any.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • LassyOfBurgundia
    lillybit wrote: »
    Daily enchanting master writ - is that a daily enchanting writ or an enchanting master writ? Or a daily writ just at max level maybe?

Just tested it and the normal daily enchanting writ is enough.
    • Armagne | Breton | Magica Arcanist
    • Dar'Krin of Riverhold | Khajiit | Hybrid Nightblade
    • Do'Khar-Jo | Khajiit | Stamina Sorcerer
    • Do'Mora | Khajiit | Stamina Arcanist
    Material guardians: M'Risha the Alcookmist | Nagamoriel | La Pie Enchanteresse | Watches-the-Traits | Lymdrenn Stylewarden | Björn Mat-Holder
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daily writ gives 125; tradeable/sellable enchanting writs give 5.
    Options
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like all my crafting alts will have a very happy companion within a week or two :smiley: .

Edit to add: it is just too bad reputation doesn't effect their damage at max level.
    Edited by Toxic_Hemlock on April 22, 2023 1:00AM
    Options
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭

so 950 writs and its done
    price for enchanting writs will skyrocket
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I *believe* - but like I say in the OP, I'm not sure on cooldowns. It might be that shotgunning a bunch chant writs like people do during 2x xp events doesn't give 5 rapport each time. Time to test!
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on April 22, 2023 4:18PM
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I *believe* - but like I say in the OP, I'm not sure on cooldowns. It might be that shotgunning a bunch chant writs like people do during 2x xp events doesn't give 5 rapport each time. Time to test!

If that's true, I hope they add a long cooldown so that it doesn't goof up the sealed enchant writ price any more.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I'm still looking for Azandar's second 125-rapport source, if anyone wants to help with that.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that's true, I hope they add a long cooldown so that it doesn't goof up the sealed enchant writ price any more.

It's 5 when you turn in your first non-daily chant writ; if you're handing in a bunch at the same time, they only give 1 rapport each while the cooldown's still active - that goes for purple writs as well as gold writs.

Options