Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Rapport sources for Azandar

• Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone figure out the other 125 rapport source for this guy?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STILL looking for the other 125 point source for this guy. Are people even testing anything other than the new trial?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the EU character copy. I'll have all the zones and repeatable quests open then.
    PC EU
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    STILL looking for the other 125 point source for this guy. Are people even testing anything other than the new trial?

Is there a list of dailies that have been ruled out so far? I would assume the 2 or 3 of the Necrom ones, at least.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you guys checked mages guild, fighters guild, undaunted, etc. yet for both?
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    According to his achievement page in quest journal, it should probably be the daily Telvanni Peninsula solo job.

Edit: Unlocked Azandar today and did the daily delve quest there and can confirm that it gives 125 rapport.
    Edited by SatanicSister on April 26, 2023 7:21AM
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy who has been around for 10000 years is going to win."
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Visiting the Brass Fortress +10
    PC EU
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    I got -10 for giving gold to A Beggar and Azandar kinda grumphed or hrumphed.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    125 from the Ordinator Tilena Daily in Necrom
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +10 for crafting psijic ambrosias. Might be the same as tea though.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The +1 for stealing "oddities" "magical objects" "ritual tools", etc. has no cooldown. Go nuts all you thieves!
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The + for psijic ambrosias counts for any delicacy drink.

EDIT: just looks like it counts gold-quality beverages. Works with hissmir fish eye and ambrosias

EDITII: any gold 'delicasy beverage works. Both bloody maras included.
    Edited by Djennku on June 12, 2023 10:07AM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for murdering a noble.

EDIT: killing a warrior got a +1, no cooldown. Might not be all nobles, or the one argonian I thought was a noble was something else.
    Edited by Djennku on June 12, 2023 9:56AM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a positive from him for crafting Bewitched Sugar Skulls today.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave gold to the lying beggar, Azandar disapproves.
  • Darzaka
    Darzaka
    ✭✭✭
    @Saucy_Jack
    Can confirm, doing Necrom delve daily only rewards rapport for the first turn-in per reset.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darzaka wrote: »
    @Saucy_Jack
    Can confirm, doing Necrom delve daily only rewards rapport for the first turn-in per reset.

I wouldn't think this needed to be confirmed since it's a DAILY, it shouldn't be able to be done more than once per day unless it's a bug.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Darzaka wrote: »
    @Saucy_Jack

I wouldn't think this needed to be confirmed since it's a DAILY, it shouldn't be able to be done more than once per day unless it's a bug.

You can accept the daily the day before, but not complete it until after the daily reset. On turn in, you can immediately accept the new day's daily as well and complete it, doing the same daily twice in one day. @Darkaza just confirmed that if a person does so, they'll only get rapport for the first one turned in, not both, meaning the rapport's probably on a 20h cooldown.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the first couple of companions it used to be the case - is it, in fact, still the case, or has that changed now? - that you could do several Mages and Fighters Guild dailies in a day if they were shared to you by other players, and got rapport from turning in ALL of them. Indeed this was the only realistic way to gain rapport for Bastian quickly since Mages Guild is his ONLY "+125 rapport" action.

Of course, you couldn't actually accept more than one Mages or Fighters Guild quest daily from the guildmasters, nor could you even have one shared to you if another was already active, but if you turned one in, you could group up with someone else and have it shared to you (as you can with dailies elsewhere) - and it would give rapport to Bastian and Mirri.

Has this changed? Is anyone in position to check?

And surely Bastian needs a second +125 Rapport booster to compensate? He's the only Companion with only one, *and* it conflicts with Ember too, and Ember has THREE.

Honestly, I'd suggest that Bastian should enjoy beating up big things in Blackwood, and be allowed +125 rapport daily for a Blackwood World Boss.
    Edited by jle30303 on June 23, 2023 1:22AM
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    With the first couple of companions it used to be the case - is it, in fact, still the case, or has that changed now? - that you could do several Mages and Fighters Guild dailies in a day if they were shared to you by other players, and got rapport from turning in ALL of them.

Has this changed? Is anyone in position to check?

And surely Bastian needs a second +125 Rapport booster to compensate? He's the only Companion with only one, *and* it conflicts with Ember too, and Ember has THREE.

Honestly, I'd suggest that Bastian should enjoy beating up big things in Blackwood, and be allowed +125 rapport daily for a Blackwood World Boss.

Sharp and Azandar do not gain any rapport from the guild dailies. From what I understand, Ember and Isobel had a cooldown in gaining rapport from their guild dailies. It's possible that this has been backported to Bastian and Mirri.

Bastian has the following lines when bartering with merchants:

"Magic is like strong wine. If you're not used to it, it can make you drunk."
    "Some say gold can't buy happiness. It seems to me they just don't know where to shop!"
    "Unfamiliar magic is like drinking strange wine. Eventually there will be a price to pay."

These are odd things to say given the situation, and I suspect that these may have been intended for something else given that apparently Bastian's rapport increases and decreases apparently changed from PTS (I believe that he used to like going near crafting stations and dislike entering outlaws refuges, for example).

I propose that these lines be removed and repurposed; Bastian could gain 125 rapport for completing the daily Alchemist Writ (since daily crafting writs are on the table for large rapport gains, since Azandar likes completing the enchanting one). This would also tie his companion perk together better with his likes and dislikes.

Honestly, given how much easier it is to get companions' quests with the rapport thresholds lowered, Ember could stand to lose the Mages Guild daily as a rapport source (since she never even commented on it; I suspect it was hastily added so that all companions had a 125 rapport guild daily) to bring her in line with the others.

• Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a +5 for Drinking Tea, assume there is a cool down
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • birdmann1230
    birdmann1230
    ✭✭
    I just did one of those random instances where you light the campfire for the NPC’s, and Azandar lost rapport for this. His dialogue says “hmm. How can you know with certitude they were telling the truth?”

Maybe the game sees this like the giving gold to beggars? So acts of charity are the issue?
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Daily enchanting master writ - is that a daily enchanting writ or an enchanting master writ? Or a daily writ just at max level maybe?

Just tested it and the normal daily enchanting writ is enough.

Yeah, there is no such thing as a Daily Master Writ! Master Writs are given randomly as rewards for doing regular daily writs.
  • BruceAndre
    BruceAndre
    ✭✭
    doing the daily enchanting crafting writ: +125