The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Arcanist Mains Rise Up!!

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Yup..
Just have to do all the mount training on them
Then
Crafting
buy 10 outfit slots and a few armory slots
1 Crown exclusive motif
I just have to relearn the only expensive style : Worm Style motif

I am just happy, that I have not started to learn all motifs and furnishings already on my main ... as then I would not be willing to make the switch.

Edited by WiseSky on January 31, 2023 2:51PM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuuuup. Man I hadn't even thought about having to rebuy all the outfit andarmor slots.

Motifs skill trees and skill points were barrier enough!
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ..Why would you relearn motifs..? They're account-wide for the Outfit Station purposes anyway. And I just send all motif pages to my master crafter who isn't even my main.
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing I don't have a main. I play all my characters equally 🙂
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't main Arcanist, but I have half of my mount training for a new alt in my bank from crate rewards and daily login rewards. It won't need 10 outfit slots. And motifs are account wide...
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, Outfit and Armory slots should be account bound upgrades, but I doubt ZOS would change that. They probably make too much money off those sales. At least the crown store inventory upgrades and assistants are account bound! Can you imagine if you needed to purchase new assistants for each character?
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't main Arcanist, but I have half of my mount training for a new alt in my bank from crate rewards and daily login rewards. It won't need 10 outfit slots. And motifs are account wide...

Outfit styles are account wide, not motifs. If you decide to make the arcanist your main-all, you will have to re-learn motifs, including expensive ones (required in master writs).
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting my checklist ready, too. Unfortunately it will probably involve re-grinding mages and psijic lines (maybe antiquities too as I like glowy chests). Kind of excited, though.

I didn't realise people actually paid for outfit slots and 3 armory slots will be enough for what I'm going for - so luckily no real money needed for me.
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never used the armoury and I've bought extra outfit slots just because.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gets ready for all the new targets to destroy in PvP. :heart:

Wonder if we can visually see the charges an Arcanist has stored floating around them or something. Could make dodging a potential burst easier if so.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Yup..
    Just have to do all the mount training on them
    Then
    Crafting
    buy 10 outfit slots and a few armory slots
    1 Crown exclusive motif
    I just have to relearn the only expensive style : Worm Style motif

I am just happy, that I have not started to learn all motifs and furnishings already on my main ... as then I would not be willing to make the switch.

They could at least offer one (1) class change token with the introduction of a new class. Upon use for one char the char would have to relearn all class skills for the new class but retains alls skill points that need to be re-set.

These class change token could not be bought in crown store of course so it is a one timer.
    Edited by AnduinTryggva on January 31, 2023 5:21PM
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm hoping I like it so I can switch off my warden main.
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlor3 wrote: »

Outfit styles are account wide, not motifs. If you decide to make the arcanist your main-all, you will have to re-learn motifs, including expensive ones (required in master writs).

That's what I meant, unlock a motif, outfit style is unlocked account wide.