The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some leads drop: bugged. Kjalnar's mask drop: bugged

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
What the hell is happening???? Why devs are not saying anything about Kjalnar's drop???
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 25, 2022 7:24PM
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving right now, so not likely to see any developer response to this until monday
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving right now, so not likely to see any developer response to this until monday

HERE’S HOW ESO’S DEVELOPERS ARE RELAXING IN TAMRIEL THIS THANKSGIVING

can confirm, they mention nothing about tinkering with undaunted mask motif drop rates in this announcement

however it might just be incredibly rare B) it's already supposed to be like 2% if you did HM or as low as 1% if you haven't done hm, right? it's not unusual to not see things in any guild store on release day
    Edited by Dr_Con on November 24, 2022 4:10PM
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »

can confirm, they mention nothing about tinkering with undaunted mask motif drop rates in this announcement

however it might just be incredibly rare B) it's already supposed to be like 2% if you did HM or as low as 1% if you haven't done hm, right? it's not unusual to not see things in any guild store on release day

Not dropping. Shoulders are dropping from coffers with a low rate. Before talking one person should read forums... we are grinding HM... nothing is dropping. Enjoy your thanksgiving with ESO devs :)
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Multiple groups have farmed HM over 25 times. You can find it in exactly 0 guildstores.

If it's not bugged it has the worst droprate so far.
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Its 100% bugged again. This isnt the first time this has happened with the mask style pages.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know people have checked every guild store in game and have seen no helms linked anywhere. Shoulder is dropping though.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    It really does suck for players like me who wait for this type of content. I still play everyday but having put in so many hours theres only a few things that bring me back for long play sessions. The style pages are one of those things and for whatever reason the drop is bugged about 1/3rd of the time id say. Not good.

I understand if somthing goes wrong once in awhile, ive never been one to complain about any mmorpg ive played, unless its to the point of rediculous. Id say this is one of those times. I cant imagine how many hours of player time has been wasted over the last year farming style pages that arent even dropping, its astronomical.
  • VenomSheru
    What the hell is happening???? Why devs are not saying anything about Kjalnar's drop???

They want you to play their card game .. lol

The drops have been bugged since Nazaray... nothing gets done here :D
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not only is irritating to have to contend with wild RNG on every single thing they do, is even more irksome the whole 'FOMO limited time, don't miss out now or you will have to wait a couple of years...' approach they take, then the window cut even shorter by borking every single new mask release.

First time it happened oh well, it happened, but is every single mask thereafter as well.

Is it sheer incompetence or is just part of the FOMO too? have us run the dungeon with no chance to drop just to amp up that frustration further.

Does frustration lead to more engagement? Better sales? I'd love for a behavioural psychologist or a sociologist to pitch in on this one.

• beer781993
    beer781993
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, it doesn't matter if it's Thanksgiving, Christmas or whatever. Every second mask release is bugged and not dropping. They simply don't care. Half the game is broken...

As somebodys wife once said wähhh wähhh they are working on it, deal with it.

I guess they think it's a kneejerk reaction if we complain.

Will be my last post here. Feels like time wasting to report bugs or read the forums. Feedback will be ignored and bugs will be released.
    Edited by beer781993 on November 25, 2022 10:06AM
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »

Multiple groups have farmed HM over 25 times. You can find it in exactly 0 guildstores.

If it's not bugged it has the worst droprate so far.

I am unaffected by this right now but i can understand your frustration. I'm just used to people saying something doesn't drop when it does. I would expect them to extend the window of availability for the masks to drop- was it explicitly stated anywhere that it would be dropping? if so, then an apology would be in order. If not, some clarification about the shoulder availability vs the mask availability would be in order, as when one is available the other is assumed to be dropping too.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just used to people saying something doesn't drop when it does.

So your response to people who you perceive to be making unsubstantiated claims is to make an unsubstantiated claim of your own? Hmpf.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to buy the arms pack but after this drop rate crap again ill hold off until we hear whats going on.. no sense in paying them for mistakes.
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn’t seem to drop on PS-EU neither.
    We ran the dungeon 10 times with the same players, once with HM, nobody had it. Merchants don’t seem to sell it neither.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic. Also, with there already being a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.