The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Start Your FREE ESO Plus Trial Today!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
6d0fi6sg59ma.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Start Your FREE ESO Plus Trial Today to Get Access to a Host of In-Game Benefits!"

"Enjoy the benefits of ESO Plus™ membership for free, including the Craft Bag, DLCs, and more, during a limited-time trial!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 27, 2022 2:24PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to see these! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Eso+ bonus XP and gold on top of the semi-unexpected explorer event, and free craft bag while there are double drops.

The cynic in me applauds how well timed this trial is, it's a great time to experience the benefits of ESO+.

With the technically "bonus" firesong dlc, which according to patch notes makes barely controversial changes; I feel like Zos is trying to please us players. Bravo.
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on October 13, 2022 2:46PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    The cynic in me applauds how well timed this trial is, it's a great time to experience the benefits of ESO+.

With the technically "bonus" firesong dlc, which according to patch notes makes barely controversial changes; I feel like Zos is trying to please us players. Bravo.

Actually it’s pretty typical for them to have one this time of year; witness the fact that they had one two years ago and last year around the same time.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, nice, I'll be able to do that harvesting endeavor
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh my, at the exact time I've decided to buy 1 month of ESO+ after a year break :D

Normally I would be mad beyond words, but considering what happens in real world nowadays, I can't be mad about such an insignificant thing like wasting 1 week of paid subscription :( I'm just slightly annoyed.

And no, support doesn't add extra days to a month of paid ESO+ in such case, I've asked about it previous October in the exact situation.

Also, previous free ESO+ was in June. I hope the gaps between free ESO+ will be just as short as this time, and not 8 months :blush: Thank you!
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Oh my, at the exact time I've decided to buy 1 month of ESO+ after a year break :D

Normally I would be mad beyond words, but considering what happens in real world nowadays, I can't be mad about such an insignificant thing like wasting 1 week of paid subscription :( I'm just slightly annoyed.

And no, support doesn't add extra days to a month of paid ESO+ in such case, I've asked about it previous October in the exact situation.

Also, previous free ESO+ was in June. I hope the gaps between free ESO+ will be just as short as this time, and not 8 months :blush: Thank you!

Ironically, I'm in the same situation. For the first time in forever, I re-subbed my main account two days ago to help a friend run a DLC dungeon. Do I regret it? A bit. The lack of any benefit for existing eso+ subs is just one more slap in the face.
  • kovca
    kovca
    ✭✭
    Does any of you have bug with materials not going into craft-bag?
    I have to manually stow them in.. while on alts everything works fine
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kovca wrote: »
    Does any of you have bug with materials not going into craft-bag?
    I have to manually stow them in.. while on alts everything works fine

As I recall, the character that signs up for the free trial has to stow the stuff, while all the other characters will do that when they log in.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • kovca
    kovca
    ✭✭
    All good ! Somehow Auto add to craft bag was off in gameplay options ;)