Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

New Mara's balm "fix" does nothing at all to address the issue with this set

• QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »

Its easy to get out of dcon as you only need to once and you have cc immunity.. Rush of agony on the other hand pulls you back in non stop! How many times can you block or roll dodge before your out of stam and stuck there? ROA can forever repeatedly pull u back in over and over and over until you cant even block anymore because there was no cc immunity!!!! Dcon was only the icing on the cake at the tail end for the dmg but the initial pulling power at the lead was ROA!!!

[snip]
    Rush of agony set has a cooldown so you must mean you are fighting a group that is all wearing it... and you're not getting hit by ANY other CC to give CC immunity which then stops further RoA? And this group that is all running Rush of Agony is large enough that you run out stam when you're only blocking from pure RoA procs alone meaning the group has to be.. what? 20+ people?

This sounds... unlikely on every level.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 10, 2022 6:14PM
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oakenaxe wrote: »
    I was thinking here, if everybody starts wearing Mara's Balm, nobody will die. Peace will be achieved. The war will be over. "Make love, not war" - totally radiates from Mara, the goddess of love. This is all part of a greater plan.

Part of the wrapping up of the Three Banners War, I wager.
    Options
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForumBully wrote: »
    Karma2Burn wrote: »
    This set rewards
    So the end result is another useless set and yet another piece of gear to destroy. I'm not sure that making Mara's share the same fate is good. Then what even was the point of introducing the set?

I disagree as I think we have way too many sets. I'm all for nerfing it to near uselessness and getting back to U34's higher damage, higher death count PvP.

I agree with this and bring back dark convergence 15sec cooldown. 25sec is beyond useless! WTF are you supposed to do for the remaining 20secs between pulls? watch youtube?

Learn to not crutch on a set?

Its not a crutch its a tool OR WAS! Now it is a waiting game to use it effectively or go buck wild and let it go off randomly for no reason at all. Its more of a special effects or pyrotechnics item now going off after the battle is done!

Like... every other sets that is used by ballgroups...? When has this game's group meta not been a waiting game? It's been a waiting game since forever when it comes to ballgroups/group meta whether it be waiting for set cooldown, ult build up or what not.

You dont realize that 90% of the pulling was rush of agony NOT dcon! You only visually saw the dcon because roa has tiny barely visible visual effect and both of which were drowned out by ULTs in your death recaps!! =p

Eh? I've seen more purple circles than Rush of Agony. Pre-nerf it was purple circle everywhere whether it be Colossus smashing, pve destro ult, Caltrops or even Standards. So, I don't even know what you are talking about Rush of Agony being '90%' pre-nerf. There's a reason why people were annoyed by constant non-stop pulling fest, it's all the wannabe bombers spamming ground aoe with their fancy purple whirlpool pulling you one after the other for you to die because some 19k health guy exploded to kill you also with Occult + Plaguebreak or Vicious Death.

Its easy to get out of dcon as you only need to once and you have cc immunity.. Rush of agony on the other hand pulls you back in non stop! How many times can you block or roll dodge before your out of stam and stuck there? ROA can forever repeatedly pull u back in over and over and over until you cant even block anymore because there was no cc immunity!!!! Dcon was only the icing on the cake at the tail end for the dmg but the initial pulling power at the lead was ROA!!!

Ahh so RoA need a nerf! Ok we can talk about that then

YES! its the one that needed the nerf not dcon :) but everyone cried about dcon because it was the only one they actually could see!

Sounds like you're wearing an inferior set since ROA is the real issue. Just switch to ROA

Tru story! =p

[snip]
    Rush of agony set has a cooldown so you must mean you are fighting a group that is all wearing it... and you're not getting hit by ANY other CC to give CC immunity which then stops further RoA? And this group that is all running Rush of Agony is large enough that you run out stam when you're only blocking from pure RoA procs alone meaning the group has to be.. what? 20+ people?

This sounds... unlikely on every level.

you dont need 12 running it in reality if you understand the timings. Only 2 or 3 in the lead which sets you up for a dcon and ults etc..

example:
    -player1 charges in with ROA and pulls.
    - 1sec later player2 charges in with roa and pulls again
    - player3 drops a dcon and everyone drops ults aoe's etc etc as they roll over you!

now with this setup theres 3 pulls there already and by the 3rd the 1st roa goes off and youve had to roll out twice or block from center and only 2secs later dcon and all the ults go off same time with many stuck there out of stam or blocking.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 10, 2022 6:17PM
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that is 100% correct. Still doesn't change the fact that this set is beyond broken, and that the amount of calculations this set must perform to operate must be staggering. Might be good in theory, but the execution was a complete miss.

If the game parameters don't allow them to make the set function how they want, then it should be removed.

I have no problem with removing it. Nocturnal's Ploy was nerfed to a point where it's almost like removing it. Do the same with Mara's.

If not, add a cooldown. Not one second although even that is better than it is currently. It's too strong in PvP and too taxing on the servers in large battles with everyone wearing it. Noone will ever convince me that the performance issues and crashes with U35 aren't because a lot of people are causing unlimited Mara's Balm calculations all at once.

I don't think the cooldown removes the calculation issues, which is why I am not sure simply nerfing the set is enough. This set is rotten to its core as far as I can tell. If they wont remove it, it needs completely reworked from the ground up.

I would also like to see ZOS actually acknowledge a mistake and remove a set that should never have been released. Probably wishful thinking...
    Options
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think that is 100% correct. Still doesn't change the fact that this set is beyond broken, and that the amount of calculations this set must perform to operate must be staggering. Might be good in theory, but the execution was a complete miss.

If the game parameters don't allow them to make the set function how they want, then it should be removed.

I have no problem with removing it. Nocturnal's Ploy was nerfed to a point where it's almost like removing it. Do the same with Mara's.

If not, add a cooldown. Not one second although even that is better than it is currently. It's too strong in PvP and too taxing on the servers in large battles with everyone wearing it. Noone will ever convince me that the performance issues and crashes with U35 aren't because a lot of people are causing unlimited Mara's Balm calculations all at once.

I don't think the cooldown removes the calculation issues, which is why I am not sure simply nerfing the set is enough. This set is rotten to its core as far as I can tell. If they wont remove it, it needs completely reworked from the ground up.

I would also like to see ZOS actually acknowledge a mistake and remove a set that should never have been released. Probably wishful thinking...

Well the dev note today made it very clear that they want the set to counter situations where many negative effects are being applied.
    While I can understand that, there are really only a couple of builds out there mostly with serpents disdain status effect stacking that can be problematic.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really need to get fully back into PvP again. What I'm reading is if I spam Engulfing Flames into a crowd of people wearing this set I'm basically healing them for every single cast after the first. Well, that's definitely a problem lol.
    Edited by Vevvev on September 7, 2022 5:01PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    I really need to get fully back into PvP again. What I'm reading is if I spam Engulfing Flames into a crowd of people wearing this set I'm basically healing them for every single cast after the first. Well, that's definitely a problem lol.

Not to worry, there are so many skills that apply a snare, immobilization or other effect that pretty much everything happening from everyone will be healing them too.
    Zos really thought this one through.
    Options
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set rewards
    So the end result is another useless set and yet another piece of gear to destroy. I'm not sure that making Mara's share the same fate is good. Then what even was the point of introducing the set?

I disagree as I think we have way too many sets. I'm all for nerfing it to near uselessness and getting back to U34's higher damage, higher death count PvP.

I agree with this and bring back dark convergence 15sec cooldown. 25sec is beyond useless! WTF are you supposed to do for the remaining 20secs between pulls? watch youtube?

Learn to not crutch on a set?

Its not a crutch its a tool OR WAS! Now it is a waiting game to use it effectively or go buck wild and let it go off randomly for no reason at all. Its more of a special effects or pyrotechnics item now going off after the battle is done!

Like... every other sets that is used by ballgroups...? When has this game's group meta not been a waiting game? It's been a waiting game since forever when it comes to ballgroups/group meta whether it be waiting for set cooldown, ult build up or what not.

You dont realize that 90% of the pulling was rush of agony NOT dcon! You only visually saw the dcon because roa has tiny barely visible visual effect and both of which were drowned out by ULTs in your death recaps!! =p

Eh? I've seen more purple circles than Rush of Agony. Pre-nerf it was purple circle everywhere whether it be Colossus smashing, pve destro ult, Caltrops or even Standards. So, I don't even know what you are talking about Rush of Agony being '90%' pre-nerf. There's a reason why people were annoyed by constant non-stop pulling fest, it's all the wannabe bombers spamming ground aoe with their fancy purple whirlpool pulling you one after the other for you to die because some 19k health guy exploded to kill you also with Occult + Plaguebreak or Vicious Death.

In a 100% perfectly flawlessly executed game, you won't get chain pulled/stunned ever. Reality is that I've been pulled by DC despite me holding block, been chain pulled because I apparently didn't have CC immunity even though I had one. Even chain stuns can be possible with cc immunity from time to time. Don't even get me started on those DC wearing bombers trying to bomb me 1v1 by putting down their ground aoe to proc DC. So yes, it was mostly DC, only handful of times RoA or Void Bash.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on September 7, 2022 5:26PM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Didnt use plaguebreak, dark convergence or oakensoul and on consolle so havent still havent tried nocturnal or mara’s but but i adapt. And those sounds fun and make pvp more intresting and make more playstyles work. And its not like those sets are op, its the other the other sets are nerfd to death by all the complaining and crying here. And remember that the forum here and reddit is just a small part of the community on this game so what you think the game needs is not equal what the majority wants(not saying that i know what they wants), but since those sets are some of the most popular used in pvp it seems like people enjoys them.

When you have an item that is so overtuned, everyone runs it regardless of whether or not they think the item should exist. Players run what is BIS. No one is going to gimp themselves because "they're too good to run good gear". And with that said, if any item is "BIS" it's inherently a problem.

On that note, saying "stop whining" and "if you don't like the set, leave GH/BR and go play no-proc". You're ignoring that there is a problem, and your solution is to "leave the game we play". You need to be able to distinguish between "whining" and requesting balance in the game we play. @React's post is extremely well-toned. It may come off as whining because there are so many posts about it issues in Cyrodiil/PVP, with little praise (and some of it is whining) but largely it's due to the PvP community being largely neglected and feedback entirely ignored. Everyone knew what this set was capable of during the PTS by week 1/2. Every PTS cycle, we test changes and give feedback, changes don't come, and they go live and don't see changes until the end of the patch. Balance changes via forum posts are largely ignored. Exploits via in-game bug-reports are ignored. It's not until everyone in Cyrodiil learns them and the patch is soiled that they get fixed.

It's frustrating that we spend all this time testing and giving feedback and it's all ignored, and all we hear from the dev team is "Trust us".

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 10, 2022 6:28PM
    Options
  • Indepth
    Indepth
    ✭✭✭
    Heya folks,

Most people do not understand how ablative damages works. And then get lost with sets like mara because they do no damages while using spammable skills.. most of the best burst windows come with combo.

So to say, the only way to counter mara is burst. Design your build around burst efficiency and then you are pretty good.
    I have no issues with mara to be honest, I find most people wearing it very squishy even before the nerf and today was even more funny because they rely completely with the procs.

Since alpha, eso has frequently meta shift, if you are a pvp player, then adapt and turn the tide. People who wants a nerf about mara are not pvp dogs just pretender and find someone unkillable unacceptable instead of learning.

We all remember early on the hordes of vampire spamming (literally) the bats, while gaining health back with the PbAoe damage, and still gathering ult. Was insane and stayed on live until the disappearance of the veteran level.. well we had to learn how to counter them.
    Same with the sorcs pleb stacking damage shield while moving elsewhere with streak and still doing a ton of damage in very little time. What about trolls kings builds stacking a huge amount of health recovery, being almost unkillable without astonishing burst with major and minor defile.

Thats life, let it be and find a way to do better instead of requesting nerfs all the time. At the end of the day, this is ESO community fault if Zenimax studio provides major changes the game every few months.

cheers
    Options
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to say, the only way to counter mara is burst

And this everyone, reveals the problem. Most players aren't doing enough damage in a short amount of time. We got players firing off ults and skills who more than likely are just pounding their keyboards, hoping something happens.

I've observed burst dmg on Mara players, and it does work. If it's a ball group, this is more difficult and a counter team has to be focusing only the mara player.

One of the issues with PVP is players don't focus down one player and move on to the next. They instead just randomly fire off skills on anyone they see who is not their own faction. This almost always results in a wipe if they are up against a ball group.
    Options
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indepth wrote: »
    Heya folks,

Most people do not understand how ablative damages works. And then get lost with sets like mara because they do no damages while using spammable skills.. most of the best burst windows come with combo.

So to say, the only way to counter mara is burst. Design your build around burst efficiency and then you are pretty good.
    I have no issues with mara to be honest, I find most people wearing it very squishy even before the nerf and today was even more funny because they rely completely with the procs.

Since alpha, eso has frequently meta shift, if you are a pvp player, then adapt and turn the tide. People who wants a nerf about mara are not pvp dogs just pretender and find someone unkillable unacceptable instead of learning.

We all remember early on the hordes of vampire spamming (literally) the bats, while gaining health back with the PbAoe damage, and still gathering ult. Was insane and stayed on live until the disappearance of the veteran level.. well we had to learn how to counter them.
    Same with the sorcs pleb stacking damage shield while moving elsewhere with streak and still doing a ton of damage in very little time. What about trolls kings builds stacking a huge amount of health recovery, being almost unkillable without astonishing burst with major and minor defile.

Thats life, let it be and find a way to do better instead of requesting nerfs all the time. At the end of the day, this is ESO community fault if Zenimax studio provides major changes the game every few months.

cheers

Other games you can either do little to no damage and survive by healing or tanking in PVP. A damage dealer doesn't heal all that well or have high resistance but can dish out quite a bit damage. That balance allows tanks and healers to go toe to toe with DPS and against each other. However, in ESO we get high resistance, high damage and good healing so you can run into player who are tanky, do great damage and can go from almost 5% health to almost 100% in one or two heals.

Skill in ESO is based more on CP, gear sets, glitching, using broken abilities/ultimate, etc... PVP in this game doesn't require skill, just learn what is broken ATM and abuse it until the next mod and rinse and repeat.

Other games when I was on my healer vs a tank it was fun and took some time for one of us to go down. On my damage dealer in PVP vs a tank or healer I was a bit squishy compared to the tank and healing was not all that great but I could easily take their life down as they barely did damage compared to a damage dealer.

My recommendations on fixing PVP can be done through modifying how roles get impacted in PVP zones. This would impact the experience a bit more but still leave players the option of playing how they want but now playing as a healer, damage dealer or tank changes what bonuses or penalty you get in PVP zones.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on September 7, 2022 6:24PM
    Options
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it needs a cooldown.

Just like Nocturnal's Ploy got a cooldown bump to 15 seconds. It needed it too and now nobody even talks about the set anymore.

The point of introducing the set was to sell High Isle .... and once you pay them, you can be invincible, until it's time to sell the next expansion.... at which point this is trash, here is the NEW SHINY invincible set

Auldwulfe
    Options
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heya folks,

cheers

No single set in the game should render all playstyles but "burst" useless against it. That's bad design.

Thats life, let it be and find a way to do better instead of requesting nerfs all the time. A This here is a prime example of the toxic positivity that everyone keeps talking about. When there are balancing issues, and an item is so broken it renders skills like jabs useless, there is a problem with it and it needs to be addressed.
    Options
  • The7thLettter
    The7thLettter
    ✭✭✭
    Heya folks,

cheers

Other games you can either do little to no damage and survive by healing or tanking in PVP. A damage dealer doesn't heal all that well or have high resistance but can dish out quite a bit damage. That balance allows tanks and healers to go toe to toe with DPS and against each other. However, in ESO we get high resistance, high damage and good healing so you can run into player who are tanky, do great damage and can go from almost 5% health to almost 100% in one or two heals.

Skill in ESO is based more on CP, gear sets, glitching, using broken abilities/ultimate, etc... PVP in this game doesn't require skill, just learn what is broken ATM and abuse it until the next mod and rinse and repeat.

Other games when I was on my healer vs a tank it was fun and took some time for one of us to go down. On my damage dealer in PVP vs a tank or healer I was a bit squishy compared to the tank and healing was not all that great but I could easily take their life down as they barely did damage compared to a damage dealer.

My recommendations on fixing PVP can be done through modifying how roles get impacted in PVP zones. This would impact the experience a bit more but still leave players the option of playing how they want but now playing as a healer, damage dealer or tank changes what bonuses or penalty you get in PVP zones.

Your post is pretty much telling the dev team to rework how PvP currently functions? We simply want a set fixed. I think you’re asking a little too much of the dev team.
    Edited by The7thLettter on September 7, 2022 6:41PM
    Options
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine making all those heal over time changes in a patch then squeezing all the problem into a single set in the very same patch. Just stopped even trying to comprehend what the devs are thinking
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Options
  • quickblade418
    quickblade418
    ✭✭✭
    the devs seems to not remember when everyone was wearing Undertaker SET for its minor life steal procs not having a cooldown, which is pretty much what mara's balm does, on top of removing all effects every 15 seconds.
    NA PC

EP
    - Ishkashi - Magplar
    - Orchish - Stamplar
    - Amerikan Knight - Stam DK
    - Déàth - Mag DK
    - Psychic Venom - Mag NB
    - Made in Quebec - Stam NB
    - Death'inately not Dëäth - Stamden

DC
    - Dëàth - Mag DK
    - Death-îsh - Magden

AD
    - Lìfe - Magden
    - Déäth - Mag DK
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »
    So to say, the only way to counter mara is burst

And this everyone, reveals the problem. Most players aren't doing enough damage in a short amount of time. We got players firing off ults and skills who more than likely are just pounding their keyboards, hoping something happens.

I've observed burst dmg on Mara players, and it does work. If it's a ball group, this is more difficult and a counter team has to be focusing only the mara player.

One of the issues with PVP is players don't focus down one player and move on to the next. They instead just randomly fire off skills on anyone they see who is not their own faction. This almost always results in a wipe if they are up against a ball group.

really? we had @7 high damage players on one Mara troll last night and his bar never moved. More pugs came and still no movement. It was tedious and I left out of GH because dealing with that all night is boring. Especially when 20 or so mara wearers go a sieiging and siege weapons don't do anything. tedious in the extreme.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah woah woah, the snare on jabs heals you per hit? Okey that's hilarious I might go buy this for duels against Templars until it gets fixed haha.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was thinking here, if everybody starts wearing Mara's Balm, nobody will die. Peace will be achieved. The war will be over. "Make love, not war" - totally radiates from Mara, the goddess of love. This is all part of a greater plan.

Ball groups full of Mara's Balm wearers crashing into each other and accomplishing nothing.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, Jabs heals them three times in one and a half seconds. And if they have healing CP, skills, sets, and passives, you will actually be healing them more with each attack than you are damaging them. Now imagine 20 templars standing around jabbing a Mara's troll.... wondering why they are immortal. And that's after the latest nerf, lol

And that's why people are incredulous that this information has been available to ZOS for months, and yet it's still the most broken set ever introduced. But they are keeping an eye on it. Unfortunately we are unable to avoid looking at it 24/7 in Cyrodiil, IC, and battlegrounds.

Edited by Jaraal on September 7, 2022 7:53PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ball groups full of Mara's Balm wearers crashing into each other and accomplishing nothing.

Ball groups fight each other?
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Well the dev note today made it very clear that they want the set to counter situations where many negative effects are being applied.

So Purge? Which is what Plaguebreak was designed to counter?
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Yep, Jabs heals them three times in one and a half seconds. And if they have healing CP, skills, sets, and passives, you will actually be healing them more with each attack than you are damaging them.

Enervation / Uncertainty Poisons against somebody in Malacath is an interesting one, I guess you're pretty much just healing them. I'm sure there are other similar cases.

Edited by Urzigurumash on September 7, 2022 9:18PM
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
    Options
  • ForumBully
    ForumBully
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

So Purge? Which is what Plaguebreak was designed to counter?

Maybe next update we get a set to counter a situation where someone is wearing a set that heals them a limitless number of times per second.
    That's really more of a Chapter thing though...gotta pay wall that one. I think I'm getting the idea.
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were changed to only proc from the few Active Purge skills (and not snare removers), would it need a cooldown? Perhaps with this change it could be an updated Steadfast Hero - a selfish defensive set which is really only suitable for Healers. I could be wrong, I'm on console so just now getting to know this new set.
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other words, perhaps an appropriate niche for this set would be a reverse of Curse Eater, similar to Blue Star "Salve of Renewal"?

"When you remove a negative effect from yourself or an Ally with an Active Skill, heal for X amount"

I think it's reasonable to have a solid selfish defensive set which is exclusively good on Healers as a PvP Reward Set, and Steadfast Hero is not strong right now. It could have a particular role in BGs where procs work but Salve of Renewal does not, and to help out PvE Healers queuing up for Random BGs, etc.

If the idea is a counter to Maarselok type things in a 1v1 then I can't comment on how it should be adjusted, I run Maarselok often but I'm still new to the patch and not sure how it will do.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Yep, Jabs heals them three times in one and a half seconds. And if they have healing CP, skills, sets, and passives, you will actually be healing them more with each attack than you are damaging them. Now imagine 20 templars standing around jabbing a Mara's troll.... wondering why they are immortal. And that's after the latest nerf, lol

And that's why people are incredulous that this information has been available to ZOS for months, and yet it's still the most broken set ever introduced. But they are keeping an eye on it. Unfortunately we are unable to avoid looking at it 24/7 in Cyrodiil, IC, and battlegrounds.

Welp, that sucks. Guess I'll try to jump back into things next patch and hopefully this is addressed.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, the snare on jabs heals you per hit? Okey that's hilarious I might go buy this for duels against Templars until it gets fixed haha.

So, I'm on console and have a full set since day 1. As a 1500 CP Necro harbinger tank with 272 block cost who was already a troll tank, maras takes it to the next level....it's a lie that you're completely invincible, but this is the single handed biggest difference I've noticed in a long time since playing, and the difference is starker than when you first put on leeching for awhile then take it back off.
    Options
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    Heya folks,

cheers

Except I wear harbingers with my maras and my block cost is 272 with max mitigation and 53k hp so good luck with your burst damage...I'm also on Xbox...maras is a game changer. Needs nerfed as much as I LOVE it
    Edited by Eternalscourge1 on September 8, 2022 5:03AM
    Options