Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Game won't launch on Mac since update.

• Cais
    Cais
    ✭✭
    I can get logged in, although all I can do now is spin the last logged in character. I cannot select a different character or any menu options. I'm only left with force quitting. Oddly enough, I was able to create an Arcanist before these troubles started.
  • rerikg
    rerikg
    ✭✭
    Cais wrote: »
    I can get logged in, although all I can do now is spin the last logged in character. I cannot select a different character or any menu options. I'm only left with force quitting. Oddly enough, I was able to create an Arcanist before these troubles started.

I'm on a M1 Mac. I've been able to create a new character and play Necrom with few problems. I still have to keep it in windowed mode and the usual workarounds as before. i have needed to turn off all add-ons, though, which were causing all sorts of issues, and experienced one freeze. I didn't do a restart after disabling add-ons, so that may have been the cause of the freeze. I haven't seen a freeze since the restart.
  • Aetnaria
    Aetnaria
    ✭✭
    Thank you for fixing the crash-on-play issue we m1 players faced when we didn't have an external screen plugged in or max out our resolution first [as of the Necrom update]. I will re-sub.
    Edited by Aetnaria on June 6, 2023 5:20AM
  • Aetnaria
    Aetnaria
    ✭✭
    FYI - usually big ESO updates require you to remove and re-add ESO to System Settings > Privacy & Security > Accessibility before the world spinning issue resolves (oddly enough it did not happen to me this time). Have you tried that?
  • Balgrim
    Balgrim
    Aetnaria wrote: »
    FYI - usually big ESO updates require you to remove and re-add ESO to System Settings > Privacy & Security > Accessibility before the world spinning issue resolves (oddly enough it did not happen to me this time). Have you tried that?

Yes, this prevent "spinning mouse "issue, but not latest mouse/keybord and fps issues with latest necrom update !
  • ComfortablyDummb
    So Apple just announced a game porting toolkit. I wonder if developers will consider putting a launcher together using the porting tool now that it's apparently very easy to do.
  • Voiddreams
    I am running an M3 MacBook pro 2023, in windowed mode, with full addons. ZOS support is non existent. ESO works fine and I have the so plus. August 17th, 2024.

I could not load the game from eso. Loaded it via steam, then canceled steam and ran eco via the current launcher. Windowed mode, had to play with the graphics. works fine.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Voiddreams

Do you have your current support ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post