The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Happy with the new patch

• boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caribou77 wrote: »
    I’ve tried playing NB and just don’t enjoy the stealth/gank playing style. It doesn’t feel as dynamic and interactive as classes designed for longer dueling. I enjoy PVPing against a good opponent for long enough that there’s actually time for improvised/quick reactions to unique playing styles.

An ideal gank is using stealth and burst to kill someone before they can react (or so it seemed to me when I played NB). If your stealth-burst combo fails to nuke the opponent, you cloak, run away, and look for a squishy noob you can take out instantly.

It felt parasitic, to me.

No burst attack will be enough to take out someone using maras balm, not nb or any other. There are videos of people literally parsing on someone wearing the set and they just would not die. Especially with the dps nerf and dot nerf. Nah pvp gonna be a multiplayer stalemate.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB's will be legion. Better to take a break till they get nerfed.

Nothing more abhorrent than a NB in pvp.

Based on what?
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr