The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nameplates

• Phyrdrin
    Phyrdrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaosx wrote: »
    Ah thanks for the info, I checked the terms of service and did not see anything stating petitions were against the TOS. I'll remove the link.

I was in your position at one point. Wanted to make my own petition for something. Shortly after posting, I was given a warning about this. Just wanted to give you a heads up so this thread wouldn't get closed, as it seems like one of those rare gems in this forums - a thread that actually has purpose and meaning.
    "Surprise me. Say something intelligent."
  • apterous
    apterous
    ✭✭✭
    hell no. if you like nameplates go to korean grindy mmos.
  • robacooperb16_ESO
    robacooperb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No. I'm glad Zenimax decided to go with immersion.
    The only negative experience in ESO is those that make it negative.
  • merwanoreb17_ESO
    I never use nameplates, but I am not opposed to the option for it.
  • Bangstin
    Bangstin
    ✭✭✭
    apterous wrote: »
    hell no. if you like nameplates go to korean grindy mmos.

That comment makes no sense and has no relevancy to this topic. Having nameplates or not not doesn't have anything to do with the country that the game is made in or if the content is grindy or not.
  • ZOS_EveP
    ZOS_EveP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

We do appreciate your feedback, but please remember that petitions are not allowed on the Forum. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.