The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What did you get in your freebie Psijic Crates?

• Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    Pyandonean sword and dagger motifs and a riding speed scroll.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got a belt motif and trash.
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    gems ,, lol
    need more mini games.. think be cool to have race game for mount or pet.. or bring in mini games like frog race once daily and get drops or other stuff for the races.. if anything we need a reset for mount for states.. and also per mount should be..
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More than I get from a regular daily login reward, which is all that matters. Just the gems got it past that low hurdle.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dwarven Spider mount
    ON-card-Dwarven_Spider_Mount.png
    The statue of the Mistress of the Shadows
    600px-ON-item-furnishing-Nocturnal%2C_Mistress_of_Shadows.jpg
    Edited by redlink1979 on May 21, 2022 4:11PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the spider mount from the free ones. A friend of mine even got a radient apex. I think they may have upped the luck for those free ones so people buy more crates.
    Edited by SimonThesis on May 21, 2022 4:10PM
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Utter trash turned into a handful of gems.

Thanks for nothing, ZOS.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have missed this giveaway.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did get a nice hat and a pet dog, but that was on the North American account which I don't use at the moment - but I still logged onto it every day to get the crates.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I got Pyandaneon stuff too, but I don't reallycollect that sort of stuff
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Junk
  • deleted220614-000183
    I got the spider mount from the free ones. A friend of mine even got a radient apex. I think they may have upped the luck for those free ones so people buy more crates.

Trash I received motivates me never buy any crates from crownstore lol
    I was hoping for a mount or at least some furniture and got consumables from daily rewards which I'm already destroying as they are not stacking and storage is limited and eylashes and tatoos I will never use as I play as skeleton polymorph..

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crap..I mean gems
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    A pet I'll never use and nose piercing I would like to remove from collections, because I hate nose piercings:)
    Not complaining though, got some gems.
    Gratz for all, who have won Nocturnal statue!
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a dress and a emote. That was cool.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the psijic wolf mount and two style pages.
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff that I already had which gave me a fair number of gems. All good.
    Campos de oro
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    gems ,, lol
    need more mini games.. think be cool to have race game for mount or pet.. or bring in mini games like frog race once daily and get drops or other stuff for the races.. if anything we need a reset for mount for states.. and also per mount should be..
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got this glowly bear.

4ejto48vsoix.jpg
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some body markings and a vvadvark pet, the rest was potions. I wonder how many people pulled the high-res sweetroll.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got crates tonight on the alternate server and I got nothing except that incredibly ugly wasp pet. No mounts.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA: Psijic camel mount and a costume.
    Xbox EU: A pet.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potions and poisons. Again. :/
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    On XB EU I got a Ruby Shroom Shalk, a muttonchop skullcap and Pyandoneon sword motif I already had so changed it to gems with the poisons and drink.

On XB NA I got a cute Vvardvark and a face tattoo. I kept the crown repair and tripots and changed the rest to gems.

I’d never buy crates but they are fun for free so thank you ZOS. I hope they remain an occasional daily login surprise. I only found out I could convert things to gems a short while ago so the totals are creeping up slowly. Hoping for pocket watchers one day!
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just bad luck or was I disadvantaged because I already have a few mounts?
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got some body marking I already had from back when the crates dropped as login rewards, so that was 15 gems (or is it 16?).

The Plumed Wide-Brim Acorn-Warder hat. (Cute if I ever want to make a Wizard.)

The Longhair Welwa pet.

The Pyandonean Bows motif page. (Already had 8 others, this one I didn't have so far.)

Edit: Oh, and a Major Gold Coast XP scroll which Pacrooti told me just now is worth another 13 gems! Yay! :-)

So I got 2 bonus cards in 2 crates (I was really surprised).

I really like the crown crates as login rewards, because it's a nice game of surprise to open them. And since they are free everything that comes out of them is a bonus. So with these two I could play (for free) for something great (like the mounts), got something nice (like the hat and pet) and something useful (all those gems and the motif page).

Edited by LanteanPegasus on May 22, 2022 10:26AM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    perfiction wrote: »
    I consider myself lucky - 2 mounts from 2 clown crates. :blush:
    psijic1.jpg
    psijic2.jpg

If someone told me that they got 2 apex in 2 crates,,, I would say it's Fiction, if they proved it I would say Perfection.

Your Forum name checks out,

Will ask a Forum Mod to change my name to "OnlyRadiants" might do the trick
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • folko
    folko
    ✭✭
    Disappointed.
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    I got a Vvardvark pet, a hat/helmet thing that I didn't particularly like, an emote I probably won't use and a cool looking spider pet. Not bad but not really anything I'd use.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems. I got gems.
    14c6be97a344744f91ad255e40dee6f2.jpg
    Edited by MasterSpatula on May 22, 2022 9:41PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle