The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What did you get in your freebie Psijic Crates?

Bat
Bat
✭✭✭✭✭
I got a nixad pet and a chest motif I already had collected, so in other words a nixad pet and 12 gems. What did you get?

306130-20220521014957-1.png

Sad screenshot of my "exclusive Motif" drop; Pyandonean is no longer a Crown Crates exclusive but can be farmed for and traded between players.

https://reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/8dsy7j/news_zos_response_to_crown_crate_motif_pages/
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disgusting, noisy creature I got from one of the crates.

306130-20220521020216-1.png
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't take a pic but in the first crate I got a motif and a bear mount and in the second I got a Sylvan Nixad. Pretty good haul.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing worth having. A tattoo, poisons, potions, a tincture, more potions. More poisons and potions.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2face things I already had and pots, poisons, etc...gems.

Appreciate they daily reward though, thanks ZOS.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potions and motifs that I turned into gems and bought mount capacity books with.
    Edited by SilverBride on May 21, 2022 2:11AM
    PCNA
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Psijic Celestial Orb which I was wanting for Psijic roleplay reasons and twenty gems thanks to an XP scroll and other misc items. I'm plenty happy with what I got. I said it before, will say it again, thanks ZOS for the free crates!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems and a nice bluieish guar mount, the rest of the stuff I already had.
    Edited by RedTalon on May 21, 2022 2:51AM
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the aardvark pet and some eyelashes. The rest were potions I turned into gems.

This was a great login reward!
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent got it yet on either acct or server
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eyelashes and some tattoos
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Precious gems that I can trade for valuable rewards.

Yee.

Still, the crates were a nice option this month, I do not need anymore Crown Tri pots tyvm :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experience Scroll and a face marking I didn't own before. Also one of the two had a bonus card, but that's about it. Lots of gems though.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (5)
    Gold Coast Spellcaster Elixir (10)
    Dwarven Spider Mount
    Magicka Zephyr Lashes
    Crown Mimic Stone
    Magicka Brow Medallion
    Gold Coast Experience Scroll
    Crown Combat Mystic's Stew
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing worthwhile so it just reaffirms my decision to never waste money on gambleboxes again.
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last time we got free Psijic crates years ago, I miraculously landed my favorite radiant apex mount: the Psijic Spectral Steed. This time obviously wasn't going to top that, but I still ended up with the apex Guar. RNGsus hates me on pretty much everything else, but makes up for it when it comes to Psijic login crates :D
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did not expect anything good, and crates fully delivered on that.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dups + trash = 29 gems
    PC EU
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got one body marking I already had, and the other stuff was instantly gemmed. Got 14 gems in total from these two free crates. I do love that ZOS gave us crates again though, and am glad some players had more luck than I had.

Goodluck to all those who still have to open theirs!
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ee1BVN0.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the useless golden experience scroll. How are those even a thing?! Especially since they seem to be by far the most common golden drop based on my crown crates experience...

So in coclusion, gems.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free stuff to trade for gems! Purrrrfect!
    Happy to see them back >^^<
  • deleted220614-000183
    Eyelashes and some tattoos - in other words nothing
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got gems, a body tattoo, and the psijic frost gauntlets which have potential in outfits so I'm happy!! thanks for the crates
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    ee1BVN0.png

Keeping true to your signature I see ;)
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't take a pic but in the first crate I got a motif and a bear mount and in the second I got a Sylvan Nixad. Pretty good haul.

Yo, you got that shiny bear mount? It's so cute, that was one I had my hopes for but alas to no avail :smile:
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider myself lucky - 2 mounts from 2 clown crates. :blush:
    psijic1.jpg
    psijic2.jpg
    Edited by perfiction on May 21, 2022 1:23PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed a few days but I hope I can get mine before the end of the month, this was one of the best crate seasons.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed a day so I'm still waiting a several hours.

But I don't need to open it to tell you I got crown food and potions.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!