The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is BALANCE ?

• Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is time to take 2 more friends NB and just oneshot ALL players from invis in assist on 1-2-3 - strike.

Looking how HA sets was nerfed for no reason i think NBs will get nerf very fast when peoplle start cry about OP - NBs.
    And it is really OP compared to old HA sets.

If normal talk and honestly thinks do nott work and do not care - when mass whining starts i think all will be fixed very fast.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HA is alive and kicking in live, ye you have 1 set instead of 2, ye it's harder proc, but it's still there.
  • Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Swallow Soul is not an execute. It's not even what's killing you. It's also delayed with travel time.

Stealth is a gimmick, and hyper expensive to maintain for Stamina builds, which is what most gankers are.

It has zero applications to dungeons, arenas, trials.

Why don't you ask a NB how they feel about stealth, and being forced into a ganker role? Few like being pidgeonholed.

DK is fun, versatile, synergistic and a delight to play.

[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 11, 2022 12:36PM
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]

Swallow Soul is not an execute. It's not even what's killing you. It's also delayed with travel time.

Stealth is a gimmick, and hyper expensive to maintain for Stamina builds, which is what most gankers are.

It has zero applications to dungeons, arenas, trials.

Why don't you ask a NB how they feel about stealth, and being forced into a ganker role? Few like being pidgeonholed.

DK is fun, versatile, synergistic and a delight to play.

[snip]

If NB has ganker role and wants the same time be the tankest - DD and etc - it sound like to much no ?

When others even have no invis and no so gank option.

Do not want be Gank ? Ok - be tankier more DD but in exchange of invis and other options you have.

Other classes have no such options.

If you want to be good in other classes skills and game style - ok - but on exchange on ability even have such NB options in PVP.

To much unique and good thingth for class you want.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 11, 2022 12:37PM
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you Serious?

DK currently is the Most Healing, Tanky, and Damaging Class in the game and you're worried about NBs.

C'mon Man, Every Class has their thing, Nightblades the "Stealthy Rogue" Class have Stealth as their Gimmick and you just want to take that away?
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I need to pile on since everyone else in this thread is saying the same thing I would.

But I will anyway.

NBs don't need to get nerfed. OP just doesn't like gankers. Okay fine. Nerf gankers. Not NBs. NBs are weak right now and have been for some time. Just because you got gimmicked doesn't make NBs powerful. It means you need to work on your build. I can guarantee you that. I am a NB main. Against any proper Templar or Dragonknight I can't do anything. And it's not a matter of skill, it's a matter of I just don't have the options they do. Sometimes it seems half my abilities are dead because the non-class-specific abilities do the same thing better, and the other half just aren't relevant in the meta.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Rasande_Robin
    Rasande_Robin
    ✭✭✭✭
    "And the necr already have 1 of the best HOTs, why it is OK - whyle DK are not ?"

Imagine necro beeing able to have a resto beam on each corpse they see! ^_^

(Forgot quotation marks)
    Edited by Rasande_Robin on May 11, 2022 3:25PM
    PC/EU: Orcana "something"-stone
  • Succuby
    Succuby
    ✭✭✭
    When NB as example take Oakensoul Muthik and start just execute all leaving in assist with 2 buttons from invisiability - what will you say ?

I like my main DK enough to do not do it for some time - but - when i see thingth like this and just simple calculation - you only need 15-20K damage to kill anything in assyst of 1-2 more people from invis - i do not think it is hard logick - what you can do with it. Ranged - with out even need to risk.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing. With every update more gear sets are introduced and lately CP changes as well with some skill's being tweaked.

There cannot be "Balance" in PVP with all the options available to players. Not possible. The only way to achieve balance is for all PVP builds to be 100% the same including race, attributes, skills, etc.

That would make PVP really bad in my opinion. The Devs are constantly tweaking various aspects of the game working to achieve "Balance" but it's just not possible.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread, man. This thread. DKs are literally the best at everything in pvp right now. Best heals. Best mitigation. Best burst. Best dots. And despite these "nerfs" they will remain so.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Aoshy
    Aoshy
    ✭✭✭
    I think this guys is just joking, it cant be true... he plays with DK and is complaining about a poor NB?
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aoshy wrote: »
    I think this guys is just joking, it cant be true... he plays with DK and is complaining about a poor NB?

I think he's doubling down on his Ideals, he's posting videos about how Overload Heavies are stronger than regular heavies, which of course they are, Overload is an Ultimate Ability, it better do more than a Regular Heavy
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB will be always overpowered. [snip] No has to overpowered to appease noob no skill streamers. Nightblade are best class for noobs to show like a pro. My advice level up a NB . At max levels NB IS AN UNKILLABLE GOD. Don’t talk about balance in ZOs . [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 11, 2022 5:54PM
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Succuby wrote: »
    AuraNebula wrote: »
    Nightblades can be invisible for two seconds. There are multiple skills and detect potions you can use to reveal them.

NB and sorcs have been underperforming for months while DK and templars have been reigning supreme. No class stays at the top for forever.

OK - i do not think that some class have to be Invis in PVP - make it PVE only mod than

And each class can use potions the same than.

Anyone can use invisibility potions. Being invisible also takes quite a bit of Magicka as you have to keep spamming it because it only lasts two seconds. You're probably upset because you're getting ganked right? Are they nerfing caluurions yet? Because that will fix your problem lol.

Lets all use it through poution than - it is not normal That target BLINKS in fight all the time and jump through textures with shadow jump - whyle the same time other classes can not jump on walls and even pull from that wall NB who jump on it.

It is already cheating and bug abusing in such rebalancing.

Any one can clearly see that Sorc and NB are to OP each time - and always want others be nerfed - make other classes the same skills or remove Unique skills from NB and SORC - remove invis and streak.

Streak is too op invis have to be through potion or have a call down in combat !

Hey, NB here, just want to say that 2H gap closer (stampede or crit charge) work way better than Ambush, because it doesn't have any cooldown and actually allow you to glitch through wall
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades can be invisible for two seconds. There are multiple skills and detect potions you can use to reveal them.

NB and sorcs have been underperforming for months while DK and templars have been reigning supreme. No class stays at the top for forever.

OK - i do not think that some class have to be Invis in PVP - make it PVE only mod than

And each class can use potions the same than.

I see more and more NBs adopting high resist meta and using hot cloak instead of stealth.
  • Falcon_of_light
    Falcon_of_light
    ✭✭✭
    imagine dk whine about stealth nb X D
  • kindred
    kindred
    ✭✭✭
    If you really want to feel like you're being treated unfairly play a warden healer.
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like OP had a L2P issue tbh vs NBs , HA got nerfed and there was a shadow nerf to caularians too as well as the Oaken nerfs means you’ll have a much easier time.