Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Impossible to Obtain - Sovereign Sow

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For what it's worth, I have gotten pig fragments and gold style pages in the same box on alt accounts who don't already have the pig. So the pet fragments don't seem to be blocked by the other gold rewards in this case.

With that said, this happened approximately once on each account/server, so the drop rate for the pig fragments is still lamentably low.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • jasonhunter
    jasonhunter
    ✭✭✭
    Last year it was so easy to get that pet, weird.
    Options
  • stormipeach
    stormipeach
    Soul Shriven
    I was so excited for this event. Haven’t been playing very long so this was my first year participating in the Jesters Festival. Got 2 fragments for the pig on day 1 & 2, and none after that. The only thing I wanted from this festival was the pig. Idk why I love this pet so much but I think it’s just adorable. I went looking for fragments at the guild traders. Nada. Went to the impresario, so I could use my tickets on something since I wasn’t trying for the dragon or the skin and nada. I don’t understand why you can buy fragments for other pets, but not the pig like previous events. To wait another year to MAYBE get the fragments seems ridiculous to me. Why is it in past years you could get multiple stupendous boxes a day, yet this year you only get one a day? Not to mention, I got two festive noise maker parts and 2 joke popper parts now (need 5 to get the memento of either) and the event ends tomorrow. So basically I’m walking away out of this event with 2 fragments for the pig and 2 sets of memento parts and nothing to put together. Overall, this event was really disappointing. Thankfully, I got 200 revelry pies and dozens of dazzlers…whoopie🙄
    Options
  • angrydrew
    angrydrew
    ✭✭✭
    Mweh
    Options
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovereign Sow, what's that ticket you have now
    Could it be from Jester's Festival's gone by?
    And did I hear Cadwell sing, he was taking you today
    To take you to his hovel in the sky
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovereign Sow, what's that ticket you have now
    Could it be from Jester's Festival's gone by?
    And did I hear Cadwell sing, he was taking you today
    To take you to his hovel in the sky

Bravo!! That's just perfect, good on you!
    Options
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten a single fragment for the pig this time round, glad I got it last year but this must be frustrating for others.

If your account has it then its unlikely you would get any. They aren't sellable or tradeable, and since they are fragments you only ever did get ones you didn't have until you had them all.

The year the princess pig came out they were more plentiful. This year I had a couple of new accounts I had started up and only one of them got one fragment only.
    Options
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came into the event needing only one piece, still need that one piece. Hope I get it tomorrow, or else I'll have to wait another year.
    Options
  • LostHorizon1933
    LostHorizon1933
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Now if you matched that to 1972 Tanya Tucker, you must be awesome!

Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanionator wrote: »
    Heck it could give those of us who missed all Indriks to get them too. I missed all the ones before I started playing, but have all after. Bring them back in grab bags. :p
    Edited by Paulytnz on April 5, 2022 3:44AM

Bring them back in grab bags! Yes! Do it Zos.

No. Don't bring them back. People ground them at the time, logging in for tickets to avoid missing out when they might have done something else (As is the way with FOMO, I'm not criticising it) because they were told they wouldn't be returning. Let the Indriks rest in peace

Where was it stated they'd never return? What I saw that there were no current plans but we could hold onto stuff in case that plan changes. And there is very little in ESO that literally never returns.
    Hey all, if you have incomplete Indrik evolutions from 2019 please hang tight for now. While we do not currently have any plans to bring back those berries, there is always a chance that we will do so in the future.

That's what I remember. Was there an update to this statement?
    Edited by spartaxoxo on April 6, 2022 11:25PM
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Now if you matched that to 1972 Tanya Tucker, you must be awesome!

Well, I did - but only because husband does country western.... I'm a classical fan myself, plus a fair helping of New Age. Actually though - there are country western songs and singers I do like - Tanya, Crystal Gayle, Kenny Rogers.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Onigar wrote: »
    This is more of a general point but why not just have a "universal fragment" in the once a day boxes.

With this type of fragment then the player can choose which of the fragment collectables to use it with or just allow them to be saved unused for a later date.

This would give you, as the player, control and choice.

It would also simplify the Impressario stock menu, 5 tickets for 1 x "universal fragment" and 10 tickets for 2 x of them.

Currently fragment collectibles use 5 ticket fragments and others 10 ticket fragments. Its not hard to see that a "universal fragment" could unlock 5 ticket slots and it would need 2 of them to unlock 10 ticket fragment slots.

I like this idea! And then if you had no interest in any of the current offerings, you could backfill collectables from previous events.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Onigar wrote: »
    This is more of a general point but why not just have a "universal fragment" in the once a day boxes.

With this type of fragment then the player can choose which of the fragment collectables to use it with or just allow them to be saved unused for a later date.

This would give you, as the player, control and choice.

It would also simplify the Impressario stock menu, 5 tickets for 1 x "universal fragment" and 10 tickets for 2 x of them.

Currently fragment collectibles use 5 ticket fragments and others 10 ticket fragments. Its not hard to see that a "universal fragment" could unlock 5 ticket slots and it would need 2 of them to unlock 10 ticket fragment slots.

I like this idea! And then if you had no interest in any of the current offerings, you could backfill collectables from previous events.

Woah am i reading an actual sensible sane practical idea that people would actually want.

Heresy!

Burn them at the stake now!
    Options
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After opening up the last and also disappointing "Stupendous Box" , My Final Tally of Sow Pieces::

Total from this year- 01
    Total from last year -00

Not a Happy Camper, oh well.....
    Options
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last box I got... a momento I already had (the flower one) and... pie... yup... I sort of feel sorry for new players now. If things like the pet keep going in this direction, it'll take them decades to get all the old event items.
    Options
  • chrissynicolece
    chrissynicolece
    Soul Shriven
    It’s ridiculous for the ones who waited a whole year. I have been doing the event every day and not one fragment drop. 2022 - 0 sow frags.
    The man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder - waif, a nothing, a no man. Have a purpose in life, and, having it, throw such strength of mind and muscle into your work as God has given you. ~ Thomas Carlyle
    Options
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the pig from last year apparently. But the other drops have been a travesty.

I spent several days doing literally nothing else except mindlessly running these dailies on several alts, until I realized the style pages can only drop once, and I had 2 or 3 days where the golden box only contained purple stuff, which you can also get in the other boxes. Then they also contain Cadwell pages, which I already had all, so more pointless drops. Managed to get another golden box in the morning, a couple of hours before the event flipped. And even with that, all I managed were three parts of the new outfit style.

Grab bags. Yes!! A thousand times yes!! Where are they?? I'm sitting on 2 lonely feathers for the "final" base Indrik, but it's been over a year and still nothing.
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daughter just got her last Jester's Box. Total pig pieces for the entire event: 1
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Grab bags. Yes!! A thousand times yes!! Where are they?? I'm sitting on 2 lonely feathers for the "final" base Indrik, but it's been over a year and still nothing.

I have to second this. I was going to go over with tickets unless I spent some but all I had to spend them on were pet fragments (which I’m already set on, for the moment) and Second Seed stuff. I’d have liked to spend them on previous year stuff.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've ever gotten any of these pig parts.
    Options
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got one before this fragment tab appeared and it was easy. The idea is probably to keep people farming for years indeed.
    Options
  • stormipeach
    stormipeach
    Soul Shriven
    Welp, the Jesters event is over and I got a total of 2/7 sovereign sow fragments for the whole event. Yet I just started the Jubilee event an hour ago and I already have all the parts for the Aurora Firepot Spider…it’s ok but it’s no sovereign sow. If only the pig was this easy to get. JUST GIVE US THE PIG ESO😭
    Options