Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

New Forum User Icons

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to upload our own personal icons? Because mine would so be this.

svvlbwh0en1z.png
    Edited by SilverBride on March 2, 2022 6:45PM
    PCNA
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone for your feedback so far. This is helpful and we are making a list of options several of you have listed. We are aiming for a new batch toward the end of the year, so you may find an option more fitting in that drop.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the new icons! Some lovely ones available now.
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    It will be fun having no clue who any of you people are because you don't look the same.

This. ^ ;)

Edited by AcadianPaladin on March 2, 2022 8:21PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you add more werewolf icons, yes, I am a bit bias here. LOL. The current ones are monster zombie wolf looking ones or one actual werewolf one, the one I am using now.
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to upload our own personal icons?

THIS!! ^^^

I'd love to be able to use my actual character's face as my icon B)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are beautiful. Since you're working on another batch, would you consider adding a Psijic Order emblem?
    Options
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much needed and long time awaited update! Thank you for bringing a lil bit more personality to our profiles <3
    Options
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Count Verandis Ravenwatch... please. And few more with Breton Hero from last trailer? He's great.
    Options
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the new icons!
    Options
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool thanks.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to upload our own personal icons? Because mine would so be this.

svvlbwh0en1z.png

I love this! So elegantly creepy…or is that creepily elegant? 😊
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

svvlbwh0en1z.png

I love this! So elegantly creepy…or is that creepily elegant? 😊

It's both. :)
    PCNA
    Options
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    I love how colourful the new ones are. I'd love to see Fennorian or Verandis, please!
    Options
  • NanoTechnicianHQ
    Fantastic, great to see some love for forum customization.
    My Twitch settings and ESO addons list: https://nanohq.wordpress.com/eso-addons/ better yet, follow me on BlueSky: NanoTechHQ
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally
    Options
  • brian_stl19
    brian_stl19
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to see what comes later in the year, and to see if text indicators are added to all of the older ones.

For now, I'll be going with my man Cadwell for the time being. B)
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat

For my two cents, I would really like images of some of the characters seen on loading screen art, or even some full scene silhouettes to provide some variety.

In particular, I would really like to see the characters from this loading screen art:

oa7z3n8h2o4h.jpg

(... a pic combining the dog and the khajiit would be excellent.)
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The red zed.

It is gone!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin If you wish to change the Zenimax logo from staff posts, if I may suggest, would it be possible to use a version of the logo with a transparent background i.e.https://i.imgur.com/be9AWZE.png

And if possible please make the central object as big as will fit in the frame, otherwise you will have a very small oroborous which is hard to see as the logo is very intricate.

This would make the site look this this
    S817UkT.png

Rather than this
    R4TBoNE.png

Edited by CyberOnEso on March 7, 2022 11:00PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin If you wish to change the Zenimax logo from staff posts, if I may suggest, would it be possible to use a version of the logo with a transparent background i.e.https://i.imgur.com/be9AWZE.png

And if possible please make the central object as big as will fit in the frame, otherwise you will have a very small oroborous which is hard to see as the logo is very intricate.

This would make the site look this this
    S817UkT.png

Rather than this
    R4TBoNE.png

I'd rather they not use the ouroburos at all, it's also a player icon that anyone can select and it's what banned players automatically change to. They should do a Moth Priest or something.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All,

We see some of you have noticed the icon changes. They are temporary. We just posted an update here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a minute there I thought you meant OUR new icons were just temporary!
    Edited by SilverBride on March 8, 2022 12:50AM
    PCNA
    Options
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All,

We see some of you have noticed the icon changes. They are temporary. We just posted an update here.

Ahh okay, thank you for letting us know. Really appreciate the reply!
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesssssssssss!!!!

Suggestion hm... Stibbons and lady laurant
    Edited by francesinhalover on March 8, 2022 2:31AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why no Fennorian??? :(
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Options
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did I mention Arox? How could I not mention Arox?

*goes to add to list*
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Can you make one based on my main ESO toon?
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options
  • Kagesaiga
    Kagesaiga
    ✭✭
    Needs more Argonians.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this update come with new names for the existing moderators to provide more anonymity for them? E.g. It's not Sarah anymore, it's Icy? (Random example not legit inquiry) Well, obviously you can't answer that specific example because it would kind of defeat the point, but you know what I mean?

If so, I think that would be a good change because mods are just CS agents, unlike Community Managers who are supposed to be faces of the community. It would make it easier to separate who's a dev/cm/etc from who's a cs agent, as I know differentiating between these two at a glance has been annoyingly difficult in the past. I'm guessing in addition to the mods having code names they will also have different icons to CM staff going forward?
    Edited by spartaxoxo on March 15, 2022 5:28PM
    Options