Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

New Forum User Icons

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Did this update come with new names for the existing moderators...

I was wondering the same thing because I don't recognize any of the mod's names any more.
    PCNA
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, only took what, 5 years? I stopped hoping after 2!

Besides just more, what I'd like to see are

- more men without beards.
    - more Dunmer
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of corpse bride lol
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. *immediately reaches for Condescending Tharn* Yes, that will do nicely.

So, it looks like the new icons have popup tooltips for their thumbnails to identify who they are. (It's "Lady Thorn", not "Lady Stonethorn", btw.) This is useful since the stylized art sometimes makes it hard to actually identify who the character is, especially with all other context cropped out of the picture. I was wondering if it would be possible for the webmaster to go put tooltips on the other icons above the newer ones that don't have them. I was looking through those, and I ran into the same problem of not being able to tell what certain ones were. It seems like a fairly minor thing, but I think it'd help a lot of people out.

I was going to say the same thing. I'm reluctant to use a lot of the character ones because I'm not sure what's a generic design and what's a specific NPC I haven't met yet, have forgotten or don't recognise and therefore I'm not sure how other people might interpret it.

I know no one actually judges other posters by their avatar but even so I'd rather not find out months or years later that the 'cool warrior' picture I chose is actually some psychotic cannibal dungeon boss or whatever.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options