The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 33 - Bug Reports for Account Wide Achievements

• Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ie33a2j5bxk7.png

Also this guy acts as if I'd already met and sent him to his death once before. I'm on a fresh level 3 character as you can see by the skill increase popup.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Kari's Hitlist still gives thieves guild rep? As I recall getting all the achievements got you up to rank 4. Need to know if I should blitz it out on all my live characters before it's gone. I would imagine not, if so we could use a thieves guild rep buff alongside Undaunted.
    Edited by Vrienda on February 15, 2022 3:45PM
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Kari's Hitlist still gives thieves guild rep? As I recall getting all the achievements got you up to rank 4. Need to know if I should blitz it out on all my live characters before it's gone. I would imagine not, if so we could use a thieves guild rep buff alongside Undaunted.

If memory serves, some people tried it last week and weren't able to do Kari's hit list on alts.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

If memory serves, some people tried it last week and weren't able to do Kari's hit list on alts.

Hoo boy, just checked and confirmed this myself.

Okay ZOS, this should hopefully be an easy fix. Add the relics back to the world, detach them from the achievement and have every one you turn in grant 3 rep except the Hew's Bane one, which should grant 5. That'll get the player comfortably to rank 4, exactly where the achievements would've left you.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Associate Zanon has a conversation with that Nord tinkering with his factotum outside the gates to the dangerous part of the Brass Fortress on a fresh alt. To my knowledge this conversation should only occur after completion of the precursor maker questline, which I had the achievement for on another character.

I was hitting this all over the place in the older PTS - being thanked for saving people I hadn't and freeing places I'd never been. Seems all the background NPC comments are tied to achivements that are now shared not to completions. Was very glaring and I only played fairly briefly on my alt account.

I will not want to play ESO anymore if my alts get this kind of treatment. This will ruin immersion. Please put account wide achievements on hold so this can be reworked properly! I will not play the game if this goes through in this state.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit, wrong thread moved to feedback
    Edited by Deter1UK on February 16, 2022 2:19PM
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is probably not a “bug.” I probably do not understand the mechanics involved. Apologies if this has already by addressed.

Topic: I am trying to understand how, if at all, the Update impacts Cyrodiil boss-spawning. With the Update, all our characters will share (account-wide) the Cyrodiil delve achievements and also share credit for individual delve-boss kills.

This issue deals with boss-spawning mechanics in the Cyrodiil delves. I am interested in this issue because I want to see how the Update impacts the process of getting the “Blessing of War” buff (+20% AP for an hour) in Cyrodiil. This buff is obtained by killing any Cyrodiil delve boss.

Currently, if when we enter a Cyrodiil delve for the very first time, all of the delve’s bosses are spawned. If we return to that delve after having cleared it one time, then we must wait 10 minutes for a boss spawn. This wait is quite annoying, if one is anxious to get the “Blessing of War” achievement and get back to the fight.

On test server with my EU characters (v7.3.2):
    - Instead of logging-on main characters first, logged-on 3 characters (Characters 1, 2, & 3) who had not completed all of the Cyrodiil delves.
    - None of the 3 characters had “Bloodmayne Cavern Explorer” achievement (a 3-boss delve); however, one of three (Character 2) had credit for killing one of the three bosses in this delve (Acanthia)
    - Took Character 1 into Bloodmayne Cavern. This character previously had no boss-kills in this delve; but now has credit for Acanthia due to account-wide achievements (AWA). The two front-cavern bosses (Razorback and Ironlash) were spawned already and available for killing. Character 1 got the “Bloodmayne Cavern Explorer” achievement after these 2 kills (since got credit for 3rd boss through AWA). The back-cavern boss (Acanthia) was not spawned and required a 10-minute wait.
    - Next, Character 3 went into Bloodmayne Cavern. This character previously had no boss-kills in this delve; but now had credit for all 3 bosses (1 boss from Character 2 and 2 bosses from Character 1). However, when Character 3 entered the delve, all 3 bosses were spawned.
    - What's up with that? Why was Character 2's experience with a credited-boss different than Character 1's experience?

I ran out of time for more testing.
    - With Character 1, it seemed that bosses won’t be spawned if one already has credit (including shared credits from AWA) for killing the boss. But with Character 2, I had the opposite experience.
    - My main interest remains: After update, if a character has shared achievements for Cyrodiil delves (even though character has never personally run the delve), will I be required to wait 10 minutes for a boss-spawn to get the “Blessing of War” buff? (Whereas currently, if a character has never run a delve, there is no wait for a boss spawn.)

Original Cyrodiil boss-spawning mechanics: At launch, Cyrodiil bosses spawned randomly, and only one at a time, with a 10-minute wait between spawns. There were between 1 and 5 bosses in the Cyrodiil delves. Because of this system, it once took me two hours to kill all 3 bosses in Bloodmayne Cavern (because two bosses kept spawning, while the one I needed did not spawn). Several years ago, this was, thankfully changed, so that currently all bosses are spawned when one enters the delve for the first time.

One last thing: After the Update, with account-wide achievements, all of your characters (even newly-born characters) will have the "Cyrodiil Cave Delver" achievement. Therefore, there's really no point in clearing delve bosses anymore (after you've done it on one character). Of course, your new characters may still want to run into the Cyrodiil delves for the skyshards, but there's really no point in killing all the delve bosses after this Update.
    Edited by HumbleThaumaturge on February 16, 2022 8:32PM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    tim77 wrote: »
    ssu6csn5yjse.png

Precursor is finished as soon as you get the quest for it (notice, there is a pre-quest you have to do to get the real one)

edit:
    We missed a huge chance here to make "Elderic memories" accountwide (not mage guild books, just the notes and memories!), which would fix 90% of the bugged books in the game ("You missed to read that book at a specific quest-step? Just read it with another char") for the past, the present and all the future.
    The last patches didnt made any bugfixes for the books, but each story dlc implements new bugged books. Each single one.
    I believe not one single player would dislike accountwide memories and notes and people are asking for it for the same long time as for achievments.
    Yet you leave the books alone and implement only achievments in such a bad way, that even most of the people who likes it, have complaints/concerns.

Please rethink about it a bit more before you implement them like on pts shown right now. I'm afraid it will open pandoras box, and there is not Dr. Who inside this time, but many bugs we dont think of right now and it will hunt us a long time, if not forever (see bugged memories).

Does this mean every one of our characters can get a Precursor furnishing or that we can only get it once? I’d be perfectly fine finding all the parts just one time, and then from then on every time one of my alts gets that quest they automatically finish it and get the reward. Same for that music box quest. And I agree with the part about the other books, not the mage ones, being accountwide, that’s a great idea.

You can't get more than one music box on the PTS right now. So if you want multiple music boxes, you have to start hunting for them now before the update drops. Otherwise, your alts will be locked out of the quest once the game detects you have finished the quest once before on another character.

I just tested this, and there is a way to get multiple music boxes, but only if you have already started the quest on multiple characters before turning it in for the reward.

Test conditions:
    1. 1 character did the opening quest to get the lute, and turned in all but one of the other instruments.
    2. 1 character did the opening quest to get the lute, and turned in the one remaining instrument.
    3. 1 character only did the opening quest to get the lute.
    4. 1 character collected none and did not start the quest.

Results:
    • Characters 1, 2, and 3 were all able to do the final quest to place handbills and then receive music boxes
      l73q5ol7ev1q.png
      hk50boxhfhbz.png
      il3tfjcvknpk.png
    • Character 4 was not able to start the quest or get any music box.
      uobab9uzu5f4.png

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    ssu6csn5yjse.png

Precursor is finished as soon as you get the quest for it (notice, there is a pre-quest you have to do to get the real one)

edit:
    We missed a huge chance here to make "Elderic memories" accountwide (not mage guild books, just the notes and memories!), which would fix 90% of the bugged books in the game ("You missed to read that book at a specific quest-step? Just read it with another char") for the past, the present and all the future.
    The last patches didnt made any bugfixes for the books, but each story dlc implements new bugged books. Each single one.
    I believe not one single player would dislike accountwide memories and notes and people are asking for it for the same long time as for achievments.
    Yet you leave the books alone and implement only achievments in such a bad way, that even most of the people who likes it, have complaints/concerns.

Please rethink about it a bit more before you implement them like on pts shown right now. I'm afraid it will open pandoras box, and there is not Dr. Who inside this time, but many bugs we dont think of right now and it will hunt us a long time, if not forever (see bugged memories).

Does this mean every one of our characters can get a Precursor furnishing or that we can only get it once? I’d be perfectly fine finding all the parts just one time, and then from then on every time one of my alts gets that quest they automatically finish it and get the reward. Same for that music box quest. And I agree with the part about the other books, not the mage ones, being accountwide, that’s a great idea.

You can't get more than one music box on the PTS right now. So if you want multiple music boxes, you have to start hunting for them now before the update drops. Otherwise, your alts will be locked out of the quest once the game detects you have finished the quest once before on another character.

I just tested this, and there is a way to get multiple music boxes, but only if you have already started the quest on multiple characters before turning it in for the reward.

Test conditions:
    1. 1 character did the opening quest to get the lute, and turned in all but one of the other instruments.
    2. 1 character did the opening quest to get the lute, and turned in the one remaining instrument.

Results:
    • Characters 1, 2, and 3 were all able to do the final quest to place handbills and then receive music boxes
      l73q5ol7ev1q.png
      hk50boxhfhbz.png
      il3tfjcvknpk.png
      uobab9uzu5f4.png

Good testing, please ZOS tell us that isn't working as intended!
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a character who started but did not complete the quest to turn in the lute?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    What about a character who started but did not complete the quest to turn in the lute?
    I did not test that, unfortunately. I'd only thought of that test case after already completing the achievement, so I can't test it any longer.
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is an update to my previous post. I will repeat some information from first post; but see first post for more detail. I tested with 3 more characters: I’ll repeat information from first post, add some info that was missing from the first post, and then add new information.

Topic: I want to know how account-wide achievements (AWA) may impact, if at all, how Cyrodiil delve bosses spawn upon first entering a delve. This is of interest to me, since I sometimes wish to kill a delve boss during PvP-play to get the “Blessing of War” buff (+20% AP for 1 hour). Currently, if the character has never before entered a delve, then delve bosses are spawned (and ready to be killed) immediately. However, if a character has previously completed the delve, bosses will not spawn for 10 minutes. Aside: I sure wish ZOS would eliminate this wait-time.

Conclusion from testing on test server: Before account-wide achievement sharing, if a character had never before completed a Cyrodiil delve, than all delve bosses would be spawned immediately upon entering the delve. After this update, this will no longer be the case. After the update, all of your characters will have the delve achievement via account-wide achievement sharing, whether or not they, personally, completed the delve. So now, any character that enters a Cyrodiil delve will need to wait 5 minutes for bosses to spawn. Bosses will no longer be immediately available to kill if you have never run the delve before (since you share the achievement).

On test server with my EU characters (v7.3.2):

Repeated info, with added bits: Instead of logging-on main characters first, I logged-on 3 characters who had not completed the Bloodmayne Cavern Explorer achievement. There are 3 bosses in Bloodmayne Cavern delve (from front to back of delve): Ironlash; Razorback; Acanthia.

Characters: Character 1: no previous boss kills; Character 2: killed only Acanthia; Character 3: no previous boss kills.

After logging-on these 3 characters, all of them now had credit for killing “Acanthia” due to account-wide achievement sharing.

Bloodmayne Cavern delve runs:
    - Character 1: First to enter delve. Bosses “Ironlash” and “Razorback” were spawned; however, boss “Acanthia” was not spawned (character had credit for "Acanthia" from AWA sharing). After killing “Ironlash” and “Razorback” (the 2 missing bosses in the achievement table), received the “Bloodmayne Cavern Explorer” achievement. Both Characters 2 and 3 now had credit for killing all 3 bosses due to AWA sharing. This test suggests no wait is required if character does not have previous credit, but a wait is required if character has boss-kill credit, even via AWA sharing.
    - Character 3: Upon entering delve (about 15 minutes after Character 1 killed delve bosses), all 3 delve bosses were already spawned and ready for killing. Well, heck, this test is confusing: character has credit for boss-kills via AWA sharing, but bosses were spawned immediately, as if character were running the delve for the first time.
    - Character 2: Upon entering the delve, no bosses were spawned. Hmmm. So why were bosses already spawned for Character 3, but not Character 2?

Test with 3 more characters:
    * All now had credit for killing 3 delve bosses thanks to AWA sharing.
    - Character 4: Previously killed only “Ironlash. Upon entering delve, no bosses spawned. Logged off without killing bosses.
    - Character 5: Previously killed only “Acanthia.” Entered delve after Character 4. None of the bosses were spawned. Bosses spawned in about 4 minutes. Maybe the timer was still going from Character 4’s entry into the delve?
    - Character 6: Previously killed all bosses. Entered delve 15 minutes after Character 5 killed the last of the 3 delve bosses. None of the bosses were spawned. Bosses spawned in about 5 minutes.

Hmmm. I don’t get it. Most testing data seem to suggest that account-wide achievement sharing (which will give every single one of your characters the achievement) will result in the need to wait at least 5 minutes (maybe 10 minutes) for a Cyrodiil boss to spawn, even for new characters who have never run Cyrodiil delves before. But then, Character 3 (with shared credit for all boss kills) entered the delve and all bosses were spawned?

As I said in other post: This is probably not a “bug.” I probably just don’t understand the mechanics. Hope I come to a correct understanding of the mechanics after this goes "live." These tests were with my EU characters. If there is a chance to test update again with my North American characters before update goes "live," I'll do some more testing.
    Edited by HumbleThaumaturge on February 24, 2022 2:20AM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I said in other post: This is probably not a “bug.” I probably just don’t understand the mechanics. Hope I come to a correct understanding of the mechanics after this goes "live." These tests were with my EU characters. If there is a chance to test update again with my North American characters before update goes "live," I'll do some more testing.
    I disagree. This is totally a bug in my opinion. Boss respawn timers should only be reset when a boss is actually killed. They shouldn't be reset by discovering the delve or entering the delve on any character.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have copied over an edited version of my Dark Heart of Skyrim test here below. I edited it so that the important parts of the test are mentioned below (I did not include things that I found were working properly, I only included the things that weren't working properly):

On the PTS, I have gone through the entirety of the Dark Heart of Skyrim yearlong chapter on a newly created alt.
    Western Skyrim, Markarth, end Epilogue quests.

To clarify, I already had the global achievements unlocked because I had previously done this on my main.

Here is a non-spoilery breakdown of the results:

1. The Bard Quest Giver does indeed show up to the Western Skyrim afterparty, even though I could not do his quest on the alt. This suggests that the game considers the quest “permanently complete”. Even on a brand new character.
    2. . ….No. The character at the end of the story epilogue does NOT show up in Arkthzand Cavern if you already have the achievement “Taking up the Mantle”. You can never see this ending part of the story ever again if you completed it once.

Here is the spoilery info:
    Verandis is supposed to appear one last time to give the final epilogue in Arkthzand Cavern after the quest “Second Chances”: If you already completed this achievement ("Taking Up the Mantle" Achievement), he does not appear. So you don’t get his final thoughts and conversation ever again. I absolutely loved this conversation; it was short, it was sweet, and it added reflection and thought to the whole story that you had just gone through. It was distressing to not see him show up at all at the balcony.

I have also included below why I think this is happening and a possible fix/solution:
    For the NPC who appears for that last dialogue at the end of the storyline: this suggests to me that this “ending dialogue” is directly tied to the achievement itself, much like Melina Cassel’s dialogue was directly attached to the achievement itself.
    The game is using these achievements to determine whether or not a particular character has “met” you before. For “wandering NPCs”, such as Melina Cassel and the Adoring Fan, the game checks the achievement. If you have 1/5 on the achievement, for example, the game determines that you have met them before and progresses immediately to their second set of dialogue. The game makes no distinction whether the character you were currently using is the same one as before, so the result is that you can progress the conversation without the NPC distinguishing between different player characters.

In this particular case that I tested (with the yearlong Skyrim/Markarth chapter), the game is using the achievement to determine whether this character has given your particular toon his final goodbyes. And the game makes no distinction that your alt is a completely different person from the toon you used to get the achievement. Even if you went through the entire storyline a second time, you will never again get this complete ending epilogue for the yearlong chapter.

Considering that questline dialogue seems to be intact (as far as I can tell), I would guess that dialogue for quests are tied directly to the quest system and not the achievement system. So a very easy way to fix these story problems would be to simply detach these dialogues from achievements and attach them to the quest system in some manner. We’ve had quests that literally only involved running around and talking to people before, so it is not so unusual (the quest “Second Chances” itself is literally just running around talking to people).

Please...can we please fix this? I just want my fav characters back, him and Melina Cassel. Please, this is important to me.
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on February 20, 2022 5:38PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are some museum-esque achievements that are still not set to character-bound, so characters are still locked out of them.

Didn't look around much, but these are broken:
    • "A Friend In Deed," Markarth Exploration
    • "Most Admired," Blackwood Exploration
    • "Giant Cheese Connoisseur," Greymoor Exploration

I know the Melina issue has been mentioned, but the cheese from WSkyrim is also ruined with AwA as mentioned before. I had one character eat one cheese, and then an alt was not able to eat that same cheese again.

I forgot to check the two Choixith achievements ("A Book and its Cover" from Summerset and "Surreptitiously Shadowed" from Murkmire), but I'll bet they're bugged the same as the above.
    Edited by tomofhyrule on February 22, 2022 1:55AM
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    ssu6csn5yjse.png

edit:

Test conditions:

Results:
      l73q5ol7ev1q.png
      hk50boxhfhbz.png
      il3tfjcvknpk.png
      uobab9uzu5f4.png

Following up on this testing after today's PTS revert of the Bard's College achievement to be character-specific, I checked the status of each of the test characters.

Updated Results:
    • Characters 1, 2, and 3 that all finished the final quest to place handbills last week:
      • There appears to be a bug with the way the achievement was reverted to a character scope. They have all had their achievements and all objectives revoked this week, with all instruments except the Petraloop removed from their respective displays in the college.
        atkb23utvv20.png
        518pue0lgp9l.png
        2h0x28dbzxof.png
        l3rhir5nasg2.png
      • Characters 1, 2 and 3 still see Lieborn at the amphitheater out back, and he still praises the character for their help, so the quest state seems good. Just not the achievements or the museum displays.
        r8l33erhouox.png
        uzz90muy695z.png
        55234wpwdba8.png
        ogd8psrawtrt.png
    • Character 4 that was unable to start the Bard's College quest last week:
      • Character 4 is able to now see the quest giver for the Bard's College quest line inside the college, and all instruments are missing from their displays, including the Petraloop. This is working correctly.
        qz8wmowriel1.png
      • Character 4 sees an empty amphitheater out back. This is working correctly.
        3xrvq6vnab8v.png
    Edited by silvereyes on February 22, 2022 4:38AM
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thieves guild 'museum' no longer gives reputation for completing the respective achievements after you made them character specific. This makes levelling that skill line significantly slower and more painful for alts.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The thieves guild 'museum' no longer gives reputation for completing the respective achievements after you made them character specific. This makes levelling that skill line significantly slower and more painful for alts.

Good point. I'd been thinking about Antiquities having the same issue, but I didn't think to look at the TG line. I guess that means the DB line has the same issue? Or did the Litany not affect the skill XP in the first place?

I think Psijic is solely based on the quests so they should be divorced from the achievements, but I do know each Psijic quest gives an achievement. Can someone on PTS check that it levels properly with the quest and not with the achieve?

Also if someone's on PTS, is Undaunted skilling up as intended yet? I know that was bugged as well.

Finally for ZOS, we did get a nice boost to general XP from getting an achievement, so with AwA, it'll also remove a source of character levelling XP. Is there going to be a mitigating factor here? Do account-wide achieves still reward XP? And if so, presumably is it only for the character who pops it (levelling a baby toon instead of earning account CP)?
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good point. I'd been thinking about Antiquities having the same issue, but I didn't think to look at the TG line. I guess that means the DB line has the same issue? Or did the Litany not affect the skill XP in the first place?

I think Psijic is solely based on the quests so they should be divorced from the achievements, but I do know each Psijic quest gives an achievement. Can someone on PTS check that it levels properly with the quest and not with the achieve?

Also if someone's on PTS, is Undaunted skilling up as intended yet? I know that was bugged as well.

Finally for ZOS, we did get a nice boost to general XP from getting an achievement, so with AwA, it'll also remove a source of character levelling XP. Is there going to be a mitigating factor here? Do account-wide achieves still reward XP? And if so, presumably is it only for the character who pops it (levelling a baby toon instead of earning account CP)?

Litany of blood never gave rep for some reason, so that's unchanged.
  • SirBedevere
    SirBedevere
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to test the Alliance story quests, so I started on Stros M'kai. However, I'm already experiencing a bug that locks one of my characters out of a quest.

I have two characters, Sir Bedevere, and Roger da Shrubba
    Both my characters recruited Neramo in Stros M'kai.

Sir Bedevere then went to Port Hunding. He spoke to Lambur, who was standing outside of Captain Kaleen's hideout. He then went inside and talked to Captain Kaleen upstairs. There were a some dialog options about recruiting Jakarn or Crafty Larisa. Sir Bedevere chose Lerisa and went and completed her questline. At this point, two objectives of the Famed Recruiter achievement were completed.

I then logged out and logged in as Roger da Shrubba. I went to Port Hunding, but Captain Kaleen was not in front of her hideout. I found her in the inn. I spoke to her, but she didn't give me the objectives to find Jakarn or Lerisa, she just told me to meet her for the heist. Her dialog options didn't include Jakarn nor Lerisa.

I took Roger da Shrubba to Saintsport looking for Lerisa, but she wasn't where she should be.
    6e1ntogcof6m.png
    vowzl76iyucp.png

I went back to Port Hunding, and I was able to start Jakarn's story line, so I recruited him and completed the Famed Recruiter achievement.

I went back to Captain Kaleen and she still didn't give any options for recruiting Lerisa.
    bhjj41zncrh3.png
    jglgqozqmsan.png

I went back to Saintsport and still didn't see Lerisa spawn.

I logged off and back on to Sir Bedevere. I went to the point outside The Grave and the NPC to start Jakarn's quest was there for that character.

Roger da Shrubba now appears to be permanently locked out of doing the Crafty Lerisa recruitment quest. Ironically, Sir Bedevere is able to recruit everyone, even though Roger da Shrubba is the one that got credit for the achievement.

Edit:
    I started a new character, Naughty Zoot, and went directly to Port Hunding to talk to Captain Kaleen this time. She presented me with options for recruiting all three privateers. I was able to recruit Jakarn, and the quest marker for Crafty Lerisa appears to have appeared as well.
    So far, it appears as if I should be able to do all three quests on a new character.

My next test will be to try abandoning the quest for for Roger da Shrubba and see if that resets things to a consistent state.

Edit 2: Abandoning the Tip of the Spearhead quest for Roger the Shrubba did not clear up the stuck quest state, unfortunately.
    Both Jakarn and Neramo were still standing by Captain Kaleen in her hideout, and traveling to Saintsport did not make Crafty Lerisa respawn. Starting the quest again by talking to Lambur and then Captain Kaleen did not reveal the dialog options for recruiting Lerisa.
    Edited by SirBedevere on February 26, 2022 2:06AM
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more thing...adjusted the Undaunted skillline to no longer gain achievements
    but the Skillines "Scrying and Exavation" are also heavily based on it.

Can you adjust them too as in my eyes they are way too grinding even with them. Shouldn't get any worse.

grafik.png
    Edited by tim77 on February 25, 2022 2:04PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to test the Alliance story quests, so I started on Stros M'kai. However, I'm already experiencing a bug that locks one of my characters out of a quest.

This is very interesting. I wanted to see if it affected other alliances since I know the 'Hero of Bleakrock' also gives an achievement for finding the characters (and ticks them off as you do their quests).

Bleakrock does seem to be fine though.

I had one character go to Bleakrock and finish Hoknir's quest on his way to help Darj, and then I stopped. He had the two of them checked off in his achievement. I then went to another character (those two characters still checked in the achievement), but both Hoknir and Darj were still there to give the quest as normal.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I just went through every achievement in game.

The major bugs/issues with the current Account-wide achievement system are the following:
    • Delve/WB/etc. map markers are showing as complete for characters who have never been to a zone.
    • Some quests (like the previously-reported Elsweyr queens and Stros M'kai pirates) check achievement states instead of quest states.
    • Non-museum achievement-linked events are not triggering because the achievements are shown as complete.

It would be best to delay AwA to address these issues. If AwA must come out this patch, then the achievements which may affect these states (most exploration and quest achievements) should be set to character specific similarly to how the issue with the Museum quests was fixed.

This is a massive list of achievements which could potentially be problematic, but if the patch drops with them set as character-specific and they are later found to be safe, then they could be made account-wide in a later patch. This would also give time for alternate solutions to be found, e.g. if there are events linked to achievements, they could be linked instead to the character's quest journal so the achievement links can be severed and the achievement then made account-wide. If they are released account-wide and they are bugged, however, it would be very difficult to manually fix it for all 20 million players.

What follows is the list of all achievements that may cause problems.
    These should all be made Character-specific until testing proves that the achievement state will not affect replayability.
    Exploration
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Anarume Bounty Hunter
      • Bandit Lord Bounty Hunter
      • Barrow Trench Explorer
      • Bewan Explorer
      • Big Ozur’s Bane
      • Black Vine Ruins Explorer
      • Bone Grappler’s Bane
      • Burroot Kwama Mine Explorer
      • Carac Dena Explorer
      • Claw’s Strike Explorer
      • Dead Man’s Drop Explorer
      • Deathsong Deforester
      • Del’s Claim Devastator
      • Drowned Horde Decimator
      • Dugan’s Demolisher
      • Entila’s Folly Explorer
      • Fardir’s Folly Explorer
      • Gathongor Hunter
      • Ghost Captain Crusher
      • Gravecaller’s Doom
      • Green Vanquisher
      • Gurzag’s Mine Explorer
      • Harridan’s Lair Explorer
      • Hoarvor Pit Explorer
      • Jode’s Light Explorer
      • King of the Hill
      • Kuna’s Delve Explorer
      • Marines Avenger
      • Mehrunes’ Spite Explorer
      • Mercy Killer
      • Mobar Mine Explorer
      • Monsoon Marauder
      • Naril Nagaia Explorer
      • Ne Salas Explorer
      • Nestmother Eradicator
      • Nur-dro’s Downfall
      • Ondil Explorer
      • Peacemaker
      • Poacher Pounder
      • Roots of Silvenar Explorer
      • Rootwater’s Demise
      • Scuttle Pit Explorer
      • Sea Elf’s Woe
      • Shael Ruins Explorer
      • Shagura’s Doom
      • Skooma Watch
      • Skullbreaker
      • Snapjaw’s Bane
      • Spy Smasher
      • Tallatta’s Annihilator
      • Thibaut’s Cave Explorer
      • Thugrub Dissector
      • Tomb of the Apostates Explorer
      • Underroot Explorer
      • Valanir’s Bane
      • Vinedeath Cave Explorer
      • Wansalen Explorer
      • Water Walloper
      • Weeping Wind Cave Explorer
      • Wormroot Depths Explorer
      • Ysolmarr’s Ruin
      • Zymel Chaser
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Aldunz Ruins Explorer
      • Asard’s Assassin
      • Bearclaw Mine Explorer
      • Bloodcaller’s Ruin
      • Brood Queen Destroyer
      • Coldrock Diggings Explorer
      • Cousin Scrag’s Demolisher
      • Crestshade Mine Explorer
      • Crypt of the Exiles Explorer
      • Cryptwatch Fort Explorer
      • Darkblood Hunter
      • Dayarrus’ Deathbringer
      • Divad’s Chagrin Mine Explorer
      • Duneripper’s Downfall
      • Ebon Crypt Explorer
      • Enduum Explorer
      • Erokii Ruins Explorer
      • Farangel’s Delve Explorer
      • Flyleaf Catacombs Explorer
      • Gar Xuu Gar’s Bane
      • Graufang Hunter
      • Hag Hunter
      • Hag Upheaval
      • Hatespinner Hunter
      • Hildune’s Secret Refuge Explorer
      • Ilessan Tower Explorer
      • Klathzgar Explorer
      • Koeglin Mine Explorer
      • Korignah’s Bane
      • Kruz Control
      • Lich Buster
      • Limbscather Slayer
      • Lonely Papa’s Doom
      • Menhir Hunter
      • Mines of Khuras Explorer
      • Mummy King Murderer
      • Nomeg Hyril’s Executioner
      • Norvulk Ruins Explorer
      • Orc’s Finger Ruins Explorer
      • Pariah Catacombs Explorer
      • Potrdun Watch Explorer
      • Rubble Butte Explorer
      • Saint Slayer
      • Sandblown Mine Explorer
      • Santaki Ruins Explorer
      • Silumm Explorer
      • Siren Hunter
      • Spider Slayer
      • Stroda’s Assassin
      • Summoner Slayer
      • Titanclaw Cracker
      • Torog’s Spite Explorer
      • Trapjaw Stalker
      • Tribulation Crypt Explorer
      • Troll’s Toothpick Explorer
      • Viridian Watch Explorer
      • Werewolf’s Bane
      • Wolf-Father Exorcist
      • Woodblight Killer
      • Yldzuun Ruins Explorer
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Abomination Slayer
      • Ammabani Ambusher
      • Armene’s Bane
      • Atanaz Ruins Explorer
      • Avanchnzel Explorer
      • ***’s Tomb Explorer
      • Beralagr Hunter
      • Bittergreen Obliterator
      • Black Maw Shrine Explorer
      • Broken Helm Hollow Explorer
      • Broken Tusk Explorer
      • Captain Bones Destroyer
      • Chid-Moska Ruins Explorer
      • Chill Hollow Explorer
      • Corpse Garden Explorer
      • Dreugh Destroyer
      • Druitularg’s Bane
      • Emberflint Mine Explorer
      • Faldar’s Tooth Explorer
      • Fort Greenwall Explorer
      • Frigid Grotto Explorer
      • Frost Atronach Destroyer
      • Gandranen Explorer
      • Ghost Banisher
      • Giant Slayer
      • Haynekhtnamet Hunter
      • Hightide Hollow Explorer
      • Icehammer’s Vault Explorer
      • Inner Sea Armature Explorer
      • Khajiiti Hunters’ Bane
      • Knife Ear Grotto Explorer
      • Lady Llarel’s Shelter Explorer
      • Lower Bthanual Explorer
      • Mabrigash Shade Destroyer
      • Mannskadi’s Mauler
      • Memory Masher
      • Mephala’s Nest Explorer
      • Mummy Lord Murderer
      • Netch Wrangler
      • Ogre Twin Tormerntor
      • Old Sord’s Cave Explorer
      • Onkobra Kwama Mine Explorer
      • Rageclaw Hunter
      • Ratmaster Crusher
      • Saintly Slaughter
      • Sharpfang Killer
      • Shellcracker
      • Sheogorath’s Tongue Explorer
      • Short-Tusk Hunter
      • Shroud Heather Barrow Explorer
      • Slave Lord’s Ruination
      • Snapleg Cave Explorer
      • Softloam Cavern Explorer
      • Stormcrag Crypt Explorer
      • Strifeswarm Eradicator
      • Taleon’s Crag Explorer
      • Triple Circle Mine Explorer
      • Troll Killer
      • Urrai’s Bane
      • Wispmother Vanquisher
    • Coldharbour
      • Aba-Loria Explorer
      • Brolsgerbwd’s Bane
      • Cave of Trophies Explorer
      • Centurion’s Ruin
      • Cynhamoth’s End
      • Daedroth Trio Hunter
      • Forgefire Vault Explorer
      • Grotto of Depravity Explorer
      • Ice Wraith Hunter
      • Mal Sorra’s Tomb Explorer
      • Stortha’s Doom
      • Wailing Maw Explorer
    • Craglorn
      • Anka-Ra Consecrationalist
      • Anomalous Scholar
      • Nirncrux Inspector
      • Balamath Explorer
      • Buried Sands Explorer
      • Chiselshriek Mine Explorer
      • Exarch’s Stronghold Explorer
      • Fearfangs Cavern Explorer
      • Haddock’s Market Explorer
      • Hircine’s Haunt Explorer
      • Ilthag’s Undertower Explorer
      • Loth’Na Caverns Explorer
      • Molavar Explorer
      • Mtharnaz Explorer
      • Rkhardahrk Explorer
      • Rkundzelft Explorer
      • Ruins of Kardala Explorer
      • Serpent’s Nest Explorer
      • The Howling Sepulchers Explorer
      • Tombs of the Na-Totambu Explorer
      • Zalgaz’s Den Explorer
      • Earthly Possessions
    • Cyrodiil
      • Bloodmayne Cave Explorer
      • Breakneck Cave Explorer
      • Capstone Cave Explorer
      • Cracked Wood Cave Explorer
      • Echo Cave Explorer
      • Haynote Cave Explorer
      • Kingscrest Cavern Explorer
      • Lipsand Tarn Explorer
      • Muck Valley Cavern Explorer
      • Newt Cave Explorer
      • Nisin Cave Explorer
      • Pothole Caverns Explorer
      • Quickwater Cave Explorer
      • Red Ruby Cave Explorer
      • Serpent Hollow Explorer
      • Toadstool Hollow Explorer
      • Underpall Cave Explorer
      • Vahtacen Explorer
    • Dark Anchors
      • Covenant Anchor Shatterer
      • Dominion Anchor Shatterer
      • Pact Anchor Shatterer
      • Imperial Anchor Shatterer
    Quests
    • Main Quest
      • The Harborage
      • Daughter of Giants
      • Chasing Shadows
      • Castle of the Worm
      • The Tharn Speaks
      • The Halls of Torment
      • The Valley of Blades
      • The Shadow of Sancre Tor
      • Council of the Five Companions
      • The God of Schemes
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Maormer’s Bane
      • Sunder the First Veil
      • Sunder the Second Veil
      • Sunder the Third Veil
      • Hero of Falinesti
      • Reliquary Retriever
      • Southpoint Savior
      • Court Ranger
      • Valenwood Protector
      • Veil Lifter
      • Hero of Frond and Leaf
      • Hound Hinderer
      • Silvenar’s Friend
      • Clan Mother Inaugurator
      • Dark Mane Incarcerator
      • Two Moons Pathwalker
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Famed Recruiter
      • Faolchu’s Bane
      • Savior of Glenumbra
      • Wyrd Friend
      • Azura’s Ally
      • Dreamslayer
      • Spirit Warden Champion
      • Hero of House Dorell
      • Hero of House Tamrith
      • Sword of Ravenwatch
      • Alasan’s Devastation
      • Ash’abah Hero
      • Uwafa’s Ruination
      • Bangkorai Garrison Liberator
      • Evermore Defender
      • High King Emeric’s Savior
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Hero of Bleakrock
      • Balreth’s Bane
      • General Serien’s Demise
      • Sadal’s Overthrower
      • Plague Ender
      • Temple Knight
      • Vox Slayer
      • Egg Protector
      • Mnemic Egg Guardian
      • Skin-Stealer Destroyer
      • Giant-Friend
      • Skald-King’s Arrow
      • Skald-King’s Salvation
      • Reach Crusher
      • Wormsquasher
      • Ysgramor’s Prodigy
    • Coldharbour
      • Guardian of the Great Mage
      • Light of the Ayleid Kind
      • Planemeld Sunderer
    Blackwood
    • Exploration
      • Undertow Cavern Explorer
      • Bull-Fighter
      • Xi-Tsei Explorer
      • Doomvault Porcixid Explorer
      • Arpenia Explorer
      • Bloodrun Cave Explorer
      • Vunalk Explorer
      • Tongue Taker
      • Sul-Xan Sacker
      • Wart-Wacker
      • Ruinach Ravager
      • Trophy-Taker’s Taker
      • Most Admired
      • Enticed by Magic
    • Quests
      • Leyawiin Mercenary
      • Blackwood Investigator
      • Ambition Acquirer
      • Party Crasher
      • Ambition’s Advocate
      • Disaster Averter
      • Daedric Dispeller
    Greymoor
    • Exploration
      • Beach Battler
      • Blackreach Breacher
      • Champion’s Champion
      • Chillwind Depths Explorer
      • Dragonhome Explorer
      • Dwarven Disassembler
      • Frozen Coast Explorer
      • Giant Cheese Conoisseur
      • Hunting the Hunters
      • Midnight Barrow Explorer
      • No Food For You
      • Shades of Gray
      • Shadowgreen Explorer
      • The Scraps Explorer
    • Quests
      • Friend to Fennorian
      • Resolute Reconnoiter
      • Threat Ender
      • Skyrim Diplomat
      • Mining Sample Collector
      • Shieldthane of Morthal
      • Swordthane of Karthwatch
      • Titanborn’s Partner
      • Assassin Assassinator
      • Hero of the Holds
    • Harrowstorms
      • Harrowstorm Chaser
    Elsweyr
    • Exploration
      • Abode of Ignominy Explorer
      • Predator Mesa Explorer
      • Desert Wind Caverns Explorer
      • Tomb of the Serpents Explorer
      • Darkpool Mine Explorer
      • The Tangle Explorer
      • Skullcracker
      • Flattened the Nightmare Plateau
      • Terror Bird Terminator
      • Grave Guardian
      • Sword Sunderer
      • Red-Handed Vigilante
    • Quests
      • Tharn’s Aide-de-Camp
      • Precarious Parley
      • Riverhold Defender
      • Rimmen Revolution
      • Assassination Cessation
      • Betrayer Breaker
      • Moonwalker
      • Queenmaker
    Summerset
    • Exploration
      • King’s Haven Pass Explorer
      • Eton Nir Grotto Explorer
      • Archon’s Grove Explorer
      • Tor-Hame-Khard Explorer
      • Wasten Coraldale Explorer
      • Traitor’s Vault Explorer
      • Reef Raider
      • Bucking the Matriarchy
      • Sea Sload Slugger
      • Talon Taker
      • Amphibian Agitator
      • Keel Hauler
      • A Book and its Cover
    • Quests
      • For the Queen
      • Precious Pearl
      • Mind Games
      • Resolute Guardian
      • Sweet Dreams
      • Unreliable Narrator
      • Enemy of my Enemy
      • What Must Be Done
    • Abyssal Geysers
      • Put a Cork In It
    Morrowind
    • Exploration
      • Ashalmawia Explorer
      • Breaker of the Unbroken
      • Cheater Defeater
      • Consort Killer
      • Khartag Point Explorer
      • Matus-Akin Egg Mine Explorer
      • Nchuleft Explorer
      • Pulk Explorer
      • Salothan’s Cursebreaker
      • Songbird Silencer
      • Wuyuvus Slayer
      • Zainsipilu Explorer
    • Quests
      • Ald’ruhn Annalist
      • Bearer of the Blessed Staff
      • Ebony Enforcer
      • Hand of a Living God
      • Hand of the Mistress
      • Kwama Miner
      • Narsis’s Apprentice
      • Naryu’s Confidant
      • Pilgrim Protector
      • Rising Sun
      • Scarlet Judge
      • Voice of the Failed Incarnates
    Deadlands
    • Exploration
      • Brandfire Reformatory Explorer
      • False Martyrs’ Folly Explorer
      • Unmaker Unmaker
      • Scorpion Stomper
    • Quests
      • Stranger in Town
      • Rat Catcher
      • Deadlands Jailbreaker
      • Deadlands Mountaineer
      • Unmasker
      • Hopeful Rescuer
      • Ambition Collector
      • Dagon Defier
      • Eternal Optimist
      • Friend to the Kalmur
      • Spire Sleuth
    Markarth
    • Exploration
      • A Friend In Deed
      • Briar Rock Ruins Explorer
      • Gloomreach Explorer
      • Master of Storms
      • Offerings to the Old Spirits
      • Weaned from Darkness
      • Dynastor Deposed
    • Quests
      • Crow-Eye Savior
      • Lothid Clan Liberator
      • Nowhere Beyond Your Reach
      • Peered into the Abyss
      • A Bridge Between Kingdoms
      • Ravenwatch Ambassador
      • Reach Ritualist
      • Subterranean Scholar
      • Taking up the Mantle
      • Witness to Prophecy
      • Nighthollow Explorer
      • Protector of Markarth
    Dragonhold
    • Exploration
      • Forsaken Citadel Explorer
      • Moonlit Cove Explorer
      • End of the Exile
      • Temple Guardian Terror
      • A Hero’s Song
    • Quests
      • A New Beginning
      • Leaves on the Wind
      • Lair Locator
      • Khenarthi’s Guidance
      • Infiltrating the New Moon
      • Halls of the Highmane
      • Return of the Dragonguard
      • The Dragon’s Wrath
      • Fall of the Dark Aeon
      • Bright Moons over Elsweyr
    Murkmire
    • Exploration
      • Tsofeer Cavern Explorer
      • Teeth of Sithis Explorer
      • Fiend of the Fens
      • Feller of Thunder
      • Swamp Rescuer
      • Surreptitiously Shadowed
    • Quests
      • Cold Blood, Warm Heart
      • The Progeny
      • Traps and Treasures
      • Seeker of the Lost
      • Mysteries of the Remnant
      • Sap-Sleeper
      • Shadows of the Past
      • To Chase a Dream
      • The River of Rebirth
    Clockwork City
    • Exploration
      • Halls of Regulation Explorer
      • Shadow Cleft Explorer
      • Imperfection
      • Murderer of Crows
    • Quests
      • Land of Gears and Cogs
      • Clockwork Citizen
      • Smoke and Mirrors
      • Middle-Man
      • Birds of a Feather
      • Shadow Boxing
      • The Real Sotha Sil
      • The Burden of Knowledge
      • Fortune and Fate
    Dark Brotherhood
    • Exploration
      • Hrota Cave Explorer
      • Garlas Agea Explorer
      • Defeat Limenaruus
      • Conquer the Kvatch Arena
      • Lonely Sentinel
    • Quests
      • First Blood
      • Dark Initiate
      • New-Blade
      • Sermonizer Subduer
      • Brethren Benefactor
      • Assassin
      • Dark Discovery
      • Dark Investigator
      • Wrath of Sithis
      • Silencer
    Thieves Guild
    • Exploration
      • Bahraha’s Gloom Explorer
      • Shark’s Teeth Grotto Explorer
      • Deepest Shallows
      • Cutting the Keel
    • Quests
      • Welcome to the Thieves Guild
      • Always Travel Separately
      • Iron Wheel Infiltration
      • Never, Ever Steal from the Guild
      • Wedding Crashers
      • Broken Wheel
      • A Life Deferred
      • Seeds Untilled
      • What Price, Freedom?
      • Loose Ends
    Orsinium
    • Exploration
      • Nikolvara’s Kennel Explorer
      • Coldperch Cavern Explorer
      • Argent Mine Explorer
      • Thukozod’s Sanctum Explorer
      • Watcher’s Hold Explorer
      • Zthenganaz Explorer
      • Echatere Executioner
      • Dolmen Denied
      • Regent Removed
      • Winterborn Witherer
      • Manage the Madness
      • Challenge of the Centurion
    • Quests
      • Kingmaker
      • Orc King’s Councilor
      • Orc King’s Marshal
      • Orc King’s Conqueror
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tomofhyrule you're a hero. I have no words to express how much this means to me and so many other people who have been asking for AWA to be delayed.

Thank you!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The major bugs/issues with the current Account-wide achievement system are the following:
    • Delve/WB/etc. map markers are showing as complete for characters who have never been to a zone.
    • Some quests (like the previously-reported Elsweyr queens and Stros M'kai pirates) check achievement states instead of quest states.
    • Non-museum achievement-linked events are not triggering because the achievements are shown as complete.

It would be best to delay AwA to address these issues. If AwA must come out this patch, then the achievements which may affect these states (most exploration and quest achievements) should be set to character specific similarly to how the issue with the Museum quests was fixed.

This is a massive list of achievements which could potentially be problematic, but if the patch drops with them set as character-specific and they are later found to be safe, then they could be made account-wide in a later patch. This would also give time for alternate solutions to be found, e.g. if there are events linked to achievements, they could be linked instead to the character's quest journal so the achievement links can be severed and the achievement then made account-wide. If they are released account-wide and they are bugged, however, it would be very difficult to manually fix it for all 20 million players.

These should all be made Character-specific until testing proves that the achievement state will not affect replayability.
    Exploration
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Anarume Bounty Hunter
      • Barrow Trench Explorer
      • Bewan Explorer
      • Big Ozur’s Bane
      • Bone Grappler’s Bane
      • Carac Dena Explorer
      • Claw’s Strike Explorer
      • Deathsong Deforester
      • Del’s Claim Devastator
      • Dugan’s Demolisher
      • Gathongor Hunter
      • Ghost Captain Crusher
      • Gravecaller’s Doom
      • Green Vanquisher
      • Gurzag’s Mine Explorer
      • Hoarvor Pit Explorer
      • Jode’s Light Explorer
      • King of the Hill
      • Kuna’s Delve Explorer
      • Marines Avenger
      • Mercy Killer
      • Mobar Mine Explorer
      • Monsoon Marauder
      • Naril Nagaia Explorer
      • Ne Salas Explorer
      • Nestmother Eradicator
      • Nur-dro’s Downfall
      • Ondil Explorer
      • Peacemaker
      • Poacher Pounder
      • Rootwater’s Demise
      • Scuttle Pit Explorer
      • Sea Elf’s Woe
      • Shael Ruins Explorer
      • Shagura’s Doom
      • Skooma Watch
      • Skullbreaker
      • Snapjaw’s Bane
      • Spy Smasher
      • Tallatta’s Annihilator
      • Thugrub Dissector
      • Underroot Explorer
      • Valanir’s Bane
      • Wansalen Explorer
      • Water Walloper
      • Ysolmarr’s Ruin
      • Zymel Chaser
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Aldunz Ruins Explorer
      • Asard’s Assassin
      • Bearclaw Mine Explorer
      • Bloodcaller’s Ruin
      • Brood Queen Destroyer
      • Darkblood Hunter
      • Dayarrus’ Deathbringer
      • Duneripper’s Downfall
      • Ebon Crypt Explorer
      • Enduum Explorer
      • Erokii Ruins Explorer
      • Gar Xuu Gar’s Bane
      • Graufang Hunter
      • Hag Hunter
      • Hag Upheaval
      • Hatespinner Hunter
      • Ilessan Tower Explorer
      • Klathzgar Explorer
      • Koeglin Mine Explorer
      • Korignah’s Bane
      • Kruz Control
      • Lich Buster
      • Limbscather Slayer
      • Lonely Papa’s Doom
      • Menhir Hunter
      • Mummy King Murderer
      • Norvulk Ruins Explorer
      • Potrdun Watch Explorer
      • Rubble Butte Explorer
      • Saint Slayer
      • Santaki Ruins Explorer
      • Silumm Explorer
      • Siren Hunter
      • Spider Slayer
      • Stroda’s Assassin
      • Summoner Slayer
      • Titanclaw Cracker
      • Torog’s Spite Explorer
      • Trapjaw Stalker
      • Werewolf’s Bane
      • Wolf-Father Exorcist
      • Woodblight Killer
      • Yldzuun Ruins Explorer
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Abomination Slayer
      • Ammabani Ambusher
      • Armene’s Bane
      • Atanaz Ruins Explorer
      • Avanchnzel Explorer
      • ***’s Tomb Explorer
      • Beralagr Hunter
      • Broken Tusk Explorer
      • Chill Hollow Explorer
      • Corpse Garden Explorer
      • Dreugh Destroyer
      • Druitularg’s Bane
      • Frigid Grotto Explorer
      • Gandranen Explorer
      • Ghost Banisher
      • Giant Slayer
      • Haynekhtnamet Hunter
      • Khajiiti Hunters’ Bane
      • Mannskadi’s Mauler
      • Memory Masher
      • Mummy Lord Murderer
      • Netch Wrangler
      • Ogre Twin Tormerntor
      • Rageclaw Hunter
      • Ratmaster Crusher
      • Saintly Slaughter
      • Sharpfang Killer
      • Shellcracker
      • Short-Tusk Hunter
      • Slave Lord’s Ruination
      • Snapleg Cave Explorer
      • Strifeswarm Eradicator
      • Taleon’s Crag Explorer
      • Troll Killer
      • Urrai’s Bane
      • Wispmother Vanquisher
    • Coldharbour
      • Aba-Loria Explorer
      • Brolsgerbwd’s Bane
      • Centurion’s Ruin
      • Cynhamoth’s End
      • Daedroth Trio Hunter
      • Ice Wraith Hunter
      • Stortha’s Doom
      • Wailing Maw Explorer
    • Craglorn
      • Anomalous Scholar
      • Nirncrux Inspector
      • Balamath Explorer
      • Buried Sands Explorer
      • Molavar Explorer
      • Mtharnaz Explorer
      • Rkhardahrk Explorer
      • Rkundzelft Explorer
      • Zalgaz’s Den Explorer
      • Earthly Possessions
    • Cyrodiil
      • Capstone Cave Explorer
      • Echo Cave Explorer
      • Haynote Cave Explorer
      • Lipsand Tarn Explorer
      • Newt Cave Explorer
      • Nisin Cave Explorer
      • Red Ruby Cave Explorer
      • Vahtacen Explorer
    • Dark Anchors
      • Pact Anchor Shatterer
    Quests
    • Main Quest
      • The Harborage
      • Daughter of Giants
      • Chasing Shadows
      • Castle of the Worm
      • The Tharn Speaks
      • The Halls of Torment
      • The Valley of Blades
      • The God of Schemes
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Maormer’s Bane
      • Sunder the First Veil
      • Sunder the Second Veil
      • Sunder the Third Veil
      • Hero of Falinesti
      • Reliquary Retriever
      • Southpoint Savior
      • Court Ranger
      • Valenwood Protector
      • Veil Lifter
      • Hero of Frond and Leaf
      • Hound Hinderer
      • Silvenar’s Friend
      • Dark Mane Incarcerator
      • Two Moons Pathwalker
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Famed Recruiter
      • Faolchu’s Bane
      • Savior of Glenumbra
      • Wyrd Friend
      • Azura’s Ally
      • Dreamslayer
      • Spirit Warden Champion
      • Hero of House Dorell
      • Hero of House Tamrith
      • Sword of Ravenwatch
      • Alasan’s Devastation
      • Ash’abah Hero
      • Uwafa’s Ruination
      • Evermore Defender
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Hero of Bleakrock
      • Balreth’s Bane
      • Sadal’s Overthrower
      • Plague Ender
      • Temple Knight
      • Vox Slayer
      • Egg Protector
      • Mnemic Egg Guardian
      • Skin-Stealer Destroyer
      • Giant-Friend
      • Skald-King’s Arrow
      • Skald-King’s Salvation
      • Reach Crusher
      • Wormsquasher
      • Ysgramor’s Prodigy
    • Coldharbour
      • Planemeld Sunderer
    Blackwood
    • Exploration
      • Bull-Fighter
      • Xi-Tsei Explorer
      • Arpenia Explorer
      • Bloodrun Cave Explorer
      • Vunalk Explorer
      • Tongue Taker
      • Sul-Xan Sacker
      • Wart-Wacker
      • Ruinach Ravager
      • Trophy-Taker’s Taker
      • Most Admired
      • Enticed by Magic
    • Quests
      • Leyawiin Mercenary
      • Blackwood Investigator
      • Ambition Acquirer
      • Party Crasher
      • Ambition’s Advocate
      • Disaster Averter
      • Daedric Dispeller
    Greymoor
    • Exploration
      • Beach Battler
      • Blackreach Breacher
      • Champion’s Champion
      • Dragonhome Explorer
      • Dwarven Disassembler
      • Frozen Coast Explorer
      • Hunting the Hunters
      • No Food For You
      • Shades of Gray
      • Shadowgreen Explorer
      • The Scraps Explorer
    • Quests
      • Friend to Fennorian
      • Resolute Reconnoiter
      • Threat Ender
      • Skyrim Diplomat
      • Shieldthane of Morthal
      • Titanborn’s Partner
      • Assassin Assassinator
      • Hero of the Holds
    • Harrowstorms
      • Harrowstorm Chaser
    Elsweyr
    • Exploration
      • Predator Mesa Explorer
      • Darkpool Mine Explorer
      • The Tangle Explorer
      • Skullcracker
      • Terror Bird Terminator
      • Grave Guardian
      • Sword Sunderer
      • Red-Handed Vigilante
    • Quests
      • Tharn’s Aide-de-Camp
      • Precarious Parley
      • Riverhold Defender
      • Rimmen Revolution
      • Betrayer Breaker
      • Moonwalker
      • Queenmaker
    Summerset
    • Exploration
      • Reef Raider
      • Bucking the Matriarchy
      • Sea Sload Slugger
      • Talon Taker
      • Amphibian Agitator
      • Keel Hauler
      • A Book and its Cover
    • Quests
      • For the Queen
      • Precious Pearl
      • Mind Games
      • Resolute Guardian
      • Sweet Dreams
      • Unreliable Narrator
      • Enemy of my Enemy
      • What Must Be Done
    • Abyssal Geysers
      • Put a Cork In It
    Morrowind
    • Exploration
      • Ashalmawia Explorer
      • Cheater Defeater
      • Consort Killer
      • Khartag Point Explorer
      • Nchuleft Explorer
      • Pulk Explorer
      • Songbird Silencer
      • Wuyuvus Slayer
      • Zainsipilu Explorer
    • Quests
      • Ald’ruhn Annalist
      • Ebony Enforcer
      • Hand of a Living God
      • Hand of the Mistress
      • Kwama Miner
      • Narsis’s Apprentice
      • Naryu’s Confidant
      • Pilgrim Protector
      • Rising Sun
      • Scarlet Judge
    Deadlands
    • Exploration
      • Unmaker Unmaker
      • Scorpion Stomper
    • Quests
      • Stranger in Town
      • Rat Catcher
      • Deadlands Jailbreaker
      • Deadlands Mountaineer
      • Unmasker
      • Hopeful Rescuer
      • Ambition Collector
      • Dagon Defier
      • Eternal Optimist
      • Friend to the Kalmur
      • Spire Sleuth
    Markarth
    • Exploration
      • A Friend In Deed
      • Gloomreach Explorer
      • Master of Storms
      • Weaned from Darkness
      • Dynastor Deposed
    • Quests
      • Crow-Eye Savior
      • Lothid Clan Liberator
      • Peered into the Abyss
      • Ravenwatch Ambassador
      • Reach Ritualist
      • Subterranean Scholar
      • Taking up the Mantle
      • Witness to Prophecy
      • Nighthollow Explorer
      • Protector of Markarth
    Dragonhold
    • Exploration
      • Moonlit Cove Explorer
      • End of the Exile
      • Temple Guardian Terror
      • A Hero’s Song
    • Quests
      • A New Beginning
      • Leaves on the Wind
      • Lair Locator
      • Khenarthi’s Guidance
      • Halls of the Highmane
      • The Dragon’s Wrath
      • Fall of the Dark Aeon
    Murkmire
    • Exploration
      • Fiend of the Fens
      • Feller of Thunder
      • Swamp Rescuer
    • Quests
      • Cold Blood, Warm Heart
      • The Progeny
      • Traps and Treasures
      • Seeker of the Lost
      • Sap-Sleeper
      • Shadows of the Past
      • To Chase a Dream
      • The River of Rebirth
    Clockwork City
    • Exploration
      • Shadow Cleft Explorer
      • Imperfection
      • Murderer of Crows
    • Quests
      • Land of Gears and Cogs
      • Clockwork Citizen
      • Smoke and Mirrors
      • Middle-Man
      • Birds of a Feather
      • Shadow Boxing
      • The Real Sotha Sil
      • Fortune and Fate
    Dark Brotherhood
    • Exploration
      • Hrota Cave Explorer
      • Garlas Agea Explorer
      • Defeat Limenaruus
      • Lonely Sentinel
    • Quests
      • First Blood
      • Dark Initiate
      • New-Blade
      • Sermonizer Subduer
      • Brethren Benefactor
      • Assassin
      • Dark Discovery
      • Dark Investigator
      • Wrath of Sithis
      • Silencer
    Thieves Guild
    • Exploration
      • Deepest Shallows
      • Cutting the Keel
    • Quests
      • Wedding Crashers
      • Broken Wheel
      • A Life Deferred
      • Seeds Untilled
      • What Price, Freedom?
      • Loose Ends
    Orsinium
    • Exploration
      • Argent Mine Explorer
      • Zthenganaz Explorer
      • Echatere Executioner
      • Dolmen Denied
      • Regent Removed
      • Winterborn Witherer
      • Manage the Madness
    • Quests
      • Kingmaker
      • Orc King’s Councilor
      • Orc King’s Marshal
      • Orc King’s Conqueror

Now the truly hard part -- have anyone who cares and can make decisions at ZoS act.
    PC NA
  • SirBedevere
    SirBedevere
    ✭✭✭
    Bleakrock does seem to be fine though.

I had one character go to Bleakrock and finish Hoknir's quest on his way to help Darj, and then I stopped. He had the two of them checked off in his achievement. I then went to another character (those two characters still checked in the achievement), but both Hoknir and Darj were still there to give the quest as normal.
    I can also confirm Bleakrock Isle works. I tried all sorts of different combinations of saving different villagers in different orders with different characters, up to and after completing the achievement, but all quest givers were available to both characters, and neither got stuck at any point due to the achievement.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EDIT: Nevermind. please ignore this comment
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on February 26, 2022 6:34AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also re: the Undaunted levelling - people have been saying it’s not working as intended. Or at least that levelling from Bolgrul dailies and one-time-only dungeon quests is prohibitively slow.

Have there ever been any statements about levelling other skill lines that base from achievements, notably Scrying and Excavating? The Antiquities system levels slowly enough on a second character in the first place, and getting rid of the boosts from achievements will just make things painful.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exploration
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Anarume Bounty Hunter
      • Barrow Trench Explorer
      • Bewan Explorer
      • Big Ozur’s Bane
      • Bone Grappler’s Bane
      • Carac Dena Explorer
      • Claw’s Strike Explorer
      • Deathsong Deforester
      • Del’s Claim Devastator
      • Dugan’s Demolisher
      • Gathongor Hunter
      • Ghost Captain Crusher
      • Gravecaller’s Doom
      • Green Vanquisher
      • Gurzag’s Mine Explorer
      • Hoarvor Pit Explorer
      • Jode’s Light Explorer
      • King of the Hill
      • Kuna’s Delve Explorer
      • Marines Avenger
      • Mercy Killer
      • Mobar Mine Explorer
      • Monsoon Marauder
      • Naril Nagaia Explorer
      • Ne Salas Explorer
      • Nestmother Eradicator
      • Nur-dro’s Downfall
      • Ondil Explorer
      • Peacemaker
      • Poacher Pounder
      • Rootwater’s Demise
      • Scuttle Pit Explorer
      • Sea Elf’s Woe
      • Shael Ruins Explorer
      • Shagura’s Doom
      • Skooma Watch
      • Skullbreaker
      • Snapjaw’s Bane
      • Spy Smasher
      • Tallatta’s Annihilator
      • Thugrub Dissector
      • Underroot Explorer
      • Valanir’s Bane
      • Wansalen Explorer
      • Water Walloper
      • Ysolmarr’s Ruin
      • Zymel Chaser
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Aldunz Ruins Explorer
      • Asard’s Assassin
      • Bearclaw Mine Explorer
      • Bloodcaller’s Ruin
      • Brood Queen Destroyer
      • Darkblood Hunter
      • Dayarrus’ Deathbringer
      • Duneripper’s Downfall
      • Ebon Crypt Explorer
      • Enduum Explorer
      • Erokii Ruins Explorer
      • Gar Xuu Gar’s Bane
      • Graufang Hunter
      • Hag Hunter
      • Hag Upheaval
      • Hatespinner Hunter
      • Ilessan Tower Explorer
      • Klathzgar Explorer
      • Koeglin Mine Explorer
      • Korignah’s Bane
      • Kruz Control
      • Lich Buster
      • Limbscather Slayer
      • Lonely Papa’s Doom
      • Menhir Hunter
      • Mummy King Murderer
      • Norvulk Ruins Explorer
      • Potrdun Watch Explorer
      • Rubble Butte Explorer
      • Saint Slayer
      • Santaki Ruins Explorer
      • Silumm Explorer
      • Siren Hunter
      • Spider Slayer
      • Stroda’s Assassin
      • Summoner Slayer
      • Titanclaw Cracker
      • Torog’s Spite Explorer
      • Trapjaw Stalker
      • Werewolf’s Bane
      • Wolf-Father Exorcist
      • Woodblight Killer
      • Yldzuun Ruins Explorer
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Abomination Slayer
      • Ammabani Ambusher
      • Armene’s Bane
      • Atanaz Ruins Explorer
      • Avanchnzel Explorer
      • ***’s Tomb Explorer
      • Beralagr Hunter
      • Broken Tusk Explorer
      • Chill Hollow Explorer
      • Corpse Garden Explorer
      • Dreugh Destroyer
      • Druitularg’s Bane
      • Frigid Grotto Explorer
      • Gandranen Explorer
      • Ghost Banisher
      • Giant Slayer
      • Haynekhtnamet Hunter
      • Khajiiti Hunters’ Bane
      • Mannskadi’s Mauler
      • Memory Masher
      • Mummy Lord Murderer
      • Netch Wrangler
      • Ogre Twin Tormerntor
      • Rageclaw Hunter
      • Ratmaster Crusher
      • Saintly Slaughter
      • Sharpfang Killer
      • Shellcracker
      • Short-Tusk Hunter
      • Slave Lord’s Ruination
      • Snapleg Cave Explorer
      • Strifeswarm Eradicator
      • Taleon’s Crag Explorer
      • Troll Killer
      • Urrai’s Bane
      • Wispmother Vanquisher
    • Coldharbour
      • Aba-Loria Explorer
      • Brolsgerbwd’s Bane
      • Centurion’s Ruin
      • Cynhamoth’s End
      • Daedroth Trio Hunter
      • Ice Wraith Hunter
      • Stortha’s Doom
      • Wailing Maw Explorer
    • Craglorn
      • Anomalous Scholar
      • Nirncrux Inspector
      • Balamath Explorer
      • Buried Sands Explorer
      • Molavar Explorer
      • Mtharnaz Explorer
      • Rkhardahrk Explorer
      • Rkundzelft Explorer
      • Zalgaz’s Den Explorer
      • Earthly Possessions
    • Cyrodiil
      • Capstone Cave Explorer
      • Echo Cave Explorer
      • Haynote Cave Explorer
      • Lipsand Tarn Explorer
      • Newt Cave Explorer
      • Nisin Cave Explorer
      • Red Ruby Cave Explorer
      • Vahtacen Explorer
    • Dark Anchors
      • Pact Anchor Shatterer
    Quests
    • Main Quest
      • The Harborage
      • Daughter of Giants
      • Chasing Shadows
      • Castle of the Worm
      • The Tharn Speaks
      • The Halls of Torment
      • The Valley of Blades
      • The God of Schemes
    • Aldmeri Dominion
      • Maormer’s Bane
      • Sunder the First Veil
      • Sunder the Second Veil
      • Sunder the Third Veil
      • Hero of Falinesti
      • Reliquary Retriever
      • Southpoint Savior
      • Court Ranger
      • Valenwood Protector
      • Veil Lifter
      • Hero of Frond and Leaf
      • Hound Hinderer
      • Silvenar’s Friend
      • Dark Mane Incarcerator
      • Two Moons Pathwalker
    • Daggerfall Covenant
      • Famed Recruiter
      • Faolchu’s Bane
      • Savior of Glenumbra
      • Wyrd Friend
      • Azura’s Ally
      • Dreamslayer
      • Spirit Warden Champion
      • Hero of House Dorell
      • Hero of House Tamrith
      • Sword of Ravenwatch
      • Alasan’s Devastation
      • Ash’abah Hero
      • Uwafa’s Ruination
      • Evermore Defender
    • Ebonheart Pact
      • Hero of Bleakrock
      • Balreth’s Bane
      • Sadal’s Overthrower
      • Plague Ender
      • Temple Knight
      • Vox Slayer
      • Egg Protector
      • Mnemic Egg Guardian
      • Skin-Stealer Destroyer
      • Giant-Friend
      • Skald-King’s Arrow
      • Skald-King’s Salvation
      • Reach Crusher
      • Wormsquasher
      • Ysgramor’s Prodigy
    • Coldharbour
      • Planemeld Sunderer
    Blackwood
    • Exploration
      • Bull-Fighter
      • Xi-Tsei Explorer
      • Arpenia Explorer
      • Bloodrun Cave Explorer
      • Vunalk Explorer
      • Tongue Taker
      • Sul-Xan Sacker
      • Wart-Wacker
      • Ruinach Ravager
      • Trophy-Taker’s Taker
      • Most Admired
      • Enticed by Magic
    • Quests
      • Leyawiin Mercenary
      • Blackwood Investigator
      • Ambition Acquirer
      • Party Crasher
      • Ambition’s Advocate
      • Disaster Averter
      • Daedric Dispeller
    Greymoor
    • Exploration
      • Beach Battler
      • Blackreach Breacher
      • Champion’s Champion
      • Dragonhome Explorer
      • Dwarven Disassembler
      • Frozen Coast Explorer
      • Hunting the Hunters
      • No Food For You
      • Shades of Gray
      • Shadowgreen Explorer
      • The Scraps Explorer
    • Quests
      • Friend to Fennorian
      • Resolute Reconnoiter
      • Threat Ender
      • Skyrim Diplomat
      • Shieldthane of Morthal
      • Titanborn’s Partner
      • Assassin Assassinator
      • Hero of the Holds
    • Harrowstorms
      • Harrowstorm Chaser
    Elsweyr
    • Exploration
      • Predator Mesa Explorer
      • Darkpool Mine Explorer
      • The Tangle Explorer
      • Skullcracker
      • Terror Bird Terminator
      • Grave Guardian
      • Sword Sunderer
      • Red-Handed Vigilante
    • Quests
      • Tharn’s Aide-de-Camp
      • Precarious Parley
      • Riverhold Defender
      • Rimmen Revolution
      • Betrayer Breaker
      • Moonwalker
      • Queenmaker
    Summerset
    • Exploration
      • Reef Raider
      • Bucking the Matriarchy
      • Sea Sload Slugger
      • Talon Taker
      • Amphibian Agitator
      • Keel Hauler
      • A Book and its Cover
    • Quests
      • For the Queen
      • Precious Pearl
      • Mind Games
      • Resolute Guardian
      • Sweet Dreams
      • Unreliable Narrator
      • Enemy of my Enemy
      • What Must Be Done
    • Abyssal Geysers
      • Put a Cork In It
    Morrowind
    • Exploration
      • Ashalmawia Explorer
      • Cheater Defeater
      • Consort Killer
      • Khartag Point Explorer
      • Nchuleft Explorer
      • Pulk Explorer
      • Songbird Silencer
      • Wuyuvus Slayer
      • Zainsipilu Explorer
    • Quests
      • Ald’ruhn Annalist
      • Ebony Enforcer
      • Hand of a Living God
      • Hand of the Mistress
      • Kwama Miner
      • Narsis’s Apprentice
      • Naryu’s Confidant
      • Pilgrim Protector
      • Rising Sun
      • Scarlet Judge
    Deadlands
    • Exploration
      • Unmaker Unmaker
      • Scorpion Stomper
    • Quests
      • Stranger in Town
      • Rat Catcher
      • Deadlands Jailbreaker
      • Deadlands Mountaineer
      • Unmasker
      • Hopeful Rescuer
      • Ambition Collector
      • Dagon Defier
      • Eternal Optimist
      • Friend to the Kalmur
      • Spire Sleuth
    Markarth
    • Exploration
      • A Friend In Deed
      • Gloomreach Explorer
      • Master of Storms
      • Weaned from Darkness
      • Dynastor Deposed
    • Quests
      • Crow-Eye Savior
      • Lothid Clan Liberator
      • Peered into the Abyss
      • Ravenwatch Ambassador
      • Reach Ritualist
      • Subterranean Scholar
      • Taking up the Mantle
      • Witness to Prophecy
      • Nighthollow Explorer
      • Protector of Markarth
    Dragonhold
    • Exploration
      • Moonlit Cove Explorer
      • End of the Exile
      • Temple Guardian Terror
      • A Hero’s Song
    • Quests
      • A New Beginning
      • Leaves on the Wind
      • Lair Locator
      • Khenarthi’s Guidance
      • Halls of the Highmane
      • The Dragon’s Wrath
      • Fall of the Dark Aeon
    Murkmire
    • Exploration
      • Fiend of the Fens
      • Feller of Thunder
      • Swamp Rescuer
    • Quests
      • Cold Blood, Warm Heart
      • The Progeny
      • Traps and Treasures
      • Seeker of the Lost
      • Sap-Sleeper
      • Shadows of the Past
      • To Chase a Dream
      • The River of Rebirth
    Clockwork City
    • Exploration
      • Shadow Cleft Explorer
      • Imperfection
      • Murderer of Crows
    • Quests
      • Land of Gears and Cogs
      • Clockwork Citizen
      • Smoke and Mirrors
      • Middle-Man
      • Birds of a Feather
      • Shadow Boxing
      • The Real Sotha Sil
      • Fortune and Fate
    Dark Brotherhood
    • Exploration
      • Hrota Cave Explorer
      • Garlas Agea Explorer
      • Defeat Limenaruus
      • Lonely Sentinel
    • Quests
      • First Blood
      • Dark Initiate
      • New-Blade
      • Sermonizer Subduer
      • Brethren Benefactor
      • Assassin
      • Dark Discovery
      • Dark Investigator
      • Wrath of Sithis
      • Silencer
    Thieves Guild
    • Exploration
      • Deepest Shallows
      • Cutting the Keel
    • Quests
      • Wedding Crashers
      • Broken Wheel
      • A Life Deferred
      • Seeds Untilled
      • What Price, Freedom?
      • Loose Ends
    Orsinium
    • Exploration
      • Argent Mine Explorer
      • Zthenganaz Explorer
      • Echatere Executioner
      • Dolmen Denied
      • Regent Removed
      • Winterborn Witherer
      • Manage the Madness
    • Quests
      • Kingmaker
      • Orc King’s Councilor
      • Orc King’s Marshal
      • Orc King’s Conqueror

Add the quest Taking Up The Mantle from Markarth to that list.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also re: the Undaunted levelling - people have been saying it’s not working as intended. Or at least that levelling from Bolgrul dailies and one-time-only dungeon quests is prohibitively slow.

Have there ever been any statements about levelling other skill lines that base from achievements, notably Scrying and Excavating? The Antiquities system levels slowly enough on a second character in the first place, and getting rid of the boosts from achievements will just make things painful.

Especially true for those who enjoy the treasure chest passive from the Antiquities; it's just going to be more painful to get.

Personally, I think this can be solved simply by having the Antiquities line level faster in response to scrying and digging (more points to the skill line for everytime you dig something up). It's a two year old system, and the grindy-ness could use a nerf by now