The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

fake tanks, speedrunning & you

• Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I don't think it is communications, either. I see people who are very unwilling to bend to someone else's desires, but seem OK when other people bend to theirs. I also see the people who just don't care what others do or think and go about their business like no one else is there. At that point, communication is just added drama sprinkled on an already bad situation.

No its not. Not communicating and unwilling to follow requests are still 2 seperate things. If you dont communicate what you want you have no way of knowing if ppl would follow a request or not. You simply assume tehy are unwilling without even asking first.
    I am not sure anymore where to draw line? Is it okay as long as it's faster?

That depends on personal preference.
    For example, iam a Tank so i naturally have no conenction to fake tanks in any way. That means i dont care about the problem at all. If i play normal dungeons i dont care about healers much as well because i mostly dont need any to keep me alive. So real healer or fake healer has little impact on me. What has impact on me are bad/fake DDs that dont deal any relevant damage because that slows down the run or make it impossible all together. What i also care about are ppl not able to follow mechanics for the same reasons. Since iam interested in getting my rewards and farm my gear i naturally prefer faster runs because they safe time. After all iam not running dungeons for the scenary. Unlike some other players around however i dont open complaint thread after complaint thread about things that cant be changed and instead use the mechanics the game provides me to deal with the situation on my own.
    Options
  • DagenHawk
    DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a group

Face the fact that this isn't WoW and the Trinity is spongy as hell.

Profit?

Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xebov wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I don't think it is communications, either. I see people who are very unwilling to bend to someone else's desires, but seem OK when other people bend to theirs. I also see the people who just don't care what others do or think and go about their business like no one else is there. At that point, communication is just added drama sprinkled on an already bad situation.

No its not. Not communicating and unwilling to follow requests are still 2 seperate things. If you dont communicate what you want you have no way of knowing if ppl would follow a request or not. You simply assume tehy are unwilling without even asking first.

Well, the reason I said that is that communication tends to end up with name calling... :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options