The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weighted RNG not working....

• s_ch_kb16_ESO
    s_ch_kb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Another 2 duplicates in a row alongside getting names items instead of the last 2 weapons I need. :/
    I wish they would at least tell us whether they keep working on a fix. :/
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got 1 "not collected" out of 8 pieces in a run where I am missing 36 pieces. Come on ZOS.
  • Mood
    Mood
    ✭✭
    Any update on this? Still buggy and not getting anything useful...
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be working as intended now. For the last couple of weeks I have been getting items I had not collected from overland and dungeons (I have not been to trials/arenas/pvp).

Please bear in mind that not all items drop from all bosses. For example, delve bosses won't drop weapons or chest pieces even if you only need those, and only the final boss of a group dungeon will drop weapons/necklaces/rings.
    PC-EU
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example for you that I'm seeing right now:

I'm in a delve in the Clockwork City and killing the delve boss. He drops a variety of items including feet, waist, and hands.

I have collected:
    Livewire feet, waist and hands
    Unfathonable darkness feet, waist, and hands
    Mad Tinkerer's feet and waist

So the next drop should be Mad Tinkerer's hands. The last three, however, have been Mad Tinkerer's Shoes, Mad Tinkerer's Shoes, and Mad Tinkerer's Sash. Looks like the bracers are either not in his table or the game thinks I have it collected.

OOPS. Never mind. This guy doesn't drop the hands. My bad!

I'm wondering where the hands actually drop since CWC doesn't have a public dungeon.
    Edited by krachall on December 10, 2021 5:47PM