The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
"The Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, during the Pan-Elsweyr Celebration. Stay tuned for event details! ESO Plus Members will receive a discount on this item."

Am I looking in the wrong place, or did I miss this?
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be available today. They don't release the event merch all in the first day of the event.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I got it now.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I skipped this dress when it was released first time. But even nowadays there are still not many dresses which look good on male characters... So this time I've bought it too :)

...None of my character's color combinations worked with it :(
    My vampire uses black, red and white as often as posible, but in this dress I had to settle for only two colors.

DJGs3Fc.png

I added white/silver color by equipping the Runic Seabrume skin:

OFih5dR.png

My other character uses white and green color combination. But the dress looked too pale, so I had to add black color for some contrast. And equip the same skin.

swgc2EU.png

Overall it's nice dress, and I like that almost everything can be dyed. But dye channels are tricky for my taste, and they require me using certain skins for best looks :/

The flap at the front is not attractive at all :( I would love to cut it off and leave only belt.