Missing texture on "Dremora Deceiver Duster" female outfit

Undriel
Undriel
✭✭✭
As reported in the picture, the metal clasps show as a bright contrasting white on the female model (both front and back). They show correctly on the male model.
x6fv2lcmaond.jpg
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just in case designers might see this: somebody already prefers light silver buckles of female version to dark grey buckles of male version. For example, I've bought this costume for two of my girls expecting it to look exactly as I previewed it in store, and I'm loving it so far.

This costume doesn't have good dye channels, so the only way to make nice little contrast is... to have female character wearing this costume :)

PwtCXmn.jpg

RPNQmiG.jpg

Sadly, it looks too dull on male characters without a little bit of contrast - so none of my male characters plan to wear it.

I don't know if designers decide to change this little detail or not. I would love if this costume remained as it is :'(
    I would even like male version to have these silver buckles as well...

The only compromise I could suggest (if something is planned to be done): just slightly reduce brightness of buckles on female version. To keep them as nice little detail for contrast.
  • Undriel
    Undriel
    ✭✭✭
    The contrast that comes from the missing texture is an eyesore on my end, since it also glows. Moreover, if I dye the costume a warm gold color, the white squares stand out so much that they clash with the aesthetic.

I'd hate to ask for a refund. This is such a good costume and I hope they fix it up!

P.S. forgot to mention I'm on PC EU.