The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Do you like Midyear Mayhem?

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
There where times I loved it and some other times hated it.
Now I just grab my 2 tickets from Cyro and ignore IC completly.
What about you?

If you want you can comment what event is your favourite one.
Personally I am looking forward for the Elsweyr event :)
Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
ESO plus status: Cancelled
ESO currently uninstalled.

Do you like Midyear Mayhem? 419 votes

Yes
48%
driosketchGloryKikazarumilesrodneymcneely2_ESOsParkSnareDarcyMardinMurderMostFoulFaulgorJanus_CruentiMahabahabthaTryxusIruil_ESOZigoSidjedtb16_ESOstybbe17b16_ESOGroufObsidian3luen79rwb17_ESOMidniphil.maricel08ub17_ESO 204 votes
No
39%
thesilverball_ESOBlueRavenGilvothMoloch1514theyanceydelta_mysticdinger57_ESOamm7sb14_ESOStxJoeCapricorncalitrumanb14_ESOJarndyceSluggyHanokihsAlurriashadowofzeb14_ESOMuMuQKendaricMaster_AlucarDXelyum 164 votes
Other
12%
SirAndylordxyrax_ESOdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOSteveCampsOutLostInReverieLauranaeYstradCludDarkheartMicallefAndyMacDagoth_RacpreeviousphermitgbTandorshadyjane62jrgray93vamp_emilyLixiviantCelephantsylvius_BornasfinmoToxic_Hemlock 51 votes
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes even though I’m full pve lol
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I have a mixed feeling about it,on one hand I like BG's but on the other hand Bg's during Midyear Mayhem are an absolute nightmare.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well theres no difference to normal cyro except double AP and crappy loot box rewards
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    There is a difference, Cyro does run smooth for the only 2 weeks every half year.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Best time of the year. Love the action in the Imperial City.

Hate that there is lag in Grey Host at 10 am EST on a weekday, though.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    I have no issue with the event existing and I am glad players enjoy it, is just not my jam.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Sometimes. It becomes unplayable at times.

PVE players are fun to play with. Normally in PvP, players don't really care. They have that "I can do what I want" mentality. Since the event, I noticed people are actually trying and working together. I'm assuming it is the PVE Players that are making it more fun.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think it's fine that those who are pvp lovers have the event, but I don't pvp any more, so I just ignore it. I can get enough tickets without it.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I am a bit polarized on this.
    - Cyrodiil - Love
    - IC - Hate

So it kinda evens itself out... ;)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I am a bit polarized on this.
    - Cyrodiil - Love
    - IC - Hate

So it kinda evens itself out... ;)

I know what you mean :D
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yup, it's the best time of the year! <3
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    not a pvp person, but midyear mayhem is the only time i gear into pvp and have some serious cyro fun. Today was just a blast. In Gray host, AD decided to attack Blue Road Keep, Pact defended it. And they managed to do it, battle lasted for more than 1.5 hours, 3 walls were breached, chaos was everywhere, lag too xD I had tons of fun with meatbag catapults, and it was one of the biggest battles I remember. It felt like both alliances were fully gathered for a single keep. I hope to get more such fun before event ends, and maybe get even some IC fun, so I could calmly pve for another 6 months
  • Flamebait
    Flamebait
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I think one of the three hamsters powering the servers had a stroke. Performance is at an all time low and that is an impressive feat.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Well performance on Cyrodill PC EU is still embarrassing in prime time. We begun to be able to use skills to their full potential at around 1 am our time last night..before hand..extremely laggy.

It's fine when it works, but it's a small window of time before we all log off to go to bed.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Most of the year I only PvE

I like.. wait love battlegrounds,

I don't like Imperial city at all. Too costly to die or get ganked

Cydrolli is kinda boring..not to much if it's buggy.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't have feelings for it one way or the other. As a PvE player past MYM events have given me some incentive to go into Cyrodiil and IC for event tickets so I could purchase items from the Impresario. In 2021 other than getting the morpholith and parts to make another there haven't been any rewards that interest me. So I've been to Cyrodiil twice to max out my tickets and see no reason to go back.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I've never participated because I don't like PvP in this game. And there aren't any rewards from this event that I care about.
    PCNA
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I have no interest in either PvP or event rewards.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Mostly a PVEer during my time in ESO, or I should say, the majority of my playtime has been PVE, but Midyear Mayhem is far and away the best event of the year.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    My second favorite event behind Witches Festival.
    Edited by Odovacar on June 28, 2021 4:04PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Meh ...
    Spent some time but currently none of my characters is properly geared and specd for PvP.

I did manage to get the last two of my 4 mules to level 3 to unlock the horse speed passive.
    Even though my mules are usually just parked in a city, the few times they do need to go somewhere, having the full riding speed is nice.
    cheer.gif

Edited by SirAndy on June 28, 2021 4:08PM
  • Midni
    Midni
    ✭✭
    Yes
    It’s probably my favourite event. It brings interesting dynamics in both Cyro and IC. My absolute fav moments are when people share quests in IC and when people from different factions don’t attack each other in Cyro towns (or especially in IC for that matter). It’s a total “faith in humanity” multiplier when that happens.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Best event ever!!

I am so glad that they are doing it twice a year now
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for starting up this thread, @Lady_Galadhiel! Great to see everyone's thoughts on Midyear Mayhem!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    @ZOS_Kevin :)
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    i mostly pve but i enjoy the event.

yesterday got involved in a bridge battle... crazy stuff but a lot of fun. plus the ap for buying jewellery traits.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    The daily quests in IC are really annoying and not fun. I hate tying tickets to them. Some aspects of IC are a lot of fun. The daily fetch quests are not one of those things. It is like they tied event tickets to the part of IC that is least liked by both PvP and PvE players.
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Always a great event
  • Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not at all personally, but I'm glad the PVPr's have at least one event just for them. Those of us who avoid PVP have all of the other events.
  • Sovaliah
    Sovaliah
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mostly do PVE but whenever Midyear Mayhem rolls around I'll re-spec my main for PVP. I have a lot of fun with it! Even on days that I don't have too much time to really set aside for the dailies, I've found routes that are quick and easy to get the tickets.
    Dunmer · MagSorc · PC-NA
    Co-GM of Heralds of Nerevar RP Guild