The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche and Spriggan Polymorph are in the Crown Store.

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
700 and 500 Gems respectively. Surprising that there was no announcement for them.
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    700 and 500 Gems respectively. Surprising that there was no announcement for them.
    How long you think they will be in the store?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    How long you think they will be in the store?

It's weird. They're in the "limited time" section, but there's no timer on them.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was very surprised to see them today in the shop,no announcement,not showing in crown store showcase.
    Yet another polymorph I won't get.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope this is not a mistake and they won't be silently removed (cause they were silently added) :o I plan to buy both... But I will wait for some time to see somebody showcasing them first.

Are there any people who can make video showcace for this mount and polymorph please? :) In mount, I would love to see trail effects. In polymorph, I am most interested in /dance animation.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I hope this is not a mistake and they won't be silently removed (cause they were silently added) :o I plan to buy both... But I will wait for some time to see somebody showcasing them first.

Are there any people who can make video showcace for this mount and polymorph please? :) In mount, I would love to see trail effects. In polymorph, I am most interested in /dance animation.

Well I don't have the polymorph but the Senche,it has same animations as the green wild hunt senche but instead of growing flowers under you there are vines and you have a brown leaf aura.
    All in all it is a nice mount,I personally only got it because I love this type (wild hunt) of mounts and I had the gems so it was a yes.

In any case I can show you the senche in the game if you are interested.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm happy with these, thank you ZOS.
    PC NA
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    One thing I notice is that the Bloodroot items are less Endeavors than the Iron Atronach Apex items, but more Crown Gems. Is this a suggestion that the item will be remaining for the season as something we work towards with endeavors? If so the tag should reflect that instead of being limited time only.