Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Endeavors are Live

trackdemon5512
trackdemon5512
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says is all
Edited by trackdemon5512 on June 17, 2021 1:31PM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something to check out after work.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see it... Nevermind, found it!
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on June 17, 2021 6:48AM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the group tab. The endeavor store isn't live.
    3v5xEU7.png

Edit: You can see your earned Endeavors in the currency tab of your inventory.
    Edited by PeacefulAnarchy on June 17, 2021 6:53AM
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    No weekly endeavor yet. Was this intentional? Does it start with next weekly reset?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    shalalaA7X wrote: »
    No weekly endeavor yet. Was this intentional? Does it start with next weekly reset?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Yes, the weekly Endeavors will begin on Monday.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the daily endeavors the same for all accounts in the game? I noticed mine matched these exactly.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, pretty sure they are the same. Some easy ones today for sure. Completed 3 of mine doing two dolmens. As the end chest also counts as a treasure chest.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they account wide? If you loot a chest on one char, then loot another chest on another char, does that get it?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if making furnishings counts for the blacksmith crafting?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they account wide? If you loot a chest on one char, then loot another chest on another char, does that get it?

Yes it worked account wide with the crafting one.
    Edited by kmcaj on June 17, 2021 2:11PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do writs count towards an appropriate endeavor?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you craft them for doesn't matter. So the blacksmithing one can be done with your writ crafts, yes.
    If you mean are there are writ specific endeavors, then yes there can be.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes. My blacksmith writ counted for 3 out of the 4 items I needed.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, friendos
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did blacksmiths writ and it didn't count, I think something maybe broken
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Anyone know if making furnishings counts for the blacksmith crafting?

Yep!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow... so 100 per day. that means you need 10 day to get a Superior item without weekly. WOW! no thx...
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you are telling me I need to do endeavors for 6 days just to be able to buy 5 potions?
    ZOS, I get the feeling our time is not being valued here.

Why are you even selling the Radiant Apex mounts for Seals of Endeavor at all? Nobody is going to have 16000 seals (that takes 267 days!) before the next crown crate season replaces this one.

Unless the Weekly Endeavors are crazy good in value compared to the daily ones - which I doubt - this system is just an illusion of being player friendly.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    wow... so 100 per day. that means you need 10 day to get a Superior item without weekly. WOW! no thx...

It's 60 per day, as you are capped at 3 daily endeavour quests.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 per day (:
    Edited by Faulgor on June 17, 2021 2:24PM
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    So you are telling me I need to do endeavors for 6 days just to be able to buy 5 potions?

Why are you even selling the Radiant Apex mounts for Seals of Endeavor at all? Nobody is going to have 16000 seals (that takes 267 days!) before the next crown crate season replaces this one.

Unless the Weekly Endeavors are crazy good in value compared to the daily ones - which I doubt - this system is just an illusion of being player friendly.

One daily should worth 50 instead of 20.
    Edited by WeerW3ir on June 17, 2021 2:28PM
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭

One daily should be worth 50 instead of 20.

100% agree. My jaw hit the floor when I saw how expensive the rewards are. There is no way a casual player is going to be able to get anything, especially at the current rate of 20.
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One daily should be worth 50 instead of 20.

100% agree. My jaw hit the floor when I saw how expensive the rewards are. There is no way a casual player is going to be able to get anything, especially at the current rate of 20.

at this rate its a literal joke. i mean. its literally not worth to do it. i do not know what did i expected.

atleast in destiny 2 when they removed the weekly bounties for dust. they have added the weekly challanges. 8-10 per week. and your hand wasnt and still not stricted to do 3 only. i mean.. they are greedy as hell too. but this? o.O
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

It's 60 per day, as you are capped at 3 daily endeavour quests.

I both facepalmed and shook my head. So the daily endeavors are just a "choose three"? That seems like nonsense but I understand some people don't do certain activities. Hopefully the weekly rewards will total like 1000 seals to balance the option to get better items during the crate season. Or, maybe ZOS wants to continue the exclusivity of radiants to such a degree that they can never be earned during the season they appear; you would have needed them banked on your account already.
    Edited by MinuitPro on June 17, 2021 2:43PM
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭

actually crown crates are repeatable) You can get this mount next time, if you realy need them)
    Edited by This_0ne on June 17, 2021 2:42PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That would help, but even then that's 106 days for a Radiant Apex, so not enough time to get it within a crate season.
    If we take the 16000 seals value and divide it by 91 days (the length of the Ayleid Crate season) 176 per day and that assumes the single Radiant Apex is all we are getting with seals from that season. So with the 50 per day a weekly Endeavour would have to give 182.
    Currently a weekly Endeavor would have to give almost 840 seals for you to be able to get a single Radiant Apex.

The problem is, if I like the Radiant Apex this season but can't get it within this season and I don't know if I will like next season's Radiant Apex at all to the point that I would have to forego buying anything else from the current season, gambling that I will like next season's mount, to get one at all.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder my blacksmith writs didn't work, it's capped at 60 per day but we a choice of five different ways of earning them.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That would help, but even then that's 106 days for a Radiant Apex, so not enough time to get it within a crate season.
    If we take the 16000 seals value and divide it by 91 days (the length of the Ayleid Crate season) 176 per day and that assumes the single Radiant Apex is all we are getting with seals from that season. So with the 50 per day a weekly Endeavour would have to give 182.
    Currently a weekly Endeavor would have to give almost 840 seals for you to be able to get a single Radiant Apex.

The problem is, if I like the Radiant Apex this season but can't get it within this season and I don't know if I will like next season's Radiant Apex at all to the point that I would have to forego buying anything else from the current season, gambling that I will like next season's mount, to get one at all.

60 would be fine then i guess. that's 89* day to collect enough to actually JUST manage to get it in time. lol
    tho to make it even with current. there should be like 8 weekly without a cap. giving out 60-75 seal each.
    Edited by WeerW3ir on June 17, 2021 2:53PM