The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion Kwama Pet

dillonES
dillonES
✭✭
I want a Brave Little Scrib following me around, or even one of those giant Kwama Warriors.

ON-concept-Kwama.jpg
'Devourer of Sweetrolls"
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, yes please <3<3 My favorite pet to use on my Dunmer is the Shroom Beetle, but I would use a Kwama Warrior in a heartbeat if it were like, the size of those Pony pets :o
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got the Durzog, now we want the Kwama!

Also I want a proper fox pet, not (only) those fennecs. It would be cool if the model for the pet foxes gets updated though, because real foxes are a lot cuter than what the ESO foxes look like right now.
    Proof:
    tenor.gif
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll pass thanks. But I don't have to buy it so....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's odd and a bit annoying we get these rare and unheard of things as pets, but we're missing very common animals. A kwama would be nice.

I also want a skeever. We have deadrats, a giant rat with packing, and all manner of exotic rodents but where are the skeevers?!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brave Little Squib would be craze-amaze!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like a Kwama Worker pet :) Scrib and Kwama Warrior look cool too.

Sadly, there might never be another Scrib pet :/ At least, they will have to make different color version of it, because there were already two exclusive Scrib pets: basic color and gray/blue color.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Daww Kwama pet. We should go futher and have a whole Kwama fanatic line of goodies. Maybe a Kwama tender uniform, a Kwama hat, and stuffed Kwama scribs on the merch store.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    We got the Durzog, now we want the Kwama!

Also I want a proper fox pet, not (only) those fennecs. It would be cool if the model for the pet foxes gets updated though, because real foxes are a lot cuter than what the ESO foxes look like right now.
    Proof:
    tenor.gif

Fox mount was just Datamined.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! And a kwama warrior would have been an appropriate guardian for the warden class too!
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opera-2021-05-02-232414-en-m-uesp-net.png
    Opera-2021-05-02-232342-en-m-uesp-net.png