The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Left Back leg on Horses Is twitching when mount walking, please fix this I cant stand to look.

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch, looks painful! :(

The poor dear definitely needs to get to a healer! (zos) :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Options
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time to take it out back ...
    PC NA
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Time to take it out back ...

I believe it can be healed :D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long this has been in the game
    ???
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

At least few years, if not from the start :/

:( does that mean its possible or I should try to get their attention somehow?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    ???
    I submitted a report with pictures highlighting this (and the breastcollar part of the Wild Hunt Senche's saddle sticking way out) back in like 2017, so it's probably been around forever :s
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this PC? If so, does this happen in gamepad mode? I'm asking because on PS4 I don't see this and I'm wondering if it's some conflict between intended movement with a controller versus keyboard and mouse.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this PC? If so, does this happen in gamepad mode? I'm asking because on PS4 I don't see this and I'm wondering if it's some conflict between intended movement with a controller versus keyboard and mouse.

will test it out
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

On Pc it also happends with gamepad mode.

its less noticeable when you walk slowly, but still the same animation looks wonky
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had to test this on several of my horse mounts.
    Arggggg!! I Can Not Un-See It!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!
    :}
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean this is an animation... that has been here I bet since Horses were around....
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png
    Edited by Inval1d on May 28, 2021 2:59PM
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

On Pc it also happends with gamepad mode.

its less noticeable when you walk slowly, but still the same animation looks wonky

I wanted to come back to say that while I was trotting veeery slooooowly I happened to notice a wee twitch that I can't unsee now. PS4. Aaaaaaaaa!!!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE this drives me nuts every dang time!! On ALL mounts who use the horse skeleton to walk. The goats, the Indriks, the Elks, old and new horse mounts. Every. Single. One. Has this weird leg wiggle.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options