The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Phantom Mail Bug ...

• Sadra88
    Sadra88
    Soul Shriven
    after the update, my invisible mail is gone "it sais 0" but i still get the new mail notification sound when i load into a new area which is really annoying.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Sadra88 wrote: »
    after the update, my invisible mail is gone "it sais 0" but i still get the new mail notification sound when i load into a new area which is really annoying.

I have the same issue. Still have this bug. Any news? Very annoying.
    I guess I had 30 days older mail that has been "deleted". I don't see it, but already exists, and sound notification doesn't make difference.

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

I guess I had 30 days older mail that has been "deleted". I don't see it, but already exists, and sound notification doesn't make difference.

@ZOS_Kevin I have the same issue, I'm on PC EU. I keep getting the mail notification sound, even though I have no new mail. I submitted a ticker a while ago and they said to remove addons and reset all settings, which I did, but it did not seem to solve the problem.
    Edited by Jaimeh on August 21, 2021 8:19PM
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

@ZOS_Kevin I have the same issue, I'm on PC EU. I keep getting the mail notification sound, even though I have no new mail. I submitted a ticker a while ago and they said to remove addons and reset all settings, which I did, but it did not seem to solve the problem.

@Jaimeh Same. It started happening when I had a lot of mail (sending items). The first few came through, the rest never arrived. Lost somewhere in the void.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC NA/EU I'm no longer getting my minion/material emails ... It hasnt reached the no guild trade level but the no materials is worrisome enough.

edit: also no rewards of the worthy. Now I cant collect Hrothgar...
    Edited by blktauna on September 1, 2021 7:46PM
    PCNA
    PCEU