The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please let us disable DLC dungeons for ESO+ users

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ascarl wrote: »
    I would propose that you get the reward if you select all classic dungeons and any number of DLC dungeons. Thus i.e. only unselceting DLC without loosing the random reward.

This should ensure that nobody is at a disadvanage by subscribing or buying DLC and keep the random element random.

Or.. or... A better idea. Give better rewards for dlc random completion.
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    I would propose that you get the reward if you select all classic dungeons and any number of DLC dungeons. Thus i.e. only unselceting DLC without loosing the random reward.

This should ensure that nobody is at a disadvanage by subscribing or buying DLC and keep the random element random.

Or.. or... A better idea. Give better rewards for dlc random completion.

This would lead to a different but similar dilemma:
    Player A has all DLCs enabled, player B just a few but easy ones. Then again B gets the better reward/effort ratio. The main idea behind my request is stopping ESO+ drom being a disadvantage in regards to dungeon finder.
  • RammsteinRko
    RammsteinRko
    ✭✭
    It would be very good if you could differentiate the normal dungeons from the DLC dungeons
  • StamPlar_1976
    StamPlar_1976
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I said before, it seems there are a whole lot of people in this game who actually hate playing the content.

There are also people in this game that love their straw man arguments. I dislike pvp, does that mean I dislike ESO? No, it means I dislike PvP. you don't need to enjoy every aspect of the game to enjoy playing ESO. I'm sure there will be some content you dislike above all others. Again, doesn't mean you dislike ESO. That's the beauty of this game, it has enough content availible that it's entirely possible you never need to do a certain piece of content.

One of my favourite games of all time is Dragon Age Origins. However, I really, really disliked the fade segment. Had the game been all about that, it wouldn't have been remembered 5 mins after I switched it on and back off. One small part of any given game doesn't maketh the game.

You bring up a valid point.

But the counter to it is - while I may not particularly enjoy PVP, I don't feel entitled to the daily PVP rewards either. I don't particularly like overland content, but I don't feel entitled to daily delve rewards.

This thread is full of people who want the rewards from the content, but don't want to do the content to get the rewards. They want EZ-Mode reward gains.

And then they go on to use the word "punish". Being "punished" by having access to content and gear that non-subscribers don't have.

The queue is already bad enough as it is. Splitting it into "Easy", "Normal", "Vet" will kill it even further. You want the random daily rewards, then deal with the risk of getting a DLC. If I don't want to take the risk of getting a DLC, I simply don't queue.

You're not entitled to the easiest path for rewards.

Ummmm... I pretty much am. I'm not subscribed. And if I was, I'd just bail and re-queue 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd let us toggle it on and off so we could toggle it off before queueing for random dungeons, and then toggle it back on after it's done. I can do without the 10% increased gold and xp for a dungeon every now and then.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • AllegedParadigm
    AllegedParadigm
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this. I am not a high cp and I struggle with dlc dungeons. But daily randoms r such a good chunk of xp in addition to the transmute gems. And I really don't wanna cancel my sub just to avoid those, because I like having it.
    PC/NA August 2020 | Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour, Vaynth Andalen, Cylthia Oakthorn
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.. also, it's not that the DLC dungeons are hard or something; well, if you have a bad group, then yes, it can be a train wreck. No.. for me, it's more of gameplay time. I enjoy ESO and try to play as much as I can; however, I can only put in a couple hours here and there. Thus, I would use my playtime wisely to do zone dailies to up the guild lines and get some XPs. So, I don't really have time to toy around with extended DLC dungeons, and definitely no time to mess with lengthy trials. I'll just leave those longer vet contents to you all more dedicated and hardcore ESO warriors.

For me, a 5 minutes run-through Fungo Grotto, Spindleclutch, Darkshade, City of Ash, or other normal dungeons is just what I can tolerate so I can then get to those dailies and crafting writs. Unfortunately, every time I random queue into a DLC dungeon, I would have to leave group and wait the 15 minutes penalty to re-queue. Yeah, there have been times of gameplay where I would get consecutive DLC dungeon hits and would not get a random in at all. After 2-3 queues and still getting a DLC one, I have to call it quit for another day of gameplay.

You have to understand.. not all of us have the time to play ESO all day. So.. all you more dedicated ESO players with 1500 and more CPs (especially those over 2000,) please get off the game; get some sleep.. get something to eat. Go hug your significant other and kids or something. There is a real life happening outside (well, even though with masks on and distancing going on currently) away from your TV or computer screens. Ha ha
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Yes.. also, it's not that the DLC dungeons are hard or something; well, if you have a bad group, then yes, it can be a train wreck. No.. for me, it's more of gameplay time. I enjoy ESO and try to play as much as I can; however, I can only put in a couple hours here and there. Thus, I would use my playtime wisely to do zone dailies to up the guild lines and get some XPs. So, I don't really have time to toy around with extended DLC dungeons, and definitely no time to mess with lengthy trials. I'll just leave those longer vet contents to you all more dedicated and hardcore ESO warriors.

For me, a 5 minutes run-through Fungo Grotto, Spindleclutch, Darkshade, City of Ash, or other normal dungeons is just what I can tolerate so I can then get to those dailies and crafting writs. Unfortunately, every time I random queue into a DLC dungeon, I would have to leave group and wait the 15 minutes penalty to re-queue. Yeah, there have been times of gameplay where I would get consecutive DLC dungeon hits and would not get a random in at all. After 2-3 queues and still getting a DLC one, I have to call it quit for another day of gameplay.

You have to understand.. not all of us have the time to play ESO all day. So.. all you more dedicated ESO players with 1500 and more CPs (especially those over 2000,) please get off the game; get some sleep.. get something to eat. Go hug your significant other and kids or something. There is a real life happening outside (well, even though with masks on and distancing going on currently) away from your TV or computer screens. Ha ha

If you only have five minutes at a time, then maybe you should go to Cyrodiil and repair some walls instead of trying to queue for a random dungeon that can be any of them.

Again, the reason for the rewards for a daily random is because you are signing up to help someone complete a dungeon they need for whatever reason. If you want higher chances of that being FG 1 or SC 1, do it on days when they are the pledges.

But other than that, the people who want to run DLC dungeons should be able to get help from the random queue just like the people who want to complete FG 1.

And nice of you to make assumptions about people who don't care that they get a DLC in the random queue.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Steenn
    Steenn
    Soul Shriven
    Totally agree. The grind to max CP this patch is ridiculous! Doing random normals eases the pain a bit (if you get non DLC dungeons). However, getting any DLC dungeons takes way to long with a random group. Sure if you get good people in the que then it is as easy as eating pie, but most likely you're stuck within a random Fang Lair for 15 minutes.

At this point, whenever I get an DLC dungeon (which is around 80% of the time) I just leave, relog to another character and log back into the original character whenever my que cooldown is gone.

• ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the last week I had just one 'vanilla' random out of 28 instances: FG2.

All the rest were an assortment of DLC dungeons; ranging from 'DLC but just a little bit longer than usual' (Imperial City Prison) to 'WTF?' like Stone Garden, I got them all.

Except Frostvault. The one DLC dungeon I wouldn't mind getting (because Tzogvin gear) is the one that funny that I don't seem to land on. Ever. Talking about last week (I generally do not retain reliable memories of anything prior ) I did get Depths of Malatar twice but no Frostvault.

There are I believe 24 'vanila' dungeons and 20 DLC ones yet 27 out of the 28 random dungeons I run were DLC.

What are the odds of this?
    Edited by ApoAlaia on March 22, 2021 3:14PM
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This again..... :neutral: It's bonkers but it comes up regularly on the forums and - for reasons that seriously elude me - zos don't seem to be doing anything to fix it. I have no idea why they want to penalise people who give them money but at this stage I don't think they're going to change it.

The simplest solution is just to cancel eso+ Save yourself 8.99 a month and get nice fast RND's for the transmutes and xp bonus. Ever since I took the plunge and cancelled, I've never had to pug an RND. All I have to say is "eso+ free" in guild chat and I can fill an RND group instantly.

If you want access to the chapters you can buy them outright pretty cheap when they're on sale; if you want to play through the dlc content (which is much smaller) just sub for a month / do it on ESO + trials. In all honestly wrothgar is probably the only one I'd replay if I had it.

The crafting bag gets mentionned alot; honestly I run writs on 8 characters most days and barely notice not having it. You just have to be disciplined about what you want to stockpile and dump the rest. An add on like dustman is a big time saver. Givne you're probably dumping syrveys in the bank anyway, there's no extra steps involved.

Edited by Larcomar on March 22, 2021 3:09PM
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Larcomar wrote: »
    This again..... :neutral: It's bonkers but it comes up regularly on the forums and - for reasons that seriously elude me - zos don't seem to be doing anything to fix it. I have no idea why they want to penalise people who give them money but at this stage I don't think they're going to change it.

The simplest solution is just to cancel eso+ Save yourself 8.99 a month and get nice fast RND's for the transmutes and xp bonus. Ever since I took the plunge and cancelled, I've never had to pug an RND. All I have to say is "eso+ free" in guild chat and I can fill an RND group instantly.

If you want access to the chapters you can buy them outright pretty cheap when they're on sale; if you want to play through the dlc content (which is much smaller) just sub for a month / do it on ESO + trials. In all honestly wrothgar is probably the only one I'd replay if I had it.

The crafting bag gets mentionned alot; honestly I run writs on 8 characters most days and barely notice not having it. You just have to be disciplined about what you want to stockpile and dump the rest. An add on like dustman is a big time saver. Givne you're probably dumping syrveys in the bank anyway, there's no extra steps involved.

If all your characters are doing max level writs, it is a lot more manageable. If you have 18 characters are various crafting level doing writs, it takes a log more inventory space.
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

All the rest were an assortment of DLC dungeons; ranging from 'DLC but just a little bit longer than usual' (Imperial City Prison) to 'WTF?' like Stone Garden, I got them all.

Except Frostvault. The one DLC dungeon I wouldn't mind getting (because Tzogvin gear) is the one that funny that I don't seem to land on. Ever. Talking about last week (I generally do not retain reliable memories of anything prior ) I did get Depths of Malatar twice but no Frostvault.

There are I believe 24 'vanila' dungeons and 20 DLC ones yet 27 out of the 28 random dungeons I run were DLC.

The odds are sadly way too high.

People who get upset over requests to exclude DLC dungeons from the random miss the fact that random dungeons aren't random. You end up in the dungeon one person in the group queued for and the other 3 get stuck with that person.

Similar to you, when I was leveling around 10 different alts by running random dailies, once they hit the level for DLC dungeons, they got like 75% DLC dungeons for their random. I didn't mind as they were easy enough to tank at level 46 with level 20 gear sets and max CP, but it definitely made things take longer.

So let's think about the matching. If people from lower levels are being pulled into earlier unlock dungeons, that means that max level characters will be pulled into DLC dungeons where the lower-leveled people queued can't be pulled in. Add to that the fact that some max level players don't have ESO+, and the non-ESO+ people will fill in spots in non-DLC PUGs. That means that players with max level characters and ESO+ are going to have a DLC dungeon heavy diet. That really needs to be adjusted. That is a horrible system.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    With dungeons being integrated into the year long stories it makes sense to make random queue optionally not include DLC dungeons.

On the other hand I get that the random queue was designed to encourage players to participate in all dungeons.

Perhaps people had the right idea when proposing a third medium difficulty for dlc dungeons?

It might be that far more people do the vanilla in vet and the dlc in normal.
    4 players do pledges, they do the two base dungeons HM, then 2-3 of them do the dlc in normal getting the extra from the queue.
    Pugged quite a bit to get quest skillpoints, do it then pledge and might check both normal and vet for an vanilla but almost always get vet.

If you are an full 4 man group dungeon its true random but you don't know unless its an pre formed group.
    Guilds run lots of them, usually 4 dd runs or role less, yes if your an tank you take the tank slot.

The group I do most dungeons with now mostly enjoy dlc in randoms, good chance you need quest or get gear you don't have and this makes up for the longer dungeons, its also an dungeon you don't do that often so less boring.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The problem is that there are different kinds of people queueing:

A. Below level 45. These people are too low level to fill spots in DLC pugs.
    B. No ESO+/doesn't own DLC. These people also can't fill in DLC dungeon spots, so they end up filling in the base game dungeons spots
    C. level 45+, has DLC access. Since the other 2 groups are filling in the quicker dungeons and people queuing for DLC dungeons have been waiting a while for their group to fill, these people get stuck in DLC dungeons at a way too high rate.

The best bet is probably to just do the random with a pre-formed group with someone low level or without ESO+. Or just stop subbing. The design of this is really dumb. They need to remove the ESO+ penalty.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I endorse to be able to chose between 3
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

If all your characters are doing max level writs, it is a lot more manageable. If you have 18 characters are various crafting level doing writs, it takes a log more inventory space.

[/quote]

I can see that. But the way I do it (indeed, have always done it even when I had eso+) is to level a character's crafting skills to 50 and *then* put points in. You get the same money regardless of crafting skill level; the only thing that goes up is chance of a gold mat as I understand it. There's not much incentive to have lot's of toons doing like level 32 writs - not least because as you point out you've then got to farm/make/keep all sorts of odd stuff.

In terms of doing that, levelling alchemy and provisioning is trivial - it's like 5 minutes work. Clothing, blacksmithing and woodworking obviously need drops but if you feed them drops from other toons' RNDs it's really easy to level up. Jewelry is much slower but if you've got a character running dolmens at all, there's enough jewelry dropping to get it up over a period. I just leave them at level 1 till they're ready.

The only one I don't level now is enchanting and given level 1 enchanting writs use some stones I actually need to make cp160 enchants, I just skip it now. I don't find it a big loss.

Like I say, ESO+ is a nice to have, but given you can put everything in the crafting bag every 3 months when there's an eso+ trial, it's very easily doable. TBh all I found when I had the extra bank space was that i just filled it up with crap - and then had to go through and sort it out. Now, dustman takes care of most of the crap as it happens, and if anything I have less inventory management.
    Edited by Larcomar on March 22, 2021 4:22PM
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed.

Been signing these for 3+ years now though.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can see that. But the way I do it (indeed, have always done it even when I had eso+) is to level a character's crafting skills to 50 and *then* put points in. You get the same money regardless of crafting skill level; the only thing that goes up is chance of a gold mat as I understand it. There's not much incentive ro have lot's of toons at like level 32 writs - not least because as you point out you've then got to farm/make/keep all sorts of odd stuff.

In terms of doing that, levelling alchemy and provisioning is trivial - it's like 5 minutes work. Clothing, blacksmithing and woodworking obviously need drops but if you feed them drops from other toons RNDs it's really easy to level. Jewelry is much slower but if you've got a character running dolmens at all, there's enough jewelry dropping to get it up over a period. I just leave them at level 1 till they're ready. the only one I don't level now is enchanting and given level 1 enchanting writs use some stones I actually need to make cp160 enchants, I just skip it now.

I like spreading out my characters in provisioning because I like getting the lower level recipes.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on March 22, 2021 4:27PM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

The odds are sadly way too high.

People who get upset over requests to exclude DLC dungeons from the random miss the fact that random dungeons aren't random. You end up in the dungeon one person in the group queued for and the other 3 get stuck with that person.

Similar to you, when I was leveling around 10 different alts by running random dailies, once they hit the level for DLC dungeons, they got like 75% DLC dungeons for their random. I didn't mind as they were easy enough to tank at level 46 with level 20 gear sets and max CP, but it definitely made things take longer.

So let's think about the matching. If people from lower levels are being pulled into earlier unlock dungeons, that means that max level characters will be pulled into DLC dungeons where the lower-leveled people queued can't be pulled in. Add to that the fact that some max level players don't have ESO+, and the non-ESO+ people will fill in spots in non-DLC PUGs. That means that players with max level characters and ESO+ are going to have a DLC dungeon heavy diet. That really needs to be adjusted. That is a horrible system.

Thank you for baring out the mechanics for me; I am fairly new to PUGs, until recently I got my crystals from PvP and XP was not something I was chasing.

As it turns out people like yourself an others on this thread make pretty compelling arguments for not subbing.
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remove DLCs from the random queue altogether. Nobody ever wanted to do one. As you say, it's to the detriment of paying customers.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can do that any time. You just don't get the random rewards because it's not going to be random.

B. No ESO+/doesn't own DLC. These people also can't fill in DLC dungeon spots, so they end up filling in the base game dungeons spots
    C. level 45+, has DLC access. Since the other 2 groups are filling in the quicker dungeons and people queuing for DLC dungeons have been waiting a while for their group to fill, these people get stuck in DLC dungeons at a way too high rate.

The best bet is probably to just do the random with a pre-formed group with someone low level or without ESO+. Or just stop subbing. The design of this is really dumb. They need to remove the ESO+ penalty.

Maybe they should just lower the reward for non-DLCs to the blue tier. You get to unselect DLCs, but you don't get the purple reward if you do.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Ascarl
    Ascarl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

You can do that any time. You just don't get the random rewards because it's not going to be random.

Maybe they should just lower the reward for non-DLCs to the blue tier. You get to unselect DLCs, but you don't get the purple reward if you do.

Sorry but you are missing the whole point of the thread. If you are not ESO+, then you get a purple reward for the exact same thing (a random selection of non-DLC dungeons) you are suggesting that is non-random.
  • Jerkica
    Jerkica
    ✭✭
    This would make it impossible to find a group through the dungeon finder if you're looking for a normal version of a DLC dungeon to farm gear. It already takes 30+ minutes to queue as a DPS.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    preevious wrote: »
    I'd say yes, if only to stop having players getting frightened and bailing right at the start.

I mean, if it's the other DD, finding a replacement will be quick, but if the tank or healer leave .. there's gonna be some wainting..

They are not frightened. They likely would rather just hop onto their next character out of 18 and queue again hoping for a 10 minutes dungeon rather than a 25+ minute dungeon. I fake tank on 10 dps toons, all capable of doing the job admirably even on normal dlc dungeons, but as a courtesy I offer to do a "vote-kick-skip," which would allow everyone to requeue on those characters again instantly. I reinvite them all, we queue, and hopefully get a non-dlc. Problem is, most people don't know about this trick to avoid the queue timer penalty, and I end up just leaving the group and they are stuck without a tank to do a difficult dungeon.

Fortunately, players who are truly just farming CP or transmutes get wise quick and are usually very willing to save themselves 15 minutes by vote-kick-resetting and then requeuing with me.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but you are missing the whole point of the thread. If you are not ESO+, then you get a purple reward for the exact same thing (a random selection of non-DLC dungeons) you are suggesting that is non-random.

I'm happy with downgrading rewards for people who don't have ESO+ and don't own at least 6 DLC dungeons.
    The Moot Councillor
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this still a thing? Make two sections, one for non DLC and one for DLC content.

Very few people dispute the vast difference in difficulty between the vanilla content and the DLC content, especially those dungeons from a few years back when the difficulty was just down right silly on normal content.

Give people that are either looking for easier content (such as those with a LOT of alts) or people who are just starting out/new to the game a chance to participate using the dungeon finder tool for random dungeons.

Give people who are more experienced MORE REWARDS by giving them a second que with a second set of rewards, that offers only challenging DLC content.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalam0n wrote: »
    I'd prefer a 3rd queue.

1 - Easy Normals
    2 - Tough Normals & Easy Veterans
    3 - Tough Veterans

Then just redistribute rewards appropriately between the queues. Undaunted dailies should also have 1 quest for each queue w/ appropriate rewards as well. I'd suggest 5/10/15 transmutes for your random queue and 1/2/3 keys for your undaunted quest (remove the HM req altogether).

*There are also a handful of Vet DLC Dungeons that have no business in any queue. Just make DoM, LoM, MoS, etc premade only. If you have to PUG to find a group for these, you probably don't belong there anyway.

I would like that idea except for eliminating some dungeons from any queue. :( I actually like PUGging vet dungeons, DLCs such as DoM included. Many times it doesn’t succeed, true, but I enjoy working with other players to overcome these challenges. :)

It would be nice if there were different queue options, ideally with DLC dungeons offering additional rewards so there would be incentive to include them in a random queue.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 22, 2021 6:55PM
  • FinrodMacBeorn
    FinrodMacBeorn
    ✭✭✭
    For people new to the game (below old cp 810) and, since the last DLC, also for older players considerably below the end of vertical progression (about 1800 new cp), the unfair treatment for having ESO+ is particular apparent. Random dungeons are one of the few repeatable sources where on gets decent xp/time (hence: CP, which means character improvement - a main goal in MMOs) and which are not mindless zombie slaughtering or dolmen grinding.

With ESO+, you very likely end up in a DLC random, taking you a decent amount of time, in which a player without ESO+ can run 3 random dungeons with 3 different characters (assuming he queues as tank). So, he gets 3 times the xp in the same amount of time as the ESO+ customer. Not really a good selling point for ESO+.

I can understand the arguments against splitting the RDF queue further, in particular giving some people a chance to find a group for specific dungeon which they want to farm for gear or the skill point.

The easiest way to remove the inherent unfairness for ESO+ subscribers would be a better reward for random DLC dungeons. From my experience from gear farming (in preformed groups knowing the mechanics) a factor 2 for transmutes and a factor 2-3 for xp would be adequate, but ZOS should have solid data on completion times.

This would not penalize non-ESO+ owners as they always end up in the shorter non-DLC dungeons, such that the reward/time invested would be on average the same.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you only have five minutes at a time, then maybe you should go to Cyrodiil and repair some walls instead of trying to queue for a random dungeon that can be any of them.

Again, the reason for the rewards for a daily random is because you are signing up to help someone complete a dungeon they need for whatever reason. If you want higher chances of that being FG 1 or SC 1, do it on days when they are the pledges.

But other than that, the people who want to run DLC dungeons should be able to get help from the random queue just like the people who want to complete FG 1.

And nice of you to make assumptions about people who don't care that they get a DLC in the random queue.

Nahh.. never really like Cyrodiil. Relax.. it is just a video game. I'm just a filthy casual gamer; nowhere near you all hardcore ESO warriors who can spend all day in the game. Actually, I'm a very team-oriented person in real life; not one to leave anyone behind, and we all finish together. However, I have never been able to pass beyond the notion of this being anything more than just an entertainment outlet to pass the time. Besides, if you are so serious about the game and DLC dungeons, it would make better sense to get a pre-formed team with your guildmates. Otherwise in ESO land, going in random PUG is like buying a used car; buyers beware and players beware in here. It is so normal for peeps just kicking peeps out of any dungeons, peeps busting ahead and leaving the rest behind, and peeps just leaving the dungeon in the beginning or during. It happens all too often. Hence.. why it is hard for me to take this game so seriously.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Uhhh...no. This isn't Elder Carries Online. We're queueing for a variety of reasons, but I can promise you no one is queueing in the hopes of helping to carry someone through a long dungeon.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero