The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

GF hates this mount, but I love it :)

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just need more frost DPS skills and armor now :smile:

wxGpQzf.png
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magic Warden, crystalfrost skin, frost staff and that mount. The ultimate ice wizard.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magic Warden, crystalfrost skin, frost staff and that mount. The ultimate ice wizard.

How did you know my toon was an ice warden? Too obvious of a cliché?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like “Frosty” too, @Raideen.

Agreed.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like “Frosty” too, @Raideen.

Agreed.

ya, I think its a great mount especially with the skin available during the New Life event.

I wish I could put some frost effects on my weapons and my characters eyes. I'd love to see my characters eyes behave like the mounts eyes.

Edit: Come to think of it, that would be a cool, new category for appearance. Glowing eye colors and effects.

Edited by Raideen on December 29, 2020 11:21PM
  • shimm
    shimm
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of the horses “hang ***”.... what’s up with that?
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eventually I'll get a Frost Guar Mount for my Argonian Warden
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »

wxGpQzf.png

for females using the crystalfrost skin, the magicka zephyr eyelashes work nicely, adding some definition to the eyes. i've been rocking it for a while over frosty features.

unknown.png?width=726&height=676

PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first pic looks like it's the headless horseman of Skyrim. Sinister, shadowy, and deathless.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure she'll grow to love it. It's not one of my favourite mounts, but it looks cool with your guy!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it, too.
  • Lolinda
    Lolinda
    ✭✭
    Add Winter's Respite Set an its perfect
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wot is girlfriend 🧐
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    I'm sure she'll grow to love it. It's not one of my favourite mounts, but it looks cool with your guy!

Ty! I like it :)
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since she's not required to use it, who cares?

You like it, go out and rock it, style on all the haters.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he looks cool. a big thick cloak like john snow would look cool on him
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mounts i don't mind, but all the skins in the game are horrible imho. Would not equip any ever :)
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally think that my Mount is the best Frost mount/

pGHtLnz.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SmrNOW9.png

:D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

pGHtLnz.png

IS THAT THE FROST BEAR DAMN IT, I GOT THE HORSE WHEN I ALREADY HAVE THE FROST MARE
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on December 31, 2020 3:30AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

pGHtLnz.png

IS THAT THE FROST BEAR DAMN IT, I GOT THE HORSE WHEN I ALREADY HAVE THE FROST MARE

When I saw the Crown Crates out I thought I had to have the Frost Mare

When I got the crown Crates I got enough to gem out a Frost Mare, Cause Lord Knows I wont luck out to get the mount I want out of Crown Crates....

During Crates Openings I got the Bear.... And Feel In Love with it, never knew I would love the bear over the horse.

Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Nord DK rocks the frost skin and the silvery ice armor.. it looks great.. had my eyes on the horse too
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no perfect frost mount so far, but these are the ones I prefer:

CIRBFkm.jpg

Frost Atronach Sabre cat is basically a feline version of Frostmare. They both could be so much better if they had summoning animation (can be seen on Iceheart boss when he forms his body from ice shards), more icy effects and special voice (based on Frost Atronach sounds) :/

URKVz7m.jpg

Phantom Ice Wolf makes more sence with his transparent body (as if made of ghostly ice). But I almost always think of him as ghost, not an icy creature.

Sadly, Apex mounts from Frost Atronach crates were unfinished - even with new icy texture on their bodies (still not transparent) they seriously lack special effects :/
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wxGpQzf.png

956.gif

Awesome, really.

pGHtLnz.png

I have both :)

- I bought the Frost Mare back in 2015. That along with the Jester costume were my first ever Crown Store purchases :p
    - I got the Resplendent Sweetroll from the Frost Atro crates. Traded it in for the Frost Atro Bear for my Warden.

The Frost Mare is still my fav mount, even tho I don't ride it as often as I used to :)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I like the arctic rime skin better. Subtle dusting of ice crystals rather than complete transfiguration into ice. But, I agree, the aesthetics of a pure cryomancer are pretty cool (:wink:).
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally caved and bought it this year.
    Being able to quest for a skin, and ZoS giving us icy pets as a daily reward at some point, had a lot to do with this.
    This one's OCD appreciates 'sets' >^^<
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How did you know my toon was an ice warden? Too obvious of a cliché?

Don't you know.. he had been stalking you in-game for awhile now. Ha ha. Cool.. hey, as long as you like it, it's all good. I, myself, am not much of any frost anything fan. Although, I do like the Icebreath Indrik and my Apex Ice Wolf mount.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The frost mare is really a nice looking mount.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • AlienMagi
    AlienMagi
    ✭✭✭

wxGpQzf.png

How did you get rid of the horse armor?
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AlienMagi wrote: »

wxGpQzf.png

How did you get rid of the horse armor?

Get rid of horse armor via Settings -> Gameplay
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate Ice Wizard would be riding Sunspire Senche or Opal Steed. Just saying