Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Love the Subterranean Sonata music box.

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Thank you for the offering. Love this little thing! :)

hqTDUf7.jpg
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And thank you very much for reminding me that it's finally in store! <3 I'm not in the mood to login these days, so I would have missed it... :o

I was waiting for this music box since Harrowstorm PTS, it was the first thing to place into my houses at the start of every testing cycle :) I really love the tune from it.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    And thank you very much for reminding me that it's finally in store! <3 I'm not in the mood to login these days, so I would have missed it... :o

I was waiting for this music box since Harrowstorm PTS, it was the first thing to place into my houses at the start of every testing cycle :) I really love the tune from it.

I would say thank you, but because I was not aware that you needed reminding it would be premature of me to accept such a gracious comment. I purchased the music box and posted with no knowledge of you needing a reminder, that makes my actions selfish in nature, but understandably so. :tongue:

That being said, I am happy that it worked out that you were reminded and can purchase it. I really do like this music box. In fact I am listening to it now. Its definitely a little digital bundle of joy :smile:

Post screenshots of it in your home after you get it please :smiley:
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I like the music and the look with the flying beetle — purchased!