The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will there be an icon in the inventory if a set item is already in your sticker collection?

spoqster
spoqster
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry if this has been asked before. I wonder if someone has checked this on PTS and/or if ZOS could confirm this for console. Thank you!
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not someone will surely make an add-on.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not someone will surely make an add-on.

That doesn't help me on XBox :'(
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to mention this on the official feedback thread too.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to mention this on the official feedback thread too.

Done.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tooltip on the bound item says 'Collected' if it's in your "sticker book", @spoqster ... so the answer is yes.

xv3bUUp.png
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tooltip on the bound item says 'Collected' if it's in your "sticker book", @spoqster ... so the answer is yes.

xv3bUUp.png

Alright thanks. Good to know. Just hope they place that way at the top in the console UI. :-)
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say the answer is "kinda". There's the "Collected" text in the item tooltip, as shown. And for unbound items that are not yet collected, there will be green text at the bottom saying something to the effect of "bind this item to add to your collection" (not sure of the exact wording, but something like that)

The problem is that you need to look at each item individually. There isn't an indicator in the list of items. For example, there's the magnifying icon in the inventory list view that indicates that something can be researched. There isn't anything like that for set collection, though.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    I would say the answer is "kinda". There's the "Collected" text in the item tooltip, as shown. And for unbound items that are not yet collected, there will be green text at the bottom saying something to the effect of "bind this item to add to your collection" (not sure of the exact wording, but something like that)

The problem is that you need to look at each item individually. There isn't an indicator in the list of items. For example, there's the magnifying icon in the inventory list view that indicates that something can be researched. There isn't anything like that for set collection, though.

Alright. That indicator in the list is kinda what I was going for. So that you can quickly select all collected items in the decon screen without having to look at the items individually.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spoqster wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »

Alright. That indicator in the list is kinda what I was going for. So that you can quickly select all collected items in the decon screen without having to look at the items individually.
    As I understand if you deconstruct you learn it. Same if you sell once its pushed past buyback limit.

Now having an zone overview had been nice for missing pieces who drop in an dungeon.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I was testing I though it would be great if there was an inventory filter for Collected vs Uncollected.
    Playing since beta...
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    When I was testing I though it would be great if there was an inventory filter for Collected vs Uncollected.

yeah that would be helpful