Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Shaman Outfit

Anentet
Anentet
✭✭✭
Ok, I love the style of this outfit, but WHY cant I dye the middle cloth part? Why does it have to stay brown? Please make it part of one of the dye slots, ty!
  • Anentet
    Anentet
    ✭✭✭
    Well I see that some dyes change it but none of the mixed ones seem to do it.. so kind of disregard but also maybe fix those ones?
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Yes you can..

NmDQQ8m.jpg

I bought this more out of principle of sending zos a message about skimpy outfits than the outfit itself.. but was pleasantly surprised after putting some dyes on it.

That's how you earn crowns zos. Thank you.
    Okay so i like it.. the only thing wrong with it is its a bit of a clown suit.. it doesn't organically look like its part of the world like argonian or wood elf options.

Guess i have to try harder for the matching mount.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Orc Stamina Necromancer likes it too ... but has since put on Dragonguard robes.

S0urf0k.png
    Alright so that's at least 2 sales!

Given the raging success, i fully expect a wide range fo skimpy armor to be made available over the coming months. Im slowly catching up to what's available.. but given how bad the nightfall crates were, the current ones as well.. is eso getting to the mature state with cosmetics like swtor where they somehow just can't manage to match the first few waves of issues?

If so, skimpy armor would be the one of the few avenues left to get second wind.

So *checks nexus*.. could we get:

- A slave girl bikini made out of the vines of elden root.
    - Something (more) tasteful in the forsworn style?
    - More "mage robes" designed for a certain intent?

Yes please. Walking wallets await.

Okay im joking, but not really. It took years for swtor to recover from their cosmetics slump once they fell into it, and its not the same.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, ZOS has heard your cries for skimpy outfits and has designed a 2020 safe sexy costume!

They also had the foresight to make it inclusive for both genders! Here are the data-mined images:

Male version:
    chippendales-stripper-costume-set-410530.jpg

Female version:
    6fbfc50a4ae156be5bada33de9412875--incorruptible-saints-nun-costume.jpg

ZOS is very forward thinking, having 2020 sensibilities in mind when creating costumes, please understand and hope you enjoy!
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how y'all don't realize this is a recurring item that's been in the game for years and sold multiple times.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hated how it dyes. You never get the color that's in the little square. I tried to get a decent purple combination going, and the only matching shade was one of the deconstruction colors that didn't even remotely begin as purple.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just bought it on one account as a gift. I am ESO plus on that account (yes, it's still displaying) and I was charged the 1200 crown price and not the discount.

I immediately submitted a ticket: # 200919-005385

I'm curious if anyone else has this issue.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just bought it on one account as a gift. I am ESO plus on that account (yes, it's still displaying) and I was charged the 1200 crown price and not the discount.

Do you mean, that you've gifted this item to other account? If item has discount for ESO+ members, this discount doesn't affect gifting (even if both you and other account are ESO+ members), and you have to pay full price if you are buying this item as gift.

As for the costume itself - the only thing I would change is the way the skirt takes colors.
    I wear this costume on different characters depending on the mood, but there is one character who wears exclusively this costume for years <3 In his case, uneven dye color on the skirt looks fitting:

SodNhQa.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Fischblut after looking at your pic....one word comes to mind.

NUMMY!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I really like this outfit, but I can't wear it because of those hideous bracers. I wish we could have an option to hide them.