Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PC EU Current Status & Login Queues

• halucin0g3n
    halucin0g3n
    ✭✭✭✭
    Listen guys, they're investigating.. I guess it's the first time they do this. =)))
    Options
  • Bine2019
    Bine2019
    ✭✭✭
    Listen guys, they're investigating.. I guess it's the first time they do this. =)))

Oh, they're newbies, i see. :D
    Options
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just when you think it can't get any worse than the maintenance issues, it goes and gets worse.

What's the problem this time?
    Are we going to get an event extension (twice now you've had issues)?
    Is there actually going to be some communication regarding problems and issues?

You've got to see this is beyond bad, right?
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Have been kicked off the server and am being told that my UserID/Password is invalid.

The server seems to be melting down with long delays when:
    entering a property
    entering a delve
    moving to a new zone
    buying an Item from a merchant

You are pushing me out of the game due to the dreadful performance of your servers/latest update/whatever.
    Malborn66
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we going to get an event extension
    That would be nice, I really want to get pieces of the outfit I still can as I was a bit late and already can't have them all.
    "We grew under a bad sun"
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Neither the game server or the account server seems to be operational. What are they even doing? [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 29, 2020 12:52PM
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Shadollan
    Shadollan
    ✭✭
    Same here :'(
    No Login on EU or NA possible.
    I always get an error message that my entered login entries are incorrect. But they are correct.
    Options
  • JetPacWilly
    JetPacWilly
    ✭✭
    Some form of response, update, apology would most certainly be welcomed by the player base. I doubt any will be forthcoming though.
    Sad isn't it?
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why aren't they giving us answers ???
    I can't understand such a behavior.
    How much can it cost to give explanations to people who basically paid to play?
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently they are running an update now.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adding additional server resources can solve many issues...
    Why this issue has to be so complex that adding more resources(buying more server bandwidth and higher CPU) doesn't solve it ?
    Is it too expensive to buy the additional resources or it won't remediate the issue ?
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Shadollan
    Shadollan
    ✭✭
    Login works now.
    Thank you! <3
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Why this issue has to be so complex that adding more resources(buying more server bandwidth and higher CPU) doesn't solve it ?
    Is it too expensive to buy the additional resources or it won't remediate the issue ?

Copied from the first google hit:
    "Zenimax Media's annual revenues are over $500 million and has over 1,000 employees. It is classified as operating in the Software Publishers industry."

One thing we can be sure about is that availability of money isn't a problem. But, spending it on the products their customers pay for...?
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »

"Zenimax Media's annual revenues are over $500 million and has over 1,000 employees. It is classified as operating in the Software Publishers industry."

One thing we can be sure about is that availability of money isn't a problem. But, spending it on the products their customers pay for...?

Zenimax Media is not Zenimax Online Studios. It's their parent company, which also owns Bethesda and other companies. I'm convinced ESO is a cash cow and ZOS could invest in making the game better, but equating the two companies makes a weak argument.
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »

Zenimax Media is not Zenimax Online Studios. It's their parent company, which also owns Bethesda and other companies. I'm convinced ESO is a cash cow and ZOS could invest in making the game better, but equating the two companies makes a weak argument.

I don't think that should matter. I know Zenimax Media is the parent company, but they have different companies for legal and publishing reasons, while in fact it is just one company. Zenimax Media decides which funds will be assigned to ZOS, not ZOS themself.

Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »

I don't think that should matter. I know Zenimax Media is the parent company, but they have different companies for legal and publishing reasons, while in fact it is just one company. Zenimax Media decides which funds will be assigned to ZOS, not ZOS themself.

You're entitled to your opinion. As you say yourself, Zenimax is an umbrella for independent game studios for a reason. You're pointing at one company's entire revenue as if it's all tied to ESO. I assume ESO is profitable, but I can't say that for sure, or how big the profits are because the numbers aren't public. ZOS are the people I paid for the game, they're the ones I'm holding accountable.
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't login despite the banner saying the issue is resolved. I have tried restarting my client as suggested...

PC EU Steam
    Options
  • Synopsya
    Synopsya
    I still can't login despite the banner saying the issue is resolved. I have tried restarting my client as suggested...

PC EU Steam

Idem
    Options
  • andrew.hutchings4b16_ESO
    Can't log in, followed advice on the banner. Still can't log in. PC EU Steam. Toon in Summerset. Error - Connection to Server Timed Out.

Tumbleweed_Ted
    Tumblecat
    Summerset.
    Edited by andrew.hutchings4b16_ESO on July 29, 2020 7:04PM
    Options
  • Scrollup
    Scrollup
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't login.

Connection to server time out. Please try again later.

Options
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can't be down, ZOS fixed it earlier /s
    Options
  • le_spy
    le_spy
    ✭✭✭
    aaand we're back to login issues, new prime time old issues
    Options
  • Onigar
    Onigar
    ✭✭✭
    If you are still encountering an issue loading into the PC-EU server, could you please provide the following info?
    • Account name (UserID)
    • Names of the characters you're trying to play
    • Where those characters are in the game

Thank you!

Please add this to the PCNA thread, we are having the same problem !!
    PC EU
    Addon Author:
    Currency Manager: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1998
    Options
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't panic, ZOS will add a queuing system, it worked last time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Options
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt have any problem with logging in today until now....getting timeout error, PC EU.
    Options
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is BEYOND a joke. Loading screens, people can't log in, people can't complete content.

FIX YOUR SERVERS OR BETTER YET, INVEST IN NEW ONES.

Your customer base is fed up with the silence, the lies and broken game, while you brush it off like it's nothing. First maintenance, then issues and now you've added more issues to it.

Either your team is incompetent or the servers are so old and broken, they need replacing.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting login timeouts. Four times in a row now. PC-EU. Restarting the client did not help.
    Options
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU is a 086....is dead again
    Options
  • Yagribesh
    Yagribesh
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to login again, this is simply outrageous, we need some feedback, RIP PC / EU!
    Options