Maintenance for the week of August 10:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – August 10th, 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC) – 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)
The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Unofficial "Official ZOS Housing Contest" Entries

seecodenotgames
seecodenotgames
✭✭✭
I thought it would be a good idea to create a dedicated thread to sharing our screenshot entries. (Apologises to those who have already posted them elsewhere).

We've all seen the winners and runner-ups, now let see the rest of the community's entries.

If they are are open to visit, just say the house name and server they are on.

I'll start with my own.

My Vampire Academy (Daggerfall Overlook) on PC EU.

ne533gu7tdts.jpg

Houses on PC EU (newest first)
Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors and indoor conservatory
  • Dovakhan
    Dovakhan
    ✭✭✭
    I'd post mine, but I still have a wall in need of decorating, waiting for small Imperial Legion banners and stuff.

Maybe for the next one :(
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    Dovakhan wrote: »
    I'd post mine, but I still have a wall in need of decorating, waiting for small Imperial Legion banners and stuff.

Maybe for the next one :(

I only posted the screenshot I submitted. I have redesigned the main table since then, plus filled the rest of the house and built a custom secret lair, that wasn't even part of the contest.

Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    Artaeum Threatre/Operahouse/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome images! :smile: Seeing all the submissions shows that the competition was really tough as the devs said.

I had hoped they would publish more entries (I thought they said they would add some honorable mentions, not just one - although the rabbit tavern in the article was really wacky and hilarious lol), so it's a shame we can only see 7 contestants' works. In the daedric contest they published a gallery with tons if not most of the submissions, as I recall.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! A lot of very artistic work!
    Also, welcome to housing @TigerDRena !
    You’ve done a fantastic job here! I especially love your attention to detail. You may not have had a home specific to a Nord theme, but you definitely captured the essence and vibe with your decorating! Well done!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These are all so great! So many wonderful and unique ideas. :) Great thought putting this thread together @seecodenotgames!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Vampsijic Villa is so cool! :o
    Also gave me some ideas how to do certain stuff in mine. :p
    None of us is getting any younger, you know.
    Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event. > https://nairinhe.github.io/
    ...All true adventures include some deep bruises and frantic screaming, right?
    bluebird wrote: »
    is Fennorian a light source?
    PC EU - EP
    Annarath - Dunmer stamblade. Hero, thief, murderer. Of House Dres by blood, raised by Khajiit and Argonian people.
    Norra Storfjallet - a mountain range Nord frostwarden. Must. Protect. Everyone. Found out that world is bigger than dad's farm.
    Soothing-Paws Habasi - Khajiit healplar. Grandma you wish you had, but Annarath ain't sharing.
    Serpentina Scintilla - Imperial magcro. If she said she's from Tharn family, even Tharn family would believe.
    Gentle-Like-Snow - Argonian healblade. When she grows up she wants to be like Fennorian, but vampirism is a questionable first step.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: also this home is open to visit on PC NA, not sure how you get there with EHT but with the addon Port to Friend's House you would enter @chance520 and just select the Grand Psijic Villa from the dropdown menu. The Main Hall has been my focus so the entire home isn't finished yet, curse you furnishing limits! :p

EHT users should be able to get there with "/house @chance520 Psijic".

In general the string for the house name is the shortest one that's a unique part of a house name. So "mourn" matches Mournoth Keep, but it also matches "Mournhold inn room" - i.e. the Flaming Nix's other title.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    EDIT: also this home is open to visit on PC NA, not sure how you get there with EHT but with the addon Port to Friend's House you would enter @chance520 and just select the Grand Psijic Villa from the dropdown menu. The Main Hall has been my focus so the entire home isn't finished yet, curse you furnishing limits! :p

EHT users should be able to get there with "/house @chance520 Psijic".

In general the string for the house name is the shortest one that's a unique part of a house name. So "mourn" matches Mournoth Keep, but it also matches "Mournhold inn room" - i.e. the Flaming Nix's other title.

Or eht users, just do /hub and then type in the name/house there. It might be easier to remember!

IF anyone who doesn't have an account (and doesn't want to request the pin number from customer service) would like to post their picture, you can dm me in game on pc/na, on discord if i'm in your server, or on youtube as stabbity doom (with the space) and I can post it on your behalf.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On behalf of @rhovanel of PC/NA, here is their Nordic entry

d8jveg04odhl.png
    Edited by StabbityDoom on August 1, 2020 12:24PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On behalf of @sl-weknow of PC/NA I post their vampire entry
    9e4nn2s1el93.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You all likely saw the honorable mention @researchmonkey (pc-na) was given for their Nord entry (you can see it in person, "Jarl Flopsy's Hall" grymheart woe, currently their primary - visitors welcome), but here is their vamp entry, "The Vampire's Organ" on PC/NA Mournoth Keep - visitors welcome:

wy9b9ut1xgrh.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see any bunnies this time ;)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On behalf of @lilith4657 who plays primarily (I think) on PC/EU, here are their entries
    0hqhr4y4atrz.png
    7vq0od1q85x9.png
    Edited by StabbityDoom on August 1, 2020 12:33PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see any bunnies this time ;)

there's a few he does without bun buns, but I have to admit the ones I love best have the bunnies.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm posting this Vamp entry on behalf of @sylvansweep, who plays on NAypvmy607xzsa.jpg
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Yumij
    Yumij
    Soul Shriven
    Wow guys! Those are all amazing!! <3

Here is my small vampire lair entry (PC EU).

p2x7mgcbczos.png

So fun to see all those entries. Please keep them coming!