The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Showcase of the new Multi-Rider mount for Stonethorn

VirusOfBeauty
VirusOfBeauty
✭✭✭
I made a showcase of the new group mount. There's is not a lot of footage as a passenger because unfortunately that still causes some stuttering and clipping issues, but besides that it's pretty cool!

https://youtu.be/5zzf8QNI6Bs
Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I am more excited for the fact it is a dwarven spider mount.
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    Group mounts gives me hope that we may see a Wamasu in future, or even something more crazy like a Daedric Titan (with clipped wings, lol)
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    Metamon wrote: »
    Group mounts gives me hope that we may see a Wamasu in future, or even something more crazy like a Daedric Titan (with clipped wings, lol)

imagine being able to have a dragon as a group mount :)
    Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer if they added two rider functionality to the existing mounts. Two people should be able to ride on a same horse without needing for buying another one. We have so many cool mounts, do we have to buy them again now for this doublee rider functionality?
    Just let us do this on our current mounts.
    horse-and-two-riders-at-an-obo-nadam-festival-horseriding-show-at-the-gegentala-grasslands-north-of-hohhot-in-inner-mongolia-china-T0W626.jpg
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    I'd prefer if they added two rider functionality to the existing mounts. Two people should be able to ride on a same horse without needing for buying another one. We have so many cool mounts, do we have to buy them again now for this doublee rider functionality?
    horse-and-two-riders-at-an-obo-nadam-festival-horseriding-show-at-the-gegentala-grasslands-north-of-hohhot-in-inner-mongolia-china-T0W626.jpg

Current mounts do scale to character's height, right? What about this party one?
    Imagine it scaled to tiniest bosmer and then having a huge orc as a passenger. Would be hilarious
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Current mounts do scale to character's height, right? What about this party one?
    Imagine it scaled to tiniest bosmer and then having a huge orc as a passenger. Would be hilarious

Where's the problem? The Bosmer could sit on the Orc's lap like a child ;)
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »

I can see those new mounts having the same problem.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome, although I would prefer if the rear seat was inside the spider as well.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cares?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was the mount added btw? I see no mention of it in the previous PTS patch notes of the 6.1 game.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭