The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login Queue

• phbell
    phbell
    ✭✭✭✭
    hbillhas wrote: »

How can anyone think this is okay? Clearly ZO$ holds very little regard for their customers - especially those that actually support the game with $$$.

Absolutely unbelievable and equally inexcusable.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see most of the streamers have videos up. They must have that priority connection that they aren't selling yet :|
  • Talmak
    Talmak
    ✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    If anyone at ZOS is reading this, let alone cares, you should truly be ashamed of yourself. It's hard to imagine a major release being handled so poorly. I suspect you'll get it ironed out eventually, but my god, have you so little insight to your own product that you could not see this coming? I know you're intelligent people, but today you've come across as a group of incompetent buffoons.

have they even take into consideration that because of Covid the number of actual player would be higher than any other release ? @gina_bruno
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the forums are laggy.

Are people really surprised about this? I mean, we have bugs that have been around longer than most of the players have.

Everyone just relax, they will slap a band-aid on this like they did with teaming in Battlegrounds. (Removed teams - Wise Move ZOS!)

Waiting 30-45 minutes to get logged in, so you can try to play for 20 minutes before crashing and starting the process over again?

You should browse the Crown Store, perhaps you can find a "Scroll of Lag Free Play, good for 1 hour" for 10k Crowns. :smiley:

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phbell wrote: »
    hbillhas wrote: »

How can anyone think this is okay? Clearly ZO$ holds very little regard for their customers - especially those that actually support the game with $$$.

Absolutely unbelievable and equally inexcusable.

So stop supporting the company and find another game? As long as you continue to support games that have business models like this, you perpetuate the continuation of this behavior, because its profitable...
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • AngelSunstar
    AngelSunstar
    Soul Shriven
    que over
    Maintenance for the week of May 25:
    • PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/529191/
  • preamp
    preamp
    ✭✭
    I loved this game when I first started playing years ago, but now this game seems to be going from bad to worse. I am becoming skeptical that it will ever improve.
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    preamp wrote: »
    I loved this game when I first started playing years ago, but now this game seems to be going from bad to worse. I am becoming skeptical that it will ever improve.

Ive played since beta, it wont get any better. All they care about is releasing more trinkets into the crown store.
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much drama!

This is the pinnacle of first world problems.
  • NerfBosmer
    ..... Nah, not worth it. I'll check back on the weekend or next week. I was only going to log in to do writs/kick off research but good gods, I'm not waiting 30-45 minutes to fart around crafting tables for 10 minutes. I figured it would be bad on launch day but I thought I'd be able to log in to at least one toon and do writs without much hassle.
    The only person I know who could ruin a DK in any role!
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been in the "35 minute" queue for over 5 hours now