Login Queue

• VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    hbillhas wrote: »

"Note that anyone who is currently logged in will not be kicked out."

Ouch! I was in western skyrim for about 4 hours straight and would have stayed all day probably. The only reason I logged out was to get groceries out of the trunk and disinfect them, which wasn't even any kind of priority. Covid Problems!
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow we are back to this now? As someone who just came back to the game, purchased Greymoor AND is an ESO+ member I find this quite irritating. Your servers handled everyone before the update. Can't be this many more online to tax the servers.

This fixes nothing because once I am in and have to travel for a quest, I get kicked and have to get back into the que. Not acceptable and que times clearly have NOT fixed whatever happened with the update. Wake up your devs and light a fire under their arse so they can find and fix the issue. :)
  • Spartycuss
    Spartycuss
    ✭✭✭
    help my queue time is not going down even as time passes around me!!
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, ya, what the hell is going on here?

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...and no one was surprised. Money not spent well spent.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about we kick all the streamers off and see what happens.

I'm kinda curious.
  • Grubbs008
    Grubbs008
    ✭✭
    How about we just kick out everyone that does NOT have a NA IP Address?
  • Spartycuss
    Spartycuss
    ✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »
    How about we kick all the streamers off and see what happens.

I'm kinda curious.

Streamers got priority doh :open_mouth:
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure it can't be related but it's just so weird that my power in my room started shutting off repeatedly today. I had to plug the air conditioner into an outlet associated with a different fuse box switch. Greymoor is the only thing that's different. I'm no electrician so it must be ridiculous to think it's anything other than a coincidence. ...........right?
  • Ndecent
    Ndecent
    ✭✭
    I want to know who the brain trust was that decided it was ok to lock out all of us on the west coast or those of us who work so that the summer break folks and east coasters could have faster zone times?????

What the actual??? How do we get a refund for the expansion and our monthly subscription? I have to go to work in the morning and only get a little time to play at night. This is BS and is a horrible policy. My queue hasn't gone down one second after 20 minutes it still says 25 minutes.
  • 0ctave
    0ctave
    ✭✭
    So even when I get into the game, I get kicked back into queue if I zone in any way (wayshrine, delve, etc.). How does this make sense at all?
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Well I am curious now, I am 30 minutes into a que ... which is certainly different then the que information I had when I got the login queue
    You have been placed in the queue to log in. Thank you for your patience. Approximate Wait Time: 22 min. 54 sec.

any idea when the game might actually be able to be accessed?
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was shocked by the treatment we were getting prior to now. Now I'm in total awe of the depths to which ZOS will descend.

On the bright side, I bet performance for the 50 in game is fantastic.

There just are no words anymore to describe this kind of treatment.
    Edited by TineaCruris on May 26, 2020 11:30PM
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the worst release I've seen so far and they even had extra time to be ready. All I want to do is try out the product I bought and paid for, I've waited patiently for release and now cannot even play it. While I see there are others playing it as the stream team are currently. I do actually feel some form of compensation is in order for this down time as its been 11 hours that I have not been able to play since it was launched. I waited up all night till midnight for the release I was on for maybe 20 mins when it booted me then I waited till 3.43am before giving up and going to bed. Then I wake up and I still cannot play due to a login queue.This really sucks.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honest question: Has anyone made it through the queue? Mine does not appear to go up or down and I've been in it quite a while.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • Yukon2112
    Yukon2112
    ✭✭✭
    Mine says 24 min 58 sec. Get home from work hoping to play but not let down. Or is still messed up
  • Grey17
    Grey17
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this is going to be fun...

My time says 23min 55sec, and not decreasing, but I am hoping this is just a UI issue.

And then when I hope I eventually hit the Character load in screen and log-in, I'll have to wait ANOTHER 23 minutes to port my character to Western Skyrim to play the expansion.

Now really what is wrong with this ZoS? Can you work it out?

• Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    It could also be because PC EU is down, so they're switching to the PC NA server and this causing a bigger queue :D
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    hbillhas wrote: »

Thanks @hbillhas

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please consider adding an announcement on the forums pointing to that post so we're not all infuriatingly surprised at things like this.

There should be a banner for this at the top of the forum.

And, frankly, they should probably just shut the server down and put all hands on deck on fixing PCNA's issues now that PCEU is back up.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the queue time actually counting down like the Group Finder queue interface?
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    30 min wait just to login. Lol. I am glad I didn't buy greymoor yet and my eso plus just expired and not renewing until this game is fixed.
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    27 min logon queue WTF
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting kicked from login que on a regular basis and having to start over. 24 min plus every time
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I'm in now it took just over the time it stated of 22 mins though but it seems best to just leave it do not cancel it, the times stays the same and then eventually lets you in.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    27 min login queue, daily rewards reset in 10. Guess I'm missing out AGAIN on rewards because of server issues...
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the que timer suppose to go down on your log in screen?
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Able to log in just now. Fingers crossed!

I switched settings to minimum. fwiw.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Able to log in just now. Fingers crossed!

I switched settings to minimum. fwiw.

Did your que timer go down on ur screen or stuck at 1 time?
  • Dahk72
    Dahk72
    Is the que timer suppose to go down on your log in screen?

Same question , spinning circle with original time on it and not going down or up.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    31 minutes for me!