The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login Queue

• Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talmak wrote: »
    Jensmom wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I'm sure I don't have to tell you this is totally unacceptable. I paid IN ADVANCE for Greymore, I am an ESO+ patron and always have been, since BETA. I deserve better treatment than this. Last time I tried to log in it was a 32 minute queue. How many FREE accounts are also trying to log in? And did you REALLY open Greymore to all? I get you didn't sell enough pre-sale because you have broken too many updates, but this is the worst. I expect some serious compensation for being unable to play a game I have PAID for. When I go to a store, and purchase an item, they don't hold it until I get home before they let me have it. In essence, this is what you have done here. You had ALL the time in the world, delayed the debut and still blew it worse than ever. I want more than a "sorry" this time.

I could not have said it better myself

Their current servers cannot handle the load. I knew eventually it would get to this point. It was just a matter of time.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Their current servers cannot handle the load. I knew eventually it would get to this point it was just a matter of time.

Those of us who play in Cyrodiil have been feeling it for years. During the mid year mayhem event they spin up enough for performance to be great. After the event, it goes back to crazy lag..
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a fabulous customer experience. Truly, a flawless launch. Kudos.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    approaching 1 and half hours in a que with an estimated wait time of 22 minutes :)
  • Saepio
    Saepio
    ✭✭✭
    So ZOS, game working as intended?

37 Min 29 Sec Q

Stopwatch is running.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28 minutes 30-something seconds. Never moved. EAD.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    approaching 1 and half hours in a que with an estimated wait time of 22 minutes :)

Why bother? The game is lagging to hell, people are crashing, there are 10 minute load screens that you may or may not make it through, and many are having a lot more fun doing other things tonight. Find something that will leave you less frustrated..
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is just being cheap on their servers. As @Crown said, during Midyear Mayhem, magically the performance improves.

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• RendonRed
    RendonRed
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I were both playing, we were both booted at the same time. Got in the queue at the same time, she is been back in for 10 minutes but I am still waiting in queue. Showing 33 mins for over 45 minutes.
  • bigheadsfork
    bigheadsfork
    Soul Shriven
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »
    Do you have a Perfected keyboard?

No. I ran vMA a dozen times to finally get the keyboard. And instead of upgrading my keyboard to perfected, they want me to have to do it again. Only I can't, because I can't login.
  • groober13
    groober13
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, mine was 38min, 28 seconds - hasn't moved for 5 minutes or so; screen flickered and the time changed to 41 min and 45 sec:)
    I'm gonna take a break and try much later:) Good luck guys
  • Dzadzey
    Dzadzey
    ✭✭✭
    40 minute login queue...Isn't it time to shut this down, roll it back, and try again when they get something playable?
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 min. queue to get in to this craptastic terd. How could this thing get worse?
  • Alchimiste1
    Alchimiste1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

Why bother? The game is lagging to hell, people are crashing, there are 10 minute load screens that you may or may not make it through, and many are having a lot more fun doing other things tonight. Find something that will leave you less frustrated..

I'm not that bothered, I have it in the background, I'm getting ready to make food if I end up logging in good if I don't oh well.
    Edited by Alchimiste1 on May 27, 2020 1:21AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    40 min 50 sec for me and not moving. :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is too unstable to have a queue system like this. From random crashes to general exceptions that force your game to close to then be stuck in a 45min queue is unreasonable.
  • chrisw_63_ESO
    chrisw_63_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was at 33 minutes. Just before the half hour mark, it said Login Failed, and I had to requeue. NOW IT"S 41 MINUTES. HOW IS THIS HELPING ANYONE?
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    IM
    Crown wrote: »

I'm not that bothered, I have it in the background, I'm getting ready to make food if I end up logging in good if I don't oh well.

yup same

giphy.gif
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowing the population cap didn't help in PvP, it won't help in PvE.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Lag in pvp that has not been fixed since the game came out and now this. This ESO is on it's last legs. Guess the mega server wasn't mega enough.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone at ZOS is reading this, let alone cares, you should truly be ashamed of yourself. It's hard to imagine a major release being handled so poorly. I suspect you'll get it ironed out eventually, but my god, have you so little insight to your own product that you could not see this coming? I know you're intelligent people, but today you've come across as a group of incompetent buffoons.
  • rbullis
    rbullis
    ✭✭
    Login queue is not even counting down. I got a queue time of 38min 43sec 52 minutes ago.
    And I do not think they are doing or trying to address the issue. Just take the servers down if possible and address the issue
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭

Every office worker have that program which randomly moves your mouse, so you won't appear as inactive in corporate mail :)

I will CERTAINLY be looking into that. Had to afk because my stomach was eating itself. So here we go again @ 42m 11s. Last time for that!!!!!!!
    Edited by VelimOrthic on May 27, 2020 1:34AM
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    I am keeping ask .. " why do I still play this game ??? "

https://ibb.co/BqjHDL6
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said in my post a bit back the time stays the same and does not change but seems to let you in eventually. Unfortunately though I now have a never ending load screen and I will need to force quit so back to the drawing board I guess. :(
    Edited by Ozby on May 27, 2020 2:13AM
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup another 40 mins now
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ozby on May 27, 2020 2:28AM
    PC NA
  • Alwari
    Alwari
    ✭✭
    I played this game when it first launched on PS4 until around December 2017. Lots of $$$ spent but I had good times and great fun.

Since then I got married, and my wife and I decided to play this together on PC since the Greymoor update was coming instead of trying a different MMO. Two weeks ago we dropped around $240 between the two us for the game, subscriptions, ect. x2. Now I log in to see a 45+ minute wait to play the game that will then boot you after an hour of waiting just to put you into another 45+ minute wait for over an hour.

So I have a question, and it is this: Is this indicative of the PC gaming experience? Because so far it has not been great. High ping, forever loading screens, bugged quests, and now this... Considering this is just a PC game, I think I might have made a relatively expensive mistake.
    "Let me guess. Someone stole your sweet roll?" ʕʔ
  • Iron_Butterfly
    Iron_Butterfly
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous - got a 38mins 17 sec waiting time queue - and that was 1 hour 45 minutes ago!!

NOT HAPPY
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alwari wrote: »
    So I have a question, and it is this: Is this indicative of the PC gaming experience? Because so far it has not been great. High ping, forever loading screens, bugged quests, and now this... Considering this is just a PC game, I think I might have made a relatively expensive mistake.
    Major launches usually have issues but not this bad. This is not normal. I play only PC games and this is the biggest mess I've ever seen, and I play WoW so that's saying something as they're usually the kings of launch day bugs.

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso