Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Waiting on Agent" for over 72hrs

S0ul
S0ul
Soul Shriven
Hello, I recently reported a crown scamming player and unfortunately some gold was lost, the report was sent the 29th of march and the status has been saying "WaIting on Agent" for over 3 days now, usually my tickets get answered/solved in less than 48hrs so I'm just hoping everything is fine.

I'm posting here so hopefully a moderator can check up on the status of the ticket and let me know if everything is ok, the ticket number is:

200329-007218

Thank you!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there, we can confirm that your ticket is open and in the right place. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Thanks for your patience and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, we can confirm that your ticket is open and in the right place. Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Thanks for your patience and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.

Hi, can any of you check the status of #200402-004282 for me?

I have issues using the website for a while (can't login no matter how many resets) and it's almost 4 days since the initial auto-response to which I did reply to immediately.

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Adrikoth

I am not sure who is best to tag on a Friday, but thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ThisOnePosts

I've sent you a private message regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ThisOnePosts

Thank you!!!
  • Elder1030fanboy
    Elder1030fanboy
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Hi can i also get an update on my ticket as I heard that after 3 days of waiting it regards it as resolved, im now on day 5. My ticket # is 200331-003290
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Hi can i also get an update on my ticket as I heard that after 3 days of waiting it regards it as resolved, im now on day 5. My ticket # is 200331-003290

I'm waiting for 3 days too, maybe they don''t respond on weekends, well it''s #200403-005396 if a nice soul wanna see it
    Edited by yRaven on April 6, 2020 1:13PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • jttoanuvab14_ESO
    jttoanuvab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    update on
    200401-003403
    200323-004008
  • imG1n
    imG1n
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ThisOnePosts

I also became a victim of a scammer.
    200403-008319

Malum consilium est, quod mutari nonpotest!
  • S0ul
    S0ul
    Soul Shriven
    Still waiting on a response on mine, been over a week

200329-007218

thanks
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Hello, I’m not sure if it’s possible for you to get this info to the right place, but I highly recommend adding a direct trade between players for Crowns to Gold.

This will alleviate all scamming reports of this context which are reported daily and flood Customer Support.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @yRaven , @imG1n , and @S0ul - Your tickets are all in the correct queue and will receive a support response in due time.

@Elder1030fanboy - We are showing that you've closed out your support ticket.

@jttoanuvab14_ESO - Your support ticket has been escalated.

Staff Post
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh BillE needs own thread titled
    Your Daily Support Ticket Updates with your host BillE!
    oksieucl6dgo.gif
  • estelar102
    estelar102
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Can someone please check my ticket please? The reference number is 200403-010049.

I appreciate that you are very busy, however it had already been a while since I submitted the ticket/ provided with the additional information.

Many thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @estelar102

I've sent you an update on your ticket 200403-010049.
    Staff Post
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    Hello

Please check my ticket with reference number # 200810-008442
    I would love to get a faster response, Thanks
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @KeensFoez, your ticket has recently been updated, please check your email for this update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    Thank you @ZOS_Chiroptera

Can i also get an update for this one? reference 200807-005110
    I've been waiting for 1 week, since i respond to the mail directly on saturday night ago. I'm looking forward to the results, Thanks
    Edited by KeensFoez on August 16, 2020 4:04AM
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks hahaha, still no response
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • dasstig8990

Same here :(
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez

Same here :(

@CrazYDunm3r @dasstig8990 why don't try asking here?
    Edited by KeensFoez on August 12, 2020 6:03PM
  • dasstig8990
    Thank you, but I have been private messaging the admins about my ticket, but understandably, they can only do so much.
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    KeensFoez wrote: »
    Thank you @ZOS_Chiroptera

Can i also get an update for this one? reference 200807-005110
    I've been waiting for 1 week, since i respond to the mail directly on saturday night ago. I'm looking forward to the results, Thanks

It's been 8 days waiting but there's still no response and the problem still not resolved :(
    Edited by KeensFoez on August 16, 2020 5:50PM
  • Wylde70
    Wylde70
    ✭✭
    Hey @KeensFoez did you ever hear back?

I'm going on five days since my original ticket was open and three days since I've stopped hearing anything back from ZOS.
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    Hey @KeensFoez did you ever hear back?

I'm going on five days since my original ticket was open and three days since I've stopped hearing anything back from ZOS.

@abaginskib16_ESO No, i didn't got any response after the first day i reported my problem

First time i got automatic respond from ESO Support Team and i already answered the mail directly cuz they said i can respond directly there, but got no response and it seems my problem will resolved if i don't respond to them for "4 days".

It's been 10 days and i always update my ticket but still.. no response :(
  • Wylde70
    Wylde70
    ✭✭
    Well friend you're ahead of me. I haven't even received an automated response.

Good luck!
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    Yeah i just can wait for that, thanks T_T
    Edited by KeensFoez on August 18, 2020 10:02PM
  • asamsquamptch
    asamsquamptch
    Soul Shriven
    Submitted a ticket on 8/5, got an automated response a few days later but haven't gotten any updates since. Is there any way this can be checked on? I understand everyone's busy, just looking for an update, thanks!

Reference 200805-007037
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @asamsquamptch

We've sent you an update on your ticket via a forum PM.
    Staff Post
  • Wylde70
    Wylde70
    ✭✭
    @KeensFoez

So... I cancelled my recurring membership. I have 23 days of ESO+ left so we'll see if this is resolved by then.... and how long it takes to resolve this.

I'm just finding that playing alts isn't as fun - I'm a crafter and a motiff collector - and if I can't check if my main crafter has a given recipe, why am I even bothering?

I hope your situation resolves sooner :)
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    @Wylde70 I made my main toon a master crafter, so my alts can get crafted items or recipes needed from the main through the bank. That's what i'm doing :D

I never play ESO with ESO+ because i think playing normal like this is good enough for me, but well crafting bag is really useful and i only like that bag

Thank you, i'm really waiting for the result and i understand they have much things to do so i can only be patient now
    Edited by KeensFoez on August 19, 2020 8:45PM