Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring back Group Bg's

• Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yeah you also refuse to answer the question about any other game that promotes only solo que system in a game mode that is designed around teamwork. [snip]

League of Legends allows for solo/duo Queue + Group Queue and it is very Teamwork based. It also used to have a similar Queue like bgs where everyone was in the same Queue. Well result was high MMR solo Players could literally Play against full pro Teams while not having even a duo, you can probably imagine how well that went. So they sepparated it years ago.
    I feel that Solo/duo + sepparate Group Queue would make a very good compromise.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 8, 2020 2:59PM
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will bring them back.

Next!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing how certain groups of players abuse a bug that lets you queueu as a premade in this patch, I would say that group queues still exists. :)
    Edited by Qbiken on April 5, 2020 8:02PM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just add my support for groups in BGs again. I'll leave it to zos or what not to work out the details, as I don't really care, I almost always queued solo before they made it mandatory, but it's just really, really stupid to not be able to group with friends for it in an MMO.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

yeah you also refuse to answer the question about any other game that promotes only solo que system in a game mode that is designed around teamwork. Everytime I ask you seem to disappear...... I wonder why that is :trollface:

League of Legends allows for solo/duo Queue + Group Queue and it is very Teamwork based. It also used to have a similar Queue like bgs where everyone was in the same Queue. Well result was high MMR solo Players could literally Play against full pro Teams while not having even a duo, you can probably imagine how well that went. So they sepparated it years ago.
    I feel that Solo/duo + sepparate Group Queue would make a very good compromise.

Yes but that's the thing you can at least que with 1 person aka playing with a friend. They did not remove the capability to play with a friend because well they knew it would not go over well and hurt the game. So that proves my point here just saying.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes but that's the thing you can at least que with 1 person aka playing with a friend. They did not remove the capability to play with a friend because well they knew it would not go over well and hurt the game. So that proves my point here just saying.

They could´ve made it completely solo too since they also provided a Group Queue for Groups of any size at the same time, which would be my personal favourite how Zos handles the bg Queue Situation tbh, but Solo/duo would be a fair compromise for both sides imo.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭

Nope I'm usually that guy with lots of kills also wearing medium armor... I don't play that high tank go meta. In fact I also know to beat them you can do it as a team easy unless your team dps is weak. You kill the healer time a stun then with Burst. Those 60+k go tanks also have no damage so build your ultimate up on them be smart.

I'm sorry you don't understand what it's like to play on a team and communicate because that is the only way you have problems killing those "unkillable" builds.

Well exactly to kill premade with these builds, you need your OWN PREMADE to line up your ultis and burst them at right time. One would think this is the reason people don't want EVEN duos to be able to queue vs solo players.... In my opinion BGs are supposed to be quick and chaotic which makes it more fun, trying to make the best out of random teammates you get. Sure you and ur premade might be running normal builds which may not be as annoying to play against as those cheesy ones. But you can still instakill anyone with 2 line ultis or just well-timed stunlock and burst thanks to communication outside of the game. I did enjoy premade BGs from time to time, and as I said I am cool with adding second queue for 4 man premade if the population can handle it, I actually hope ZOS will add it, worst-case scenario there won't be new post everyday about not being able to play with your friends but there will be posts about how is it possible that queue times take one hour for premades. But having premade vs solo in same queue is just plain stupid and boring.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comicman wrote: »

Nope I'm usually that guy with lots of kills also wearing medium armor... I don't play that high tank go meta. In fact I also know to beat them you can do it as a team easy unless your team dps is weak. You kill the healer time a stun then with Burst. Those 60+k go tanks also have no damage so build your ultimate up on them be smart.

I'm sorry you don't understand what it's like to play on a team and communicate because that is the only way you have problems killing those "unkillable" builds.

Well exactly to kill premade with these builds, you need your OWN PREMADE to line up your ultis and burst them at right time. One would think this is the reason people don't want EVEN duos to be able to queue vs solo players.... In my opinion BGs are supposed to be quick and chaotic which makes it more fun, trying to make the best out of random teammates you get. Sure you and ur premade might be running normal builds which may not be as annoying to play against as those cheesy ones. But you can still instakill anyone with 2 line ultis or just well-timed stunlock and burst thanks to communication outside of the game. I did enjoy premade BGs from time to time, and as I said I am cool with adding second queue for 4 man premade if the population can handle it, I actually hope ZOS will add it, worst-case scenario there won't be new post everyday about not being able to play with your friends but there will be posts about how is it possible that queue times take one hour for premades. But having premade vs solo in same queue is just plain stupid and boring.

I like how everyone assumes I run a full premade or something lol.

I have said it many many times, I play bg with my wife. Once and a while I would take someone with us that had no clue about PVP and try to get them to learn through BG because it is a great pure PVP mode. We could tell them what they were doing wrong and how to improve because most people I have helped out refuse to learn in an environment of horse riding, sieges, and zergs. I have helped many friends enjoy PVP to the point they try out cyrodil and try to become an emporer.

So with that you actually lose a whole side of people because they don't want to get zerged and they don't learn anything quing into BG alone because they die before they know it. Yes we could go duel but guess what? That's the same thing that can be said that want to solo.

And this game mode was not "designed" to be chaotic. It was advertised as "a way to quickly que and play with friends in small scale PVP" which it is not anymore. And chaotic is right, because it is chaotic to think I want to waste my time farming expensive mats/paying for those mats, and be the only person in the match using them or hell even be the only person in the match wearing PVP gear. Sorry but my time is more valuable than playing with potatoes that don't care to get better at all.
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭
    [

I have said it many many times, I play bg with my wife. Once and a while I would take someone with us that had no clue about PVP and try to get them to learn through BG because it is a great pure PVP mode. We could tell them what they were doing wrong and how to improve because most people I have helped out refuse to learn in an environment of horse riding, sieges, and zergs. I have helped many friends enjoy PVP to the point they try out cyrodil and try to become an emporer.

So with that you actually lose a whole side of people because they don't want to get zerged and they don't learn anything quing into BG alone because they die before they know it. Yes we could go duel but guess what? That's the same thing that can be said that want to solo.

And this game mode was not "designed" to be chaotic. It was advertised as "a way to quickly que and play with friends in small scale PVP" which it is not anymore. And chaotic is right, because it is chaotic to think I want to waste my time farming expensive mats/paying for those mats, and be the only person in the match using them or hell even be the only person in the match wearing PVP gear. Sorry but my time is more valuable than playing with potatoes that don't care to get better at all.

And I like how you assume you are better than everyone else in the random BGs and that you know the only way to win the matches and everyone else has no idea what they are doing. Also if you only play with your wife, check any other post you commented in the past week and PM the guy who made the post and magic happens you have 4 man premade group, and can
    play with them if ZOS does add second queue.

Btw BGs were advertised as " Battlegrounds are fast-paced, small-scale PVP zones designed for three teams of four players each. Alliance affiliation doesn’t matter in this new PVP mode, so feel free to play with or against your friends and foes from Cyrodiil! " The only thing that changed is you can't queue with a premade group, however, if you queue at the same time the chance that you both get into same BG is still huge so you still can play with them or against them just not 100% of the time in the same team.

Some people just have fun chasing kills and not focusing on objectives in BGs, some people are just new and have no idea what to do.... Well now you are on even ground with everyone else, you have the same chance to get these people like me or anyone else ( also the higher in MMR you go the less and less you see bad people, so maybe put some effort into winning some games and getting your MMR up if you want to play with poeple who know how to play).

I made post about "Custom BGs" where people would be able to create their own BG environment for PvP and it could be used for Guild PvP events and stuff. But if you read the comments a lot of people don't want that, they want premade vs solo players ONLY so they have 0 chance of getting the "bad" or new players in their own team but they do want to play against them and just smash them, and this definitely keep new people away from actually trying to get into PVP. Allowing even 2 man premade into the same queue makes no with the current state of PvP meta, as having 50% of your team being able to communicate with each other outside of the game and time their skills together gives you a huge advantage over solo players.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 7, 2020 6:50PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-made BGs were the biggest source of broken build, complains, call for nerfs etc. So I am glad it is gone. Too many skills / sets / classes fell victim to "call for nerfs" because of group Bgs.
  • Berek_Bloodfang
    Berek_Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭
    What? YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN AN MMORPG? SHAME!!!

lol right??
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

And I like how you assume you are better than everyone else in the random BGs and that you know the only way to win the matches and everyone else has no idea what they are doing. Also if you only play with your wife, check any other post you commented in the past week and PM the guy who made the post and magic happens you have 4 man premade group, and can
    play with them if ZOS does add second queue.

Btw BGs were advertised as " Battlegrounds are fast-paced, small-scale PVP zones designed for three teams of four players each. Alliance affiliation doesn’t matter in this new PVP mode, so feel free to play with or against your friends and foes from Cyrodiil! " The only thing that changed is you can't queue with a premade group, however, if you queue at the same time the chance that you both get into same BG is still huge so you still can play with them or against them just not 100% of the time in the same team.

Some people just have fun chasing kills and not focusing on objectives in BGs, some people are just new and have no idea what to do.... Well now you are on even ground with everyone else, you have the same chance to get these people like me or anyone else ( also the higher in MMR you go the less and less you see bad people, so maybe put some effort into winning some games and getting your MMR up if you want to play with poeple who know how to play).

I made post about "Custom BGs" where people would be able to create their own BG environment for PvP and it could be used for Guild PvP events and stuff. But if you read the comments a lot of people don't want that, they want premade vs solo players ONLY so they have 0 chance of getting the "bad" or new players in their own team but they do want to play against them and just smash them, and this definitely keep new people away from actually trying to get into PVP. Allowing even 2 man premade into the same queue makes no with the current state of PvP meta, as having 50% of your team being able to communicate with each other outside of the game and time their skills together gives you a huge advantage over solo players.

[Edit to remove bait]

Bro you talk about solo play like it is the end all be all in this game and it actually isn't lol.

People should be rewarded for playing together. If people think it's an advantage join a guild/get friends/ shout in zone chat/random que and find decent players as you play and ask them to do matches.

Don't punish people that play a team based mode doing the objectives. The reason I won't play solo isn't because I can't, but because I refuse to waste my time with full pugs. That isn't fun to me one bit, if I want that experience I can go join a zerg in cyrodil.

As far as queing at the same time sure we can be on the same team .... But we can also be on opposite teams where we don't want to fight against each other (we can duel for that). So if we are opposite teams we wouldn't fight on each other on purpose and that ruins the match for other players in the match so why be toxic towards them? We have more class than that so we just don't que at the same time. WE PLAY THE GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER.
  • merrypranxter
    merrypranxter
    ✭✭
    YES. Please. For the love of god. I miss playing with my friends. It took me 2 long years of getting my ass totally kicked to get good enough to hang and as lame as it sounds, I worked real hard at it and put in sooooo many hours. Getting spanked. Over and over and over again.

And we had so much fun in big parties every night just doing bgs and talking ***. It was lame. But it was great and then one day you just... turned it off. And it was over. and I miss it real bad. Thems were good times.

Please bring them back.

/lies prostrate begging
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭

Bro you talk about solo play like it is the end all be all in this game and it actually isn't lol.

People should be rewarded for playing together. If people think it's an advantage join a guild/get friends/ shout in zone chat/random que and find decent players as you play and ask them to do matches.

Don't punish people that play a team based mode doing the objectives. The reason I won't play solo isn't because I can't, but because I refuse to waste my time with full pugs. That isn't fun to me one bit, if I want that experience I can go join a zerg in cyrodil.

As far as queing at the same time sure we can be on the same team .... But we can also be on opposite teams where we don't want to fight against each other (we can duel for that). So if we are opposite teams we wouldn't fight on each other on purpose and that ruins the match for other players in the match so why be toxic towards them? We have more class than that so we just don't que at the same time. WE PLAY THE GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER.

I talk about solo play like its part of the game, which it is, not everyone wants to play with friends 24/7. Sometimes people just want to turn on some good music, relax and kill some enemy players. And BGs are now the only mode for PvP where you won't be at a disadvantage if you don't make premade groups.

Also, you talk about premade like its all rainbows and sunshine, sure maybe for you, not always for the others in your team. So many times I had a premade with healer where he was only supporting his premade and ignoring others completely or premade who just ran around together chasing kills. But I suppose it's fine since the premade is having fun, screw solo players right?

I believe people should be rewarded for playing well rather than playing in higher numbers. If that is the case lets remove 4 players cap on teams in BGS and just let the team who creates a bigger premade group win, I bet that will be so enjoyable for everyone...

And if you can't handle playing against your wife from time to time, that is kinda your problem. There is still Cyrodil and IC where you can play together as much as you want, however, there isn't any other mode where people can go for non-premade PvP. Or do you really believe that your idea of fun is more important than everybody else?
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I talk about solo play like its part of the game, which it is, not everyone wants to play with friends 24/7. Sometimes people just want to turn on some good music, relax and kill some enemy players. And BGs are now the only mode for PvP where you won't be at a disadvantage if you don't make premade groups.

Also, you talk about premade like its all rainbows and sunshine, sure maybe for you, not always for the others in your team. So many times I had a premade with healer where he was only supporting his premade and ignoring others completely or premade who just ran around together chasing kills. But I suppose it's fine since the premade is having fun, screw solo players right?

I believe people should be rewarded for playing well rather than playing in higher numbers. If that is the case lets remove 4 players cap on teams in BGS and just let the team who creates a bigger premade group win, I bet that will be so enjoyable for everyone...

And if you can't handle playing against your wife from time to time, that is kinda your problem. There is still Cyrodil and IC where you can play together as much as you want, however, there isn't any other mode where people can go for non-premade PvP. Or do you really believe that your idea of fun is more important than everybody else?

Listen what should have been done for "solo" play is a 4-12 man free for all. Why do you need a team if your playing solo?

You talk about a "premade" group that the healer doesn't heal you, that can't happen if it's a free for all. Guess what also? That isn't a full premade either.

And about me not handling playing against my wife..... We play plenty of games where we face each other. But the thing is we bought this game to play together not against each other. We don't like being a zergling so we tried our best to not do cyrodil or ic.

I'm not saying that solo players shouldn't have something, but they shouldn't be changing group modes due to PREMADES or even duo or trio ques. They should make a mode where solo players play alone and test their "skill" as a solo player against 4-12 other people.

Too many rng things happen now. I've seen people complaining about sorc just following people stealing kills and streaking away when there's danger, or the nb(s) that ditch you once your outnumbered slightly........ Yep that sounds fun when usually you have a friend to fight by your side and you know you won't be left alone in a mode that requires a team effort.

If people don't get these points about the mode was designed around TEAMWORK that's on them, but to say it's fair because I get stuck with them is unfair to me or any other experienced player. A lot of people refuse to listen..... Or they give attitude just like you did by stating "I want to do my own thing solo que with music going" which is cool, but if you are one of those people that say f it I don't care I'm just chilling me and my wife dealt with that and it's annoying because it ruins other people's gameplay.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, Go to cyro if you want group pvp, dang it.
    I got tired, typing in cellphone.

[edited for spam]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 10, 2020 2:42PM
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go to cyrodil and learn to 1vX BG is just as much group play as cyrodil
  • Danklord
    Danklord
    ✭✭

Go cyro if you want to solo pvp.
    Hey it works both ways, who woulda thunk.
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭

Listen what should have been done for "solo" play is a 4-12 man free for all. Why do you need a team if your playing solo?

You talk about a "premade" group that the healer doesn't heal you, that can't happen if it's a free for all. Guess what also? That isn't a full premade either.

And about me not handling playing against my wife..... We play plenty of games where we face each other. But the thing is we bought this game to play together not against each other. We don't like being a zergling so we tried our best to not do cyrodil or ic.

I'm not saying that solo players shouldn't have something, but they shouldn't be changing group modes due to PREMADES or even duo or trio ques. They should make a mode where solo players play alone and test their "skill" as a solo player against 4-12 other people.

Too many rng things happen now. I've seen people complaining about sorc just following people stealing kills and streaking away when there's danger, or the nb(s) that ditch you once your outnumbered slightly........ Yep that sounds fun when usually you have a friend to fight by your side and you know you won't be left alone in a mode that requires a team effort.

If people don't get these points about the mode was designed around TEAMWORK that's on them, but to say it's fair because I get stuck with them is unfair to me or any other experienced player. A lot of people refuse to listen..... Or they give attitude just like you did by stating "I want to do my own thing solo que with music going" which is cool, but if you are one of those people that say f it I don't care I'm just chilling me and my wife dealt with that and it's annoying because it ruins other people's gameplay.

Having to team up with random people to win is part of the fun for me, and I believe for many people as well. That is why having premade groups is quite annoying no matter if they are with you or against you because they come with strategy set up even before the BG gets filled with people. You may argue that is not true but even 2 builds designed to work around each other and fill each other's shortcomings may force some type of gameplay or counterplay and with an unorganized group that might be hard to pull off or just annoying to deal with.

You say there should be a different queue for a solo player. I say this queue is good for solo players maybe make it 5 man teams if the population can handle it might balance the power of teams a bit more. You are all asking for change not taking into account that with this change also came MMR reset, and you are all judging the state of current BGs on that, when in fact you did not bother to invest more time into it, so you most likely get teamed and matched against players who might just finish their first-ever sets for a build, who are just starting with PvP and have no idea how to block or dodge. Some might be completely new to MMORPGs and don't even know how to play BGs and on what to focus on. Of course, 2 good players teamed up in that scenario can still smash the game and win easily. But in the long run, these players should not be playing against each other. With enough games, there will me MMR gap and they simply won't get matched in same game. And the people around same level of play will have same chance off winning cuz everyone have same chance of getting grouped with bad or good players but the MMR of each group should be similar within some range.

I absolutely get the fact that you do just want to play with your wife and chill and not even tryhard just have some fun, I get that i used to do the similar when I play with my brother, and I understand that cyro or IC is not the most fun for 2 man group as well. But I don't get why you would want to mix premades with solo players. Isn't than best way to go around to make 2v2v2 and 4v4v4 premade group queues? You basicly satisfy 66% of everyone who wanted premades as the only one who will get "*** over" are 3 man premades and you can keep everyone separated to what they like. I think 2v2v2 would get a lot of players interested, hell even I would play that sometime, not sure about the 4 man premade population.

You are just simply trying to argue the fact that having 50% of your team premade in BGs doesn't make difference on the outcome of the BG. Which is *** with the current state of PvP it does have a huge impact, whether its playstyle it may force or counteraction you need to take to overcome it, and that simply isn't fun in random BGs.

ZOS just should throw in 2v2v2 and 4v4v4 queues, call them RANKED, show MMR and give better rewards depending on the amount of MMR you got, with monthly/quarterly resets to keep it active. Not only that this would most likely satisfy most of the people wanting premade groups it would most likely bring new people into PvP all together as there would be more rewards to strive for.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they could do seasons or would be nice to have weeks. 1 week group. another solo only. Maybe do cp versions.
  • Comicman
    Comicman
    ✭✭
    Danklord wrote: »

Go cyro if you want to solo pvp.
    Hey it works both ways, who woulda thunk.

Yeah it does, but we kinda got our way as BGs are solo queue only now. What you don't understand is that some people are trying to provide actual feedback on what can be done to add premade groups without destroying/taking away enjoyment for solo players. Yeah some people may provide 0 input on what should be changed or how it should be changed, but you solely chose to be one of them, instead of giving some ideas or constructive criticism except "BGs suck now cuz I have played few matches and I was able to carry them" , when in fact if you played with premade you could most likely carry even harder.

Everyone who plays PvP for a while and has sets that work well in BG environment can do very well in BGs now as there has been MMR reset and everyone is starting a new. We don't even know very well what kind of MMR or ELO system they use as its 3 teams matchmaking it may give huge spikes in the MMR both ways specially now after the reset, we don't even know what is the range of MMR in matches gets filled with. But that is not problem of a solo queue that is a problem of matchmaking. But you do need to understand that you will have to play against less skilled players for a while if you are high in the MMR, and sometimes you will get matched will way less skilled players in fact cuz what most of the systems are aiming for is the same median of MMR in each team.
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that group activity should be available for groups. Somehow casual players enjoy playing in groups more than "pro gamers". And ESO is a casual game. And when people lost ability to face challenges together, they are frustrated. No wonder that some of my friends left ESO after this update.

"Pro gamers" mostly talking about deathmatch and how they are hammered by organized teams in team activity what means 1 vs 4 confrontation in their case. If my calculations are okay, 4 > 1. What means that solo player's chances of success are extremely low. But running alone against organized group is a player's decision, right? So it's his responsibility for what will happen next.

I find it fair enough when organized casual players able to face overpowered "pro gamers" and grab the victory because of teamwork. I've seen many angry posts about "HOW HEALERS DARE TO HEAL TEAMMATES?! IT'S UNFAIR". The game has a healer class and it's designed for healing and providing buffs to their teams. BG has an option to choose healer\tank class and playing as a healer\tank. Solo healers or tanks are absolutely useless. Because:
    1) Nobody knows that you are supporting class
    2) Nobody cares who you are and what are you doing here
    3) Solo players even not trying to pretend that they able to work in team. I am not even saying how toxic and arrogant CP810 players are. I'd rather play with friendly newbies/casuals than with experienced "pro players". Even when I am CP810+ by myself.

Because of that everyone is trying to rely on themselves. And that's the reason why BG is overloaded by templars and sorcs, who are obvious OP. I find it very fair and balanced when arrogant templar/sorc in top gear with CP810 was taken down by group of casuals. I am glad for newbies and casuals who kill me on BG, when I am getting cocky and not working in group or not doing objectives.
    GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)

• precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be duo queues, the amount of healer players that I know who I never see in BG now or who have quit the game is reason enough to end this solo Q nightmare, the meta is really dumb you have people with dizzy swing trucking everything, mag sorcs and than you have everyone else.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's are a mess these days. Deathmatches could be summarized as a race of whoever of the high mmr players in each team can find the "casual" players in the other teams and farm them as much as possible. In every single deathmatch there are always 3-5 players with double digit deaths, who are basically feeding/throwing the game for their team.

The amount of games I join now are also alot more uneven than before, and it's very common for me to join games that are already in progress due to people leaving being much more common as well.

Solo queue only is a joke. People saying you can go to cyrodil to play with friends fail to realise Cyrodil is unplayable with 5-6 seconds delays on skills, and Imperial city is dead 90% of the time.

Bring back old queue system and remove mmr rankings until there can be a proper ranking/mmr system.
  • soulferin
    soulferin
    ✭✭✭
    Better Idea - let's create new team arena XvX...
  • LatinoShaman59
    LatinoShaman59
    ✭✭✭
    Up on this thread, this is one of the worst decisions made by ZoS.

Battlegrounds has been very uncoordinated and nothing is made to contribute on team play amonst randoms.

The best solution would be to introduce group queues, but it seems as though it's too much to ask at the moment.

Bring back Battlegrounds with group queue if you don't want to implement the XvX option.
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should just make a pre-made option. You can then wait in the queue for 4hours for 12 Tanks to mash keys into each other all game long. Have fun!
    Edited by SebDeTyra on April 17, 2020 1:47PM
  • SebDeTyra
    SebDeTyra
    ✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    I'm having so much more fun now:

1. most BG are full
    2. the waiting time is ridiculously low
    3. battles may be more chaotic but so much more fun and matches are tighter and fought till the very end

I hope ZOS won't change anything until they can add 2 separate queues

This soooo much. Absolutely loving the fast queue times and randomness of it all. No more sweaty pre-mades camping you at spawn jumping about thinking they're good players because they have cc and pocket healers, whereas my team got 3 nightblades.......
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SebDeTyra wrote: »
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    I'm having so much more fun now:

1. most BG are full
    2. the waiting time is ridiculously low
    3. battles may be more chaotic but so much more fun and matches are tighter and fought till the very end

I hope ZOS won't change anything until they can add 2 separate queues

This soooo much. Absolutely loving the fast queue times and randomness of it all. No more sweaty pre-mades camping you at spawn jumping about thinking they're good players because they have cc and pocket healers, whereas my team got 3 nightblades.......

Yep but now I stead of a whole team beating lobbies you now have a single person doing it :) I've seen many screenshots including one of a guild mate who went 46-2......... Yep but that's more balanced than an entire "premade" doing it right?