The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harrowstorm collector's bundle outfit

NetViperX
NetViperX
✭✭✭✭
Just saw the crown store advertisement for the new Harrowstorm collector's bundle. Does anyone know what that red and black outfit is the girl is wearing on the picture?

Thanks!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyre Watch. The motif isn't available yet, but can be found on the Grave Guardian (heavy armor) set from Unhallowed Grave. Aegis Caller (medium) and Draugrkin’s Grip (light) also use Pyre Watch.

aw_crwn_motif_pyrewatch_1x1.jpg
    signing off
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The motif will most likely come out with Q2 update, Greymoor. But it will probabl be a few months into the chapter when the motif becomes obtainable.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone use the Pyrewatch Jackal mount? Does it have a standard dog howl or is it different?
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK thanks guys, much appreciated!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone use the Pyrewatch Jackal mount? Does it have a standard dog howl or is it different?

I heard it howl few times in game - it actually has jackal howl (like jackal mobs in Craglorn, for example) :)
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NetViperX wrote: »
    Just saw the crown store advertisement for the new Harrowstorm collector's bundle. Does anyone know what that red and black outfit is the girl is wearing on the picture?

Thanks!

I really like this set. Too bad it doesn't come with collectors edition but either way I will be purchasing this motif if available in the crown store. I couldn't understand the hype over honor guard. I think the set just looks bad and the stupid trash can hat on the light set.The pyre is so much better so saving my crowns for it.