The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO party game challenge! design an attractive female Orsimer!

• snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fake news, attractive orcs don't exist lol :trollface:
    PC EU
  • crazywolfpusher
    crazywolfpusher
    ✭✭✭
    IH8oBq1.jpg
    My sweety girl
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just would like to remind everyone that lukism is a very bad phenomenon in society. Not every character should look feminine cute and thin. Moreover, each nation in Tamriel can have its own standards of beauty.

Lookism* by the way, and beauty also lies in the eyes of the beholder. :-)

I personally find all the characters (Especially the female ones) with Barbaric Windblown Hair and facial features all out in the soft corner quite unattractive, but that's me. I find orcs better looking when they look like, well, orcs.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of attractive Orc women in this game. I'm not sure why people think they're hard to find.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Step one.

Select any race other than Orc.

I don't know, I can't seem to make a good looking Breton, or Redguard, either.

Only ones I can make look almost the way I intended are Bosmer and High Elves.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    mimisapje wrote: »
    I'm still not 100% satisfied with my Orc, Nahzgra gra-Shatur. She still needs some tweaking. I wish it was possible to give her a more softer looking face. But alas, i've not succeeded in that
    1ba97a4ec677ca8ebd7273e49f6426136d35e5fc.png

Have you tried putting the setting all the way in the Soft corner of the triangle?
    That's what I do.
    I also adjust the cheekbones a bit.
    And a hairstyle that frames her face would help soften the angularity, as well.

JDg46MQ.png
    N9wSKKY.png

Yeah, but then they have no facial definition and a really wide bridge of the nose.

It's one extreme, or the other...
  • Alexcia
    Alexcia
    Soul Shriven
    Shenzi wrote: »
    My first and only orc.

I was having trouble making an orc I found attractive so I just hit random till I found a face shape I liked and went from there.

Arti4.png

Can you make some screenshots or pictures of your female orc, making option?