ESO party game challenge! design an attractive female Orsimer!

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
I challenge the ESO community to make an Orsimer character who would be attractive to the other races of man and mer! Male entries allowed, but I'm mostly interested in how one would attempt an attractive orc woman. LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN! post screenshots with results.
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really good with Orcs but.... here's my attempt.

5A1C7686BD7DC56F2E825C6DDED01BEE12315C39.png
  • Aristocles22
    Aristocles22
    ✭✭
    It's not too hard. Get a Nordic Bather Towel, adjust the proportions in character creation well ahead of time, pick a nice hairstyle, put the towel costume on, and have her sit or lie down in one of many poses provided to us by ZoS, then screencap her. And there we go, a hearth wife for the ages.
    Edited by Aristocles22 on February 17, 2020 12:19AM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tusks look a bit funny, you just gotta make the rest as pretty as possible and it becomes easier to overlook.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Aristocles22
    Aristocles22
    ✭✭
    You really need to emphasize the rest of her body to make her look good. The tusks could have been cute with a design tweak, but they aren't.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is High Priestess Solgra a good candidate? What existing NPCs qualify so we can maybe consider what traits are favourable to have.
    So far it seems to me anything that distracts from a massive underbite or the undertusks is good -- but that's just an attempt to homogenize the face with the rest of the men/mer races and "remove" the unique features.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:High_Priestess_Solgra
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 17, 2020 12:27AM
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭
    I think my orc is a cutie

e1wDeID.jpg

Is that a costume? I don't remember those pants?
    @Inval1d (I need friends :c|both PC servers|mostly NA tho)
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inval1d wrote: »

e1wDeID.jpg

Is that a costume? I don't remember those pants?

Its the Arena Gladiator Costume.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    They all look fugly....

Not if you're an Orc, maybe?
    A criticism of a thing we like should not be viewed as a criticism of ourselves.

Sometimes, the truth hurts, especially when you have become extremely comfortable via telling convenient lies.
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am disappointed.

Zero orc males in pink dress.
    We live in world where you are silenced on fear of upsetting someone.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You just need to cover their mouth with something.
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• Ashfen
    Ashfen
    ✭✭✭✭
    You really need to emphasize the rest of her body to make her look good. The tusks could have been cute with a design tweak, but they aren't.

Are you talking to @Thevampirenight ? I don't really get why you are telling him to change her body "to make her look good" if he is proud of the way he made her. Beauty is subjective, and i personally find his char far more cute than the tons of "obese Orc wearing a bra" clichee i see so often.
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

e1wDeID.jpg

yR9B0hv.jpg

I don't really understand why people find it hard to make orcs, but I suppose it's different for everyone. For me it's bretons, they all suffer from same face syndrome and look weird in this game.

I really like her!

And I fully understand your problem, all of my Characters are (female) Bretons.. But somehow I made them look like they're not siblings.😆
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    I think you can make some pretty female orcs. Male orcs on the other hand...
    Anyway, here's mine (I race changed her a while ago but she will always be in my heart :D )
    Screenshot-20180507-194418-2.png
    gh.png