The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO party game challenge! design an attractive female Orsimer!

• markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This setup is a result of using an appearance change token, and newer outfit styles. I attach a picture of the "first version" below, had less good styles and she looked too fat, so I had used her as an exaggerated "Barbie-Style" fun build to make fun of the "Duchess" personality.

New version, I think she looks pretty good now:

H4UlkfV.png

Old version (funny version):

VOvVoVM.jpg

Edited by markulrich1966 on February 19, 2020 2:18PM
    Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is my girl

pnQi6j6.png
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 shots of my delicious little Sweet Troll
    ymQVkpe.jpeg
    0aJ9Koq.jpeg
    nCxTE9O.jpeg

And one of Angel le Fey
    55OCFdN.jpeg
    Edited by Monte_Cristo on February 20, 2020 10:14AM
    Options
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you put pics on here? I'll see if i can put one of my delicious little Sweet Troll.

How to transfer pitches to URL for use on ESO Forum. See this link https://www.wikihow.com/Get-the-URL-for-Pictures for the answer. go to method 4 using Imgur which is what I did to get my Orc posted. I had to fool around with it a bit to I got the hang of it, so don't give up.

I'm think I'm still doing something wrong here, but thanks. Wouldn't have gotten this far otherwise.
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try postimage.org to upload images, it gives a code to copy/paste into the forum photo dropdown menu.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ymQVkpe.jpg
    0aJ9Koq.jpg
    nCxTE9O.jpg

And one of Angel le Fey
    55OCFdN.jpg

Btw you missed picture format
    Edited by r34lian on February 20, 2020 9:41AM
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
    Options
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you put pics on here? I'll see if i can put one of my delicious little Sweet Troll.

How to transfer pitches to URL for use on ESO Forum. See this link https://www.wikihow.com/Get-the-URL-for-Pictures for the answer. go to method 4 using Imgur which is what I did to get my Orc posted. I had to fool around with it a bit to I got the hang of it, so don't give up.

I'm think I'm still doing something wrong here, but thanks. Wouldn't have gotten this far otherwise.

Hi, I had problems as well. I used edit to play around with it. I found there were 3 different web address, so i selected each one in turn until the image showed in the forum. You need to edit your post and delete each unsuccessful result until you get what you want. Frustrating I know.
    Options
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I had problems as well. I used edit to play around with it. I found there were 3 different web address, so i selected each one in turn until the image showed in the forum. You need to edit your post and delete each unsuccessful result until you get what you want. Frustrating I know.

BTW I downloaded the image to my Facebook page. I then went to my Facebook page and opened up my Orc image and copied the main image, not the page, just the image. That's when I got it to work.
    Options
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r34lian wrote: »

Btw you missed picture format

Got it. Thanks.
    Options
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saelent wrote: »
    Can we get some sliders up in here?!
    Plz, this is killing me.
    Also, what’s the wolf style headgear called again?

That's Skinchanger, isn't it?
    Options
  • Shenzi
    Shenzi
    ✭✭
    My first and only orc.

I was having trouble making an orc I found attractive so I just hit random till I found a face shape I liked and went from there.

Arti4.png
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bazgara, Stablemaster, Daggerfall.

S.
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orc1.jpg
    orc2.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    ymQVkpe.jpg
    0aJ9Koq.jpg

What's that chest? It looks like old redguard

EDIT
    Oh nvm is just bosmer medium and I'm dumb
    Edited by Inval1d on February 22, 2020 8:12AM
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shenzi wrote: »
    My first and only orc.

I was having trouble making an orc I found attractive so I just hit random till I found a face shape I liked and went from there.

Arti4.png

Very nice!
    Which hairstyle is that? The Page one (I forget the actual name... Page's something)?
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a re-post from an older thread:
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    WARNING - LONG MESSAGE - LOTS OF PHOTOS OF CUTE ORCS (SKIMPY NEAR THE END)

My husband and I decided to play orsimer sisters. They are not pretty. They are hot, and I have the screenshots to prove it:

We are calling this the Sports Ilustrated Orsimer Swimsuit Edition

First in full garb:

Lash gra Sharn (on the left in dunmer plate) and Urgash gra Sharn (on the right in a mix; the chest is redguard) out for fun - which in their opinion is pretty much involved with a lot of combat and bloodshed (the public version of 'fun' anyway):

89Q3VwV.jpg

and then in the desert:

T7OSDqr.jpg

And then what the heck - dancing in the desert (while getting the screenshots for this - we had a few "visitors" and at one point someone in zone chat wondered if we were part of a guild.

UkiI4Mm.jpg

Then a few by a waterfall (... near Daggerfall)

NPvnbxp.jpg

and

nAlzmk9.jpg

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually like how Orcs look in ESO :)
    She is my stamina sorcerer

FDJhpx6.jpg
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shenzi wrote: »
    My first and only orc.

Arti4.png

Man, you should probably try playing lottery, because you hit jackpot!

I think community will be grateful if you'll share sliders :)
    Options
  • AberrantNetch
    AberrantNetch
    ✭✭
    My PvP main - Kaesha!

I7OfmE7.png
    "This isn't as grand as the spells I learned from the Daedra" Rilis XII
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a re-post from an older thread:
    WARNING - LONG MESSAGE - LOTS OF PHOTOS OF CUTE ORCS (SKIMPY NEAR THE END)

My husband and I decided to play orsimer sisters. They are not pretty. They are hot, and I have the screenshots to prove it:
    We are calling this the Sports Ilustrated Orsimer Swimsuit Edition

First in full garb:

Lash gra Sharn (on the left in dunmer plate) and Urgash gra Sharn (on the right in a mix; the chest is redguard) out for fun - which in their opinion is pretty much involved with a lot of combat and bloodshed (the public version of 'fun' anyway):

89Q3VwV.jpg

and then in the desert:

T7OSDqr.jpg

And then what the heck - dancing in the desert (while getting the screenshots for this - we had a few "visitors" and at one point someone in zone chat wondered if we were part of a guild.

UkiI4Mm.jpg

Then a few by a waterfall (... near Daggerfall)

NPvnbxp.jpg

and

nAlzmk9.jpg

Awesome!!
    Options
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still not 100% satisfied with my Orc, Nahzgra gra-Shatur. She still needs some tweaking. I wish it was possible to give her a more softer looking face. But alas, i've not succeeded in that

1ba97a4ec677ca8ebd7273e49f6426136d35e5fc.png
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mimisapje wrote: »
    I'm still not 100% satisfied with my Orc, Nahzgra gra-Shatur. She still needs some tweaking. I wish it was possible to give her a more softer looking face. But alas, i've not succeeded in that
    1ba97a4ec677ca8ebd7273e49f6426136d35e5fc.png

Have you tried putting the setting all the way in the Soft corner of the triangle?
    That's what I do.
    I also adjust the cheekbones a bit.
    And a hairstyle that frames her face would help soften the angularity, as well.

JDg46MQ.png
    N9wSKKY.png

Options
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc haters gonna hate anyway.
    xc7uLih.jpg
    Options
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just would like to remind everyone that lukism is a very bad phenomenon in society. Not every character should look feminine cute and thin. Moreover, each nation in Tamriel can have its own standards of beauty.
    PC/EU
    Options
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    49577214937_68656f364b_o.png

Here is mine "Drukara".
    Options
  • Vanathil
    Vanathil
    ✭✭✭
    Here's mah gurl

kr1eFWH.png
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many beautiful characters in this thread! I also love how my orcs look!

UmR62F7.png

c37MSdK.jpg
    Options
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vanathil
    Absolutely love your Orc lady! That outfit, the facial tattoos, and the hair make me really think Orc. Well done!
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step one.

Select any race other than Orc.
    Options
  • Vanathil
    Vanathil
    ✭✭✭
    @Vanathil
    Absolutely love your Orc lady! That outfit, the facial tattoos, and the hair make me really think Orc. Well done!

Thank you! :blush: Much appreciated!!
    Options