The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST Natch Potes?

Skwor
Skwor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
9 am, any notes?
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    No patch notes. Just a clean and tweaks to some things in the background, that doesn't require a patch.
  • DelosTheta
    DelosTheta
    ✭✭✭
    Today was a holiday in NA ... sigh
  • DelosTheta
    DelosTheta
    ✭✭✭
    And I think that’s a typo, maybe they meant 10AM
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DelosTheta wrote: »

Only people I know who have this day off are bank and government workers. Everyone else works unless they are very lucky.
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

Only people I know who have this day off are bank and government workers. Everyone else works unless they are very lucky.

Then you don't know many people. All schools are off, at least in my area of the country. Hell, the radio show I listen to daily on Sirius are ALL gone. Every show.

• NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why should there be notes when there is no patch? It's just maintenance. It always says "patch maintenance" in the header if there is one.

[IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
    Edited by NupidStoob on January 20, 2020 2:16PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So...it´s already 14:00 UTC. When will servers go up?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...it´s already 14:00 UTC. When will servers go up?

When maintenance is done of course.
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Snowed in/out?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never used to even give us an estimated finish time. And unfortunately that's all this is - an estimate. As for natch potes, this is just for the hotfix they made a post about.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    And I think that’s a typo, maybe they meant 10AM

you know something. tell us. or we'll ... not do anything to you.
  • DelosTheta
    DelosTheta
    ✭✭✭
    The longer I sit here doing apparently nothing, the more likely I am to get a dreaded Quest In Real Life. Those most often don’t even come with a reward.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The longer I sit here doing apparently nothing, the more likely I am to get a dreaded Quest In Real Life. Those most often don’t even come with a reward.

Most RL quests are the pits but the few that do give rewards give the best rewards.

However the epic children's quest can feel way to long until you get the final reward!
    Edited by Skwor on January 20, 2020 2:22PM
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Unfortunately she didn't allude to reasons why it might go past the time scheduled on the notice at the top of the message board.

• Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    After trader swap failed once more on EU, they sitting and manually assigning every trader :D It takes time :D
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat
    -
    Vampire drain is now dodgeable and breakfree able
  • Cdub2382
    Cdub2382
    ✭✭✭
    It is weird they decided to change the normal maintenance day. Especially when more people are off work to complain about the long maintenance time and servers being down. ZOS must like the abuse.
    Edited by Cdub2382 on January 20, 2020 2:33PM
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Unfortunately she didn't allude to reasons why it might go past the time scheduled on the notice at the top of the message board.

She does say at the end anticipated to finish by 9am EST but due to the issues that some were having last night with the group finder I am assuming it may be taking a bit longer than they thought.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haelene wrote: »

Then you don't know many people. All schools are off, at least in my area of the country. Hell, the radio show I listen to daily on Sirius are ALL gone. Every show.

School = government.

Those radio workers are lucky! My local radio is all working. Everyone in retail, tech, entertainment, and customer service is working in my area (and I live basically in a tech center).
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it ends earlier than expected, and sometimes it ends later than expected. I never expect it to end at the expected time, because that would mean either they're sitting around after they finished just looking at their watches so they can let us all back on at exactly the appointed time, or they're letting us back on despite not having finished what they'd intended to do.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    TESO’s maintenance cradles my heart with a monotonous length...
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all want the PTS Natch Potes, come on with it............
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not for many private sector employees.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet they will extend the maintenance with 5 more hours.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Hey ZOS, just give it a good bash and... ;) *
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't start complaining till 10am EST goes by. ZOS is famous for going over the limits they set. Let's just hope they get the grouping fixed once and for all.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    It may turn out like the bad old days when maintenance took between 6-8 hours.. if we were lucky.
  • Cdub2382
    Cdub2382
    ✭✭✭
    It does suck when you have the day off and did all your adulting yesterday to be able to relax and play ESO with your coffee on a Monday that you usually don't get to play. THEN have to wait 2 hours longer than expected. Little irritating, especially when they won't give an update to an estimated time of repair.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course at the end of me being sick this happens. Ugh, i guess its more pokemon then.
This discussion has been closed.