The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Give me a bardclass/skill line!

• IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering how many problems the team already has to halfway balance the game I would say this will probably never happen. EQ or FF14 can do this because they have fixed classes with not so many grades of freedom.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ksariyu wrote: »
    ZoS would first need to make space for a bard class in order to do this, which is something every bard suggestion on this forum (and there are many. . .) seems to forget.

As of now, there's barely enough supporting to be done to make both a tank and healer useful. Outside of trials one of them usually gets dropped, because there's just no need to have even two people using support skills when every DPS can get access to whatever buffs and utilities they could need on their own. Therefore creating an entire skill line devoted to supplying the group with things they already have is kind of a waste of time and effort.

Bard does not need to be pure support class. It can be a DPS Rogue, DPS Caster. My favorite Bard I played was in DAoC the Minstrel. It was a melee Rogue and was all about AoE damage songs and DD shouts. It did have some support but it was not it's focus. Also if ESO can keep adding new play styles for DPS, how is it not possible for people who like playing support? And like any class in this game, they can all fill many rolls.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So long as there is an option in settings to Disable Bard class skill line specific audio, in the same way you can turn off seeing extra buffs from other players skills, got not problem with it.

Have no desire to listen to 100 people randomly playing instruments/using various skills that will no doubt have a sound effect in main towns drowning out the in game bards that I like to listen to on occasion.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bmnoble wrote: »
    So long as there is an option in settings to Disable Bard class skill line specific audio, in the same way you can turn off seeing extra buffs from other players skills, got not problem with it.

Have no desire to listen to 100 people randomly playing instruments/using various skills that will no doubt have a sound effect in main towns drowning out the in game bards that I like to listen to on occasion.

MMOs that have bards, don't have them singing a song or playing an instrument have music playing in the background. Get 5 bards in a trail would just be an audio mess. Normally each skill makes a sound that's no difference than any other class casting a spell.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy hell can you imagine the horrifying cacophony if the undaunted enclaves and trade hubs?! I cant think of anything worse for the game.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New classes always welcomed and adds creativity to an already stale, bland and boring game.

As a bard I want to smash a lute over some ones head and throw drums at players while defending a keep in cyrodiil.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richo262 wrote: »
    I hope we don't get a new class for a long time to come.

They should spend the next year or two fine tuning the 6 we already have.

Seperate teams work on the game. Not every one at bethesda and zos is able to work as a software/server side software engineer.

Adding a skill line that reflects a class (bard) further dampens class identity. a term alot of people been loosely throwing around for the past year.

Like all current classes a bard would have 3 skill lines..

Before classes are released they should already come "fine tuned".
    Edited by KillsAllElves on January 1, 2020 1:41AM
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No!
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New classes always welcomed and adds creativity to an already stale, bland and boring game.
    No, they are not!

Because "new classes" are evil! EVIL I say!

Sure, they might seem a good idea to new players who just started their first alt, but they would be a great vexation to all old hands like me who have been playing faithfully since launch, made a dozend altrs or more already, and like playing the quests instead of just grinding up "disposable characters"...
    Both for the aggrivation of "What, now I have to make yet -another- alt to enjoy the new classyness" and the deep feeling of betrayal and dissapointment due to "Why the [censored] is that [censored] class only [censored] available now, it [censored] would have made so [censored] much more [censored] sense for tha [censored] main of mine. [censored]! [censored]! [censored]!" when seeing a class that would have made so much more sense for a character that has been played, riding training and researched for years...

No. New. Classes.

Instead... I would really rather see them "refit" new classyness in a way that -everyone- can enjoy playing, be it with a newly created character or picking it up with one played since launch... maybe like some sort of specialization system:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492733/class-specialization-idea/p1
    ...and other ways to diversify characters and add creativity options to make the game less stale and "boring", like new weapon skill options:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371862/additional-weapon-skill-ideas-mk-ii/p1
    ...or as mentioned, more guild skill lines, be it full of skills like Psijic or a collection of passives like TG and DB, but something to give us more choices:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/387560/additional-guild-ideas-mk-ii
    ;)
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they are not!

Sure, they might seem a good idea to new players who just started their first alt, but they would be a great vexation to all old hands like me who have been playing faithfully since launch, made a dozend altrs or more already, and like playing the quests instead of just grinding up "disposable characters"...
    Both for the aggrivation of "What, now I have to make yet -another- alt to enjoy the new classyness" and the deep feeling of betrayal and dissapointment due to "Why the [censored] is that [censored] class only [censored] available now, it [censored] would have made so [censored] much more [censored] sense for tha [censored] main of mine. [censored]! [censored]! [censored]!" when seeing a class that would have made so much more sense for a character that has been played, riding training and researched for years...

No. New. Classes.

Instead... I would really rather see them "refit" new classyness in a way that -everyone- can enjoy playing, be it with a newly created character or picking it up with one played since launch... maybe like some sort of specialization system:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492733/class-specialization-idea/p1
    ...and other ways to diversify characters and add creativity options to make the game less stale and "boring", like new weapon skill options:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371862/additional-weapon-skill-ideas-mk-ii/p1
    ...or as mentioned, more guild skill lines, be it full of skills like Psijic or a collection of passives like TG and DB, but something to give us more choices:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/387560/additional-guild-ideas-mk-ii
    ;)

Just because you dont want new classes does not mean other people dont want them either making your argument irrelevant.

You want a skill line yet a new class comes with 3 skill lines.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because you dont want new classes does not mean other people dont want them either making your argument irrelevant.
    Not so.
    it makes it very relevant... as my opinion, which I might possibly share with other people who already have been playing a lot of characters for a lot of time.

Sure, it does not cover -everyone-; I am certain some people would like new classes... while giving not a thought on those who wouldn't. So your comment is a bit like "gimme what I want, no matter who would hate it" which makes you sound a bit like... well, you know.

To -actually- make the argument irrelevant they would need to add class change options, which is the one thing the powers that be have stated they don't intend to.
    :disappointed: Didn't get the gist of it, didya?

I want options that can be refitted to characters after chargen, so that -everyone- can enjoy them with -every- character, no matter if they are just making their first ESO character, or if they made a bunch of characters in summer 2014!

THAT is the main core of my argument here, and all the numerous other times I made it.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve always wanted a Bard Class but Necromancer was the most popular theme.

If it comes out i’ll buy 3 more character slots just to Make a Magbard to be like Saruman using his voice from the tower, A Tank and sing “can’t touch this” and StamBard with a sharp sword and a tongue twice as sharp.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.
    it makes it very relevant... as my opinion, which I might possibly share with other people who already have been playing a lot of characters for a lot of time.

Sure, it does not cover -everyone-; I am certain some people would like new classes... while giving not a thought on those who wouldn't. So your comment is a bit like "gimme what I want, no matter who would hate it" which makes you sound a bit like... well, you know.

To -actually- make the argument irrelevant they would need to add class change options, which is the one thing the powers that be have stated they don't intend to.

I want options that can be refitted to characters after chargen, so that -everyone- can enjoy them with -every- character, no matter if they are just making their first ESO character, or if they made a bunch of characters in summer 2014!

THAT is the main core of my argument here, and all the numerous other times I made it.

I. See that went over your head.

Opinions are irrelevant. Saying i dont want a new class is not a good argument. You have no money to offer to the developer, players who want a new class do have money to offer to the eeveloper.

If you dont want a new class than dont buy it. It shouldnt bother you.

By saying i dont want a new class ignores what others want and money talks.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Bards would be awesome. I have no idea why some people are against it, they likely never played a game with support characters.

I did. But I also played Skyrim where bards from college in Solitude were completly non combat related and they had nothing to do with any types of fighting. They were basically learnning how to sing , play on instruments and talk with people. That's it. There may me music themed classes in other games but bard in ESo is not a material for a class.

There cannot be "support characters" in ESO. Each class needs to be able to fill the role of tank , heal or DD and have class abilities allowing for all of that. Adding bards as playable class in ESO where the game itself is heavily combat focused would be pretty stupid on its own as bards are known to avoid the fight. And adding some music/instruments based attacks/heals in Elder Scrolls sounds even more stupid. One warhorn is enough. It literally makes me cringe when I think about some music themed class in ESO. One of the reason why I like Elder Scrolls is because there is no stuff like that here and I think I am not alone in that. So yeah now You know why some people are against it.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 1, 2020 6:32AM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they are not!

No. New. Classes.

;)

Just because you want new classes does not mean other people want them either making your argument irrelevant.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    No, they are not!

No. New. Classes.

;)

Just because you want new classes does not mean other people want them either making your argument irrelevant.

And yet you yourself was in a fairly recent discussion that agreed with the others in favor of a new class.
    I can tell youre upset from a recent thread 😁couldnt form a cohernt rebuttal could ya?!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

Opinions are irrelevant. Saying i dont want a new class is not a good argument. You have no money to offer to the developer, players who want a new class do have money to offer to the eeveloper.

If opinions are irrelevant then Your is irrelevant also. Saying "I want new class" is not a good argument. You have no money to compensate to developer , players who dont want new class do have money to offer other game developer if ESO will go way too extreme in the direction they dont like.

People who dont want new class and wont buy it still will be bothered by its existance while fighting with or against it which may cause them to leave the game.

By saying "I want new class" You ignore what others want and money talks. Lost money also.

It's not always about what people want. Lot of people would want to buy skins obtainable by completing hard content from crown store and would pay lots of money for it yet there isnt and never will be option to do this despite the fact it would generate lots of money. You know why ? Because it would also dissatisfy lot of people and cause them to leave which would in longer term cause loss of money. Same goes for new class. It's not always about how many people You will please with it but also about who how many people You will displease. And to be fair I dont even see that many people who wants bard class.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they are not!

No. New. Classes.

;)

And yet you yourself was in a fairly recent discussion that agreed with the others in favor of a new class.
    I can tell youre upset from a recent thread 😁couldnt form a cohernt rebuttal could ya?!

I think it's time for You to visit some specialist. You're living in Your world too much and You see in Your head that people are doing things they're not doing. I mean it works if in Your head You want to be right beyond any cost but from the distance it starts to looks not that great. Also feel free to point out excatly where in "faily recent discussion I agreed with others in favour of a new class". Facing reality that there isnt text like that made by me may help You with 1st step to cure Your delusion. If You're talking about 1h+rune then Your argumentation about scaling failed miserably there and I never agreed that I want 1h+rune or that I think it'll be added. I think You cannot separate discussion about facts surrounding certain topic and opinion about that topic which is further proving there is some delusion You're living in. Also please if You have nothing to say about the main topic then simply say nothing instead of trying to derail discussion endlessly.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 1, 2020 6:58AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opinions are irrelevant. Saying i dont want a new class is not a good argument.
    Opinions are relevant, as they show what people thing, but its true that an opinion alone does not an argument make, any argument needs, well, arguments as to -why- one person has the opinion something would be good or bad.

Like the arguments I made that "new class" would be good for only half the playerbase, and vexing for the rest, while "new skill lines" or other "refittable" stuff would be good for ALL the playerbase, no matter how many characters they have.

Still haven't heard any arguments that refute my point, or show how new classes might be enjoyable for everyone, even those who already played a dozend and more charatcers through all the content, and would groan at the thought of doing it yet again for another new class...

You know that is how people get fed up and leave games, right? When there is too much "same old, same old" to keep them interested... I mean, of course you do, you made the point about games getting stale, bland and boring first, right? ;)
    You have no money to offer to the developer, players who want a new class do have money to offer to the eeveloper.
    I expect I have given more money to the developers by my regular purchases then most of the people who whine for new classes, and will continue to do so until they vex me so much I give up on ESO. So don't make assumptions that make you look like an... well, you know, right?

And how come you think -only- new classes make money, when ALL the other options I mentioned would also be quite likely be sold as part of some expansion if they ever went there??? With an even wider range of people who might buy them to refit to every character, no matter if they make new ones or play old ones?
    You don't really get it, do you?
    I would want to enjoy any new class options, because I enjoy ESO!
    But, having to make another new character as number 19 and beyond... that feels rather tedious to me.
    Worse is... I play -characters- not sets of numbers, so having a new class come up that would have been better for the backstory of an existing character is rather vexing for me. Yes, it has happened,. so I do speak from experience here.

So, yes, it -would- bother me, thus I really hope that now that they filled the second line of classes, they might stop and think of different ways to add more diversity to the game!
    And THAT is why I try to come up with options that could be fun for -everyone- no matter if they want new classyness, or new weapons, or new guilds... you really think you can make a case where that would not bring in more money when its more fun for more people then classes which might be vexing for some and fun for only half the playerbase???
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

If opinions are irrelevant then Your is irrelevant also. Saying "I want new class" is not a good argument. You have no money to compensate to developer , players who dont want new class do have money to offer other game developer if ESO will go way too extreme in the direction they dont like.

People who dont want new class and wont buy it still will be bothered by its existance while fighting with or against it which may cause them to leave the game.

By saying "I want new class" You ignore what others want and money talks. Lost money also.

It's not always about what people want. Lot of people would want to buy skins obtainable by completing hard content from crown store and would pay lots of money for it yet there isnt and never will be option to do this despite the fact it would generate lots of money. You know why ? Because it would also dissatisfy lot of people and cause them to leave which would in longer term cause loss of money. Same goes for new class. It's not always about how many people You will please with it but also about who how many people You will displease. And to be fair I dont even see that many people who wants bard class.

Once more you continue to argue for the sake of arguing. I understand youre frustrated and upset.

Money talks bull sheet walks! Try giving zos a suitable reason not to give the paying customera new class. It doesnt have to be bard it could be ahy class for that matter. At the end of the day theyre going to do what makes $$$. These arent opinions.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

Once more you continue to argue for the sake of arguing. I understand youre frustrated and upset.

Money talks bull sheet walks! Try giving zos a suitable reason not to give the paying customera new class. It doesnt have to be bard it could be ahy class for that matter. At the end of the day theyre going to do what makes $$$. These arent opinions.

Thanks for proving once more You're living in delusion. Accusing someone for arguing for the sake of arguing in 1 phrase when doing excatly the same in second phrase any mony others. GG. Sometimes when You have no arguments it's just better to say nothing. It would be way better for You and You wont look like someone who is desperate to have a last word because he thinks he looks smarter that way. New flash You dont look smarter that way.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 1, 2020 7:52AM
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

Thanks for proving once more You're living in delusion. Accusing someone for arguing for the sake of arguing in 1 phrase when doing excatly the same in second phrase any mony others. Sometimes when You have no arguments it's just better to say nothing. It would be way better for You and You wont look like someone who is desperate to have a last word because he thinks he looks smarter that way. New flash You dont look smarter that way.

Yet you keep replying. You know just as well as i do that no matter how much crying you do, the developer will make what ever they please because it makes money even if it is a new class, i see you ignored that part! Kudos to you for trying.

Your self righteous indignation didnt get you very far.
    Edited by KillsAllElves on January 1, 2020 7:51AM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

Thanks for proving once more You're living in delusion. Accusing someone for arguing for the sake of arguing in 1 phrase when doing excatly the same in second phrase any mony others. Sometimes when You have no arguments it's just better to say nothing. It would be way better for You and You wont look like someone who is desperate to have a last word because he thinks he looks smarter that way. New flash You dont look smarter that way.

Yet you keep replying. You know just as well as i do that no matter how much crying you do, the developer will make what ever they please because it makes money even if it is a new class, i see you ignored that part! Kudos to you for trying.

Same as in previous thread I see no longer a reason to respond to Your derailed comments anynore since I provided my arguments about the main topic and You failed to disprove them. As always now You'll just argue for the sake of arguing and further derail conversation into off topic discussion suggesting that I am frustrated or upset when behaving excatly like that. It's like You cannot stand argumentation of others so when they're giving any arguments about the topic that You dont know how to counter You're iinstantly starting to bash those people personally to derail discussion from main topic where You've failed to provide logical arguments. Also You repeat the same argument over and per despite the fact it was already disproved. Very childish behaviour. For me the case is closed since You failed to provide any logical arguments about main topic. See ya.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 1, 2020 7:58AM
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so.

Same as in previous thread I see no longer a reason to respond to Your derailed comments anynore since I provided my arguments about the main topic and You failed to disprove them. As always now You'll just argue for the sake of arguing and further derail conversation into off topic discussion suggesting that I am frustrated or upset when behaving excatly like that. For me the case is closed since You failed to provide any logical arguments about main topic. See ya.

Your "arguments" wont change the minds of the developer that has to make money or those who want new classes. Money talks and just admit youre wrong. you try to defy reality with your intolerance. You like to repeat words i use, to me thats flattery.

Reality has a certain effect on some who just cant understand it because they cling onto a biased notion, i call that Cognitive dissonance.

Ciao
    Edited by KillsAllElves on January 1, 2020 8:04AM
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opinions are irrelevant. Saying i dont want a new class is not a good argument.
    Opinions are relevant, as they show what people thing, but its true that an opinion alone does not an argument make, any argument needs, well, arguments as to -why- one person has the opinion something would be good or bad.

Like the arguments I made that "new class" would be good for only half the playerbase, and vexing for the rest, while "new skill lines" or other "refittable" stuff would be good for ALL the playerbase, no matter how many characters they have.

Still haven't heard any arguments that refute my point, or show how new classes might be enjoyable for everyone, even those who already played a dozend and more charatcers through all the content, and would groan at the thought of doing it yet again for another new class...

You know that is how people get fed up and leave games, right? When there is too much "same old, same old" to keep them interested... I mean, of course you do, you made the point about games getting stale, bland and boring first, right? ;)
    You have no money to offer to the developer, players who want a new class do have money to offer to the eeveloper.
    I expect I have given more money to the developers by my regular purchases then most of the people who whine for new classes, and will continue to do so until they vex me so much I give up on ESO. So don't make assumptions that make you look like an... well, you know, right?

And how come you think -only- new classes make money, when ALL the other options I mentioned would also be quite likely be sold as part of some expansion if they ever went there??? With an even wider range of people who might buy them to refit to every character, no matter if they make new ones or play old ones?
    You don't really get it, do you?
    I would want to enjoy any new class options, because I enjoy ESO!
    But, having to make another new character as number 19 and beyond... that feels rather tedious to me.
    Worse is... I play -characters- not sets of numbers, so having a new class come up that would have been better for the backstory of an existing character is rather vexing for me. Yes, it has happened,. so I do speak from experience here.

So, yes, it -would- bother me, thus I really hope that now that they filled the second line of classes, they might stop and think of different ways to add more diversity to the game!
    And THAT is why I try to come up with options that could be fun for -everyone- no matter if they want new classyness, or new weapons, or new guilds... you really think you can make a case where that would not bring in more money when its more fun for more people then classes which might be vexing for some and fun for only half the playerbase???

So your thoughts on not wanting new classes should halt the progress of the game till your Rdy? :D forget the people that have been asking for a Bard for many years. Do a google search on ESO bards and you will see many threads have been made about this. This goes back to beta.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    So your thoughts on not wanting new classes should halt the progress of the game till your Rdy? :D
    Again, don't misunderstand.
    I am ALL for progress of the game!
    I am ALL for new stuff and for more options!
    I mean, just look at my "usual link-to" discussions:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/422285/new-player-race-possibilities/p1
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/442350/character-background-passives
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/500530/worship-in-tamriel-ideas
    All that is -way- more progress then adding another class, AND its progress that every character might benefit from, one way or another, no natter if newly made or played since launch!

I just am AGAINST simply adding yet more new classes, for the reasons mentioned - because that is not so great for people who have been playing a long time, and already have many alts (both for needing to play through it all yet again for a new class, and for finding a new class that would have been better for an old characters fluff).
    Not unless we also would get a class change option, which ZOS is -still- on record as "not gonna do it" last I heard.
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    forget the people that have been asking for a Bard for many years. Do a google search on ESO bards and you will see many threads have been made about this.
    And I read most of them, and often posted my ideas as well.
    "Bard" not as class, but as "Bardic Guild" skill line that -everyone- can pick up if they so choose. Or not, as they like. Exactly like Psijic, or TG and DB.
    That way, all the bard lovers can "refit" bardic voices to their favorite character!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It could have a banshee like skill line that could be the damage part. That would be ace.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    It could have a banshee like skill line that could be the damage part. That would be ace.

Well if they need any help with assets I can send in audio clips of my wife.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get ur stuff together y'all. The musician is only a roleplay fantasy that can be satisfied by using the /flute /drum etc emotes. This is not a real combat soldier. We're at war with dark forces and with eachother for some unknown powers. A support skill line that involves "magic" shouting and stuff is ok, but here you have the dragonborn thing.

I am sure there are other relevant things like a dwemer tinkerer skill line or unarmed monk or one hand and rune or alteration illusion etc staves. Sorry to break your dreams but i don't want this game to become clown fiesta more than it already is.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God the music would be incredibly annoying.