The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nice Quality of Life improvement on Frost Atronach Radiant Apexes

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
It's fantastic that you no longer have to press spacebar / rear up every 30 seconds to have the particle effect trail with the latest crates Radiant Apexes. :-)

You press it once and it remains as long as mounted.

Hope this can be applied to older mounts.

Edited by Sporvan on December 24, 2019 1:54AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That would be nice. :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree 100%, I was pleasantly surprised by this as well and it's very convenient :) I almost always do a howl to "charge" my wolf every time I mount - I even named him "Charged" :D

And we need more highlight for the new idle animations <3
    I've yet to see the new senche and horse... But the new wolf animation is so cute! When I visit my house, I always visit the wolf to ask him "Are you a good boy?" - and he almost always performs this "Yes, look what a good boy I am!" animation :smiley: It's random of course, but it looks like he is responding to my words. Such a simple thing, but it adds so much life and fun to the mount :)

V14fOg5.jpg

I have my "business hub" exactly near the entrance, so I can quickly do crafting/banking/outfitting after arriving to my house. And my wolf is parked rather far away from the entrance (it was the only place where I could fit Aeon stone formation in this house) - but I spend time visiting him because he always looks happy to see me :smiley:
    With older mounts who don't have updated animations, the closest thing which can be seen as their reaction - is when I stand next to them and they randomly turn their head into my direction (as if they are looking at me)...

I hope all older mounts will eventually have these updated idle animations as well :)
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be cool if they'd do this for the Infernium Dwarven Spider as well.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made a video showcasing all 3 Radiant Apex mounts if you guys are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFWIq-jBL44
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pulled the new Volcanic Senche-Panther on four crates.... couldn't believe it.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My. God. You're telling me these new mounts actually have parked/idle animations, and don't simply stand there doing nothing!?!
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Oh. My. God. You're telling me these new mounts actually have parked/idle animations, and don't simply stand there doing nothing!?!

correct =)
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please?
    The shadow wolf too while youre at it, without the particles its so lackluster